Lisa The Teaser

Will It Be Love?

Lisa's POV

After meeting Jimin, I didn't bother to go shopping. I went home, excited to tell the girls the news about Jimin.

I arrived almost 6pm. The house was silent but the lights were on.

"Maybe they're in their room." I thought.

I went to Jennie's room first. I saw her sleeping.

"I think it's early to sleep. Sorry Jen, time to wake up!hehhe." I said with an evil laughed.

Then I shouted.

"Fire! Fireeeeeee!"

Of course Jennie woke up.

"Hi Jennie. Goodmorning, I mean good evening."

"What now Lisa? Really?" she said. Pissed off as she look the time on her phone.

"I was sleeping. Do you know the word respect!?!"

Then Jisoo came. She looks like she was also asleep.

"Where's the fire? Where's the fire?" Jisoo asked

"There's no fire. Lisa pranked us." Jennie explained

"WTH! I was having a dream. A beautiful dream."Jisoo said while pouting her lips.

"Sorry. Hehe. I need to talk to you guys. It's important. Where's Rosé by the way?"

"I don't know. Maybe she's still with her mom." Jisoo said.

"What do you want to talk with us?"Jennie asked still a bit mad, but she will be okay.

"Right. Hmmm. I met Jimin at the mall."I screamed.  "Well JenJen, you're not the only one who had a date today."I continued.

"It wasn't a date. Taehyung did something bad. "Jennie said.

"Oww. Really Jenjen?"Jisoo teased

"Shut up Jisoo! Or I'll dye your hair into purple again." Jennie threatened.

"Don't worry Jisoo, you were pretty when you dyed your hair into purple."I said and hugged Jisoo. "So let me continue my story, Jimin and I met. I returned his wallet and got a good news. He doesn't do relationships right now."I continued.

"What's with the good news with that?"Jennie asked.

"Good news was he doesn't have girlfriend right now."

"Because he doesn't do relationship right now. Duh!"Jennie said, while rolling her eyes.

"Duh too! I'll make him do relationship Jenjen! Watch me." I said

"Oohh. That's exciting Liz."Jisoo said. "I'll support you all the way."she continued.

"Thanks Chichu. " Jisoo was the supportive one in our group. I'll thank her for being that.

"Whatever. Do whatever you want Liz, as long as you don't go home crying because of that boy." Jennie said

"Yeah. You sounds like my mother Jendukie. So, enough with my story. So what happened with your date with Taehyung? "

"That's not a date. " Jennie answered

"Hey Liz, Taehyung was the sweetest guy. "Jisoo said.

"Really Jisoo? You really want to have a purple hair again. "

"HMMMMPPP." 

"Come on Jen, tell me what happened. As if we are not friends." I said

"We're friends. That's why I won't tell you because you'll gonna tease me forever."

"I promise I won't do that."I said as I raised my hand, swearing a promise to her.

"Fine."

Jennie told me what happened between them. 

"Ayeeeeeeee. That was so sweet. " I commented

"OMG! You too! "Jennie said

"He's not saying sorry because he kissed you. He was sorry about what happened between you two before."I said. "Forgive him J! Give him another chance."

"Lisa is right Jendukie."Jisoo said.

"Whatever. " Jennie said. "Let's go downstairs and watch BIGBANG's concert. I am in the mood for fangirling tonight."she continued

"Whatever too! You just don't want to talk about Taehyung."I .
 

We were watching our favorite boy group, BIGBANG, when Rosé arrived. I noticed her eyes was kinda swollen. She looked like she cried or she had a long sleep. But I didn't ask her since she's not that kind of person who easily answers question. She will just talk whenever she wants to.

 "Hi Rosé! Where have you been? We've been calling you since forever but you're not answering your phone."I said exaggerately.

"Sorry, I went to the library to read. I didn't noticed the time. I put my phone into a silent mode. That's why." Roséanswered

"Oh okay. Dinner?" Jennie said.

"Done. I had one before I went home." she said

"Good. How about you join us here, we're watching Bigbang's concert. We just started." Jisoo said

"I would loved to. But let me change first." Rosé said.

💎

After we finished watching Bigbang's concert, I asked the girls to have some tea and talk some things.

"Hey I have an idea. Let's stalk some boys in the internet." I said

"You mean Jimin?" Jennie said

"Well let's say he is part of it. We'll include Taehyung too." I said.

"Let's stalk Jin also!"Jisoo said out of the blue.

"Who's Jin?"Rosé asked

"Did I say Jin? I said Jimin!"Jisoo said.

"Oh come on Jisoo. We're not deaf. You definitely said Jin. Who's that guy?" I asked.

"His name seems familiar."Jennie said, trying to remember where she heard it first.

"Jin was my classmate in 2 subjects. Right Jen?"Jisoo said

"Right! I remember now. Jin was the guy who got the garter at Nayeon's wedding. "Jennie exclaimed

"OMG! Is that so Jisoo? " I asked. 

"NO! "Jisoo said.

"We know when you are lying Jisoo. You're face is really red right now. "Jennie commented. "Did something happen between you two?"she continued.

Jisoo didn't say anything. I since I love to tease everyone. Jennie and Rosé were just laughing.

"Rosé, please  make Lisa stop teasing me."Jisoo begged for help.

"If you just tell us who's that guy was."I said.

"Okay. Fine. Fine. Just to make you stop."Jisoo surrendered.

Jisoo told us what happened between the guy named Jin. Yes, he's the guy from the wedding. 

"Ohhhh. I hope you'll be a real couple Jisoo. That will be perfect. We'll gonna have a triple date. right Jenjen? " I said.

"Shut up."Jennie said and rolled her eyeballs. She does that everytime her mode is on.

"By the way, how about you Rosé? Is there something you want to tell?"I asked Rosé since she was kinda silent. Well, she's not much of a talker.

"Nothing. There's no excitement in my life right now. Aside from my Granny whom travelling right now to London to have her treatment."Rosé said.

"What happened to Granny?"Jennie asked

"She has a cancer. " Rosé answered. She was sad. Maybe that was the reason she was crying. 

We hugged and comforted Rosé.

"Everything's gonna be alright Rosie." I said.