Slap It Twice. ✋

Will It Be Love?

Rosé's POV

I am the introvert person among my friends, just a little bit introvert. I am shy. I only talk to my friends and family. They said I have a boring life. I don't party unlike my 3 bestfriends. I don't drink, smoke. Well my friends just only drink. I only study hard so that I can become a doctor. 

I didn't want to go here to attend Nayeon's wedding. I know it's still summer, no classes but I just wanted to stay at our apartment. I was force to go here because of my Granny Beth. I love my Granny. She is so sweet and thoughtful. I will do everything for her. When my friends knew that if my Granny asks me to do something, I will do it. They told my granny about the wedding and stuffs. And here I am, trying to have fun. Supposedly to have fun, but me and my friends encountered complicated stuffs in this event. Yeah, you heard it right. I didn't tell my friends what happened to me yesterday, before the dinner. I met the most obnoxious person in my whole life. 

Flashback

I thought of strolling around the resort since it was quiet and Nayeon booked the place exclusively for her wedding. I went to the shore and walked barefoot. I loved the wind touching my skin, the coldness of the ocean was okay. I felt completely alone but I was happy. I was dancing along with the wind. When I turned around, I bumped into someone. It was a guy. 
"Tsk. " the guy said.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to. "I apologized. I didn't look straight to his face.

"You should dance on the club. Not here Miss."he smirked. "Look what you've done."he continued.

I looked up and saw his white polo got stained. I noticed he was carrying a beer. Maybe it was from the beer. I got my handkerchief and tried to wipe the stain on his polo.

"Tsk." He pushed away my hand. "Don't touch me."he said

I feel annoyed. "Look Mister, I already said sorry to you, right? I even tried to wipe the stain. Please don't be a . "I said. "I'm outta here."

When I turned back, he grabbed my hand. Unlucky, I was one of the weak girls in the world. He pulled me too strongly. I kissed him. No! He kissed me.

"Oh my god! How rude of you! "I slapped him. I wiped my lips. It was just a smacked kiss but it was my first kiss.

"Hah! You're overreacting miss!"He rubbed his cheek. " Besides, I think I'm the one who should overreact after what happened. I don't know. Based on your look right now, you are one of those girls who are after me."he said. He looked me from head to toe. I'm just wearing a decent clothes, a black short,  a white shirt topped with denim jacket. 

"After you?" I asked

"You know. Those girls who are after my money."He answered me. I tried to slap him again but he was able to block my hand.

"Not this time miss."He grabbed my hand strongly. "I think I need to report you to the police station. You slapped me. "he said.

After he threatened me, I tried to get away from me but since his so strong, I can't.

"Let me go."I warned him. "Or I will shout! "

I think he didn't hear me. He dragged me. So there's no choice at all, I shouted.

"! Ra--"I shouted. He was shocked to what I did. He covered my mouth with his hand. I attempted to shout again. 

"Hey you! I will really bring you to the police station."

I bit his hand and when he let go, I ran as fast as I could. I didn't look back. I don't care with the guy. Although, he was kind of handsome.  But he was so rude. I  went back to our room but there were no one. I looked at my watch and it was already 7pm.

"Oh ."I changed into a blue casual dress quickly. I checked my phone to see if my friends called me. I saw 10 miss calls from Jennie, 1 message each from Lisa and Jisoo. Why did I put my phone into silent mode.

End of Flashback

The wedding was fascinating. We enjoyed the party. Although there were part that don't need to happen. We decided to go back to our suite past 10pm since we are tired. My feet hurts. My girls let me dance so much. I was the one who was sober among us. They really drunk a lot.

On our way to our room, I heard someone talking. It sounded like a guy. I didn't mind him. We continued going to our room. When we arrived, I put my girls to bed. I changed into my pajamas. I lay down to my bed. I kept thinking to what I've heard awhile ago. I tried to forget it. I closed my eyes. After 15 mins, I am still awake. 

"I don't know him. I don't care about him."I said to myself. But then foolishly, I got out of my bed, went outside and looked for the person who was talking. Well, I easily found the guy. He was with a girl. I can't see the face of the guy but he has a wide shoulder. 

"Please Jungkook. Don't leave me. I'll do everything you want."the girl said. She was begging to the guy.

"No Eunha. We are done now. " the guy said

"But it has been 1 week since we started dating."

"So? 1 week is a long time Eunha. I don't like you anymore. But I had fun with you." 

The girl cried. She knelt to the guy. 

"Please Jungkook." the girl begged again.

"I need to go Eunha. I'm sorry. "the guy apologized.

When the guy was about to go, I saw his face. Shocked. It's the same guy I met yesterday. I was mad at him. Not just because what happened yesterday, but what he did to the girl. He was playing with the girl's feeling. 1 week of dating, and then he leaves the girl. He's a jerk.

I approached the guy. I wasn't scared. I was mad at him. He was shocked to see me. I slapped him very strong.

"Jerk!"I said to him and leave.

"Hey! You! "he shouted angrily.

I ran quickly to our room and closed the door. What did I do? It was none of my business. Why did I slap him? Urgggghh. I hope I will not see him anymore.

"Hey Lana, why are you still awake?"Jisoo asked

"Huh? I was just.. I went to the kitchen to drink some water Jisoo. " I answered

"Okay. Goodnight again. You go back to sleep Rosé. "Jisoo said and went to her bed.

"Okay. I'll go to the bathroom, then I'll sleep after."I said. " Goodnight J." I continued