Catch Me I'm Falling!

Will It Be Love?

Jisoo's POV

The wedding was very simple but elegant. The decorations were beautifully made and arranged by top designers in their country. 

The reception was more catching when we got there. The food was mouth watering. It was heavenly. The white wine they served was delicious. I was able to drink two glasses of it. There were live music. The father-daughter dance was overwhelming. 

"How sweet to see them!" I said teary eyed. 

I thought this is not my usual self. Maybe it's because of the wine. I had two glasses of it. 

"Someday, Mr. Singer and I will get married. " Lisa said.

"Wake up Miss Lisa! You know the guy has a girlfriend."Jennie commented

Immediately when the wedding was done, Jennie went to us. She didn't say anything. We didn't bormarded her with questions regarding with Taehyung.

"Whatever. I can still make him mine. " Lisa answered confidently

After the dinner, the host went to the stage. 

"Hi again everyone!" she greeted. "This time, we'll do the throwing of bouquet and garter by the newly wed to all the single ladies and guys here. " she continued

"Oh my! Oh my! This is what I've been waiting for." Lisa exclaimed and stood up.

"We'll start with the ladies. Please gather around here girls. " the host said

I didn't want to join but Jennie and Lisa pulled me to the center. 

"Guys, I dont want to. Let Rosé takes over." I said.

"No! Rosé is exempted to this." Lisa explained.

I can't do anything. Once these two have something they like to do, it will really happen.

The throwing of bouquet  started and to my dismay, I received the flowers. 
Oh my God! What happened? I decided to position at the back of these girls so that I can't take the bouquet. 

"Congrats Miss..." the host greeted me

"Miss Jisoo!" Jennie shouted

"Miss Jisoo." the host said. "To make our night exciting, the new "bride" will be blindfolded. She won't be able to see her "groom".

"Wooooo. " people shouted

"Urgghhh." that was all I can say. Then it was dark. 

After 10 minutes, I can hear the people shouting, laughing. There were shouting with a name. 

"Jin! Jin!"

"Please Lord! At least give me a hot guy." I prayed silently, crossed fingers.
mode on. 

When the host removed the blindfold, I rubbed my eyes, allowing to adjust to the light that has been focus to me and to the guy.

When I looked to the guy, I didn't feel okay. I can hear my heartbeat beating fast. Why is this happening? This is my first time to feel this. The guy said something but I didn't hear anything. Everything was slow-mo. I just look to his eyes. His brown eyes. His face were perfect. 

Is this love what I'm feeling? Is this love at first sight? Is this real?

My senses were back when the host touched my shoulder. I thought she's been calling me for a while.
"Jisoo, this is Jin. Jin, this is Jisoo. " the host introduced us to each other. 

"Let's start with their first dance. " the host said.

Jin took both of my hands and put it on his shoulder. I was shaking. I didn't feel comfortable. And I think Jin noticed it. 

"Hey, relax. This is just a dance. Try to smile." Jin said trying to calm me. 

"Just look into my eyes. Don't mind them." he continued.

I tried to fake a smile. I looked into his eyes. If he only knew, he's the one whose making me nervous.

The dance felt forever. The putting of garter on my leg made my heart stop. 
I wanna die! Right now. 

"Thank you Jisoo and Jin. Thank you for making us happy." the host said. 

I turned back quickly to Jin and when I was about to walk back to our table, I didn't notice there was water on the foor. I slipped and was about to fall down. I closed my eyes but I didn't feel the floor. As I open my eyes I saw Jin whose arms where on my waist. My hand clinged to her neck. What did just happened? 

"Becareful next time Jisoo." he warned

"Ah.. " I said

I stood up quickly, fixed my clothes. 

"I'm sorry." I bowed to him and left.

I went to the restroom. I was shaking. I feel ashamed. I sit on the floor. I heard someone's knocking and my friends came.

"J, are you okay?" Rosé asked

"That was stupid guys. " I answered. "I will never attend any wedding." I continued.

Jennie and Lisa laughed.

"You are so lucky J! You got a hot guy. " Lisa said

"It was just a dance. It was just for fun."

"I don't care. As long as you get his name. "

"Hahaha. Whatever Lisa." I smirked her. "But I was nervous guys. This is my first time to get nervous with a guy." 

"Oh my God. Is it love at first sight? " Jennie asked.

"Oh stop it guys. Love is a big word." I answered

"We need to get his number. You need to get it Jisoo." Lisa said.

I didn't comment to what Lisa said.Rosé offered a hand and we went out from the restroom. We decided to go to our suite room. It was a more tiring day today. So many things happened. There were Taehyung and Jennie moments, there were Lisa and Mr. Singer and I have also mine. Lucky Rosé, she was the one whose having fun here, no issues.