I Kissed the Boy

Will It Be Love?

Lisa's POV

The Senior's Day would supposed to be me and Jimin's Day. But since I am a good friend, I helped Taehyung to made his gentleman moves to Jennie. Hehehe.

I am on my way to the Blink Cafe. I am meeting Jimin. Yes. He invited me to have a coffee.

Flashback

Jimin calling

I answered it quickly since it was from Jimin.

"Hello Jimin." I greet him with a big smile on my face. As if he can see it.

"Hey. Are you free tomorrow?" he asked

" Well, I only have one class tomorrow. After that, I will go to the mall. Why?"

" Let's meet up. Blink Cafe? Sounds good to you?"

"Uhm."

"It's okay if you don't want to. I just want to see you."

"Blink Cafe. Tomorrow. 10am. See you." I said and ended the call.

"Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" I screamed as much as I can. HAHAHA

End of Flashback

As I arrived in Blink Cafe, I immediately spotted Jimin.

"Hey Chim!" I said. I was able to make a nickname for him while I am on my way here.

"Chim? Did you just make me a nickname?"

"Yes! And it is cute, right?"

"Whatever. Anyways, I already ordered for you. That would be okay?"

"Sure." I answered. "Just seeing you only, I am already full." I thought.

"What did you say?"

"Huh? Nothing. Let's eat. I am hungry."

We started to eat and talk some stuffs about our lives. We did not notice the time. It was past 12 noon.

"It's 12 pm already. I forgot that I am going to meet someone Liz." Jimin said

"No worries. And I will go to the mall. That's what I said to you yesterday."

"Yeah. I had a good time today Liz."

"Me too, Chim." I giggled. Well a little bit.

I stood up and the most surprising thing happened. Even myself I was surprised to what I did. I just kissed Jimin. OMG!

Then, I ran. Embarrassing!

🌼

Just to forget my little embarrassing moment, I went to the mall. That was really a plan actually.

As I was strolling, I saw a familiar face.

"Is that Chim?" I thought.

I saw Jimin in a restaurant with a girl. They're were holding hands, and he puts his arm to the girl's shoulder. The girl even kissed him. Argghhhh.

Since I am Lisa Manoban, I went inside and approached them.

"Jimin?"

Jimin and the girl were surprised but they did not let go of each other. The girl smiled.

"Hi Lisa! I am Sihyeon. " the girl said.

"What's this Chim?" I asked Jimin, not minding the girl.

"Well.. as you can---"

"As you can see, we are together." Sihyeon answered.

" I am not asking you."

"Liz, I just have to date you because of her. " Jimin said. "It's a bet." he continued.

"What?!"

"If he can make someone kiss him first, I will date him. So today is our official date as a couple. Sad to say, you ruined it." Sihyeon explained.

"!" I said and thought to leave. It hurts. It really hurts. That ing retard Jimin.

"Sorry Li---" Jimin tried to apologize but I slapped him.

"Sorry my a**! The slap was a bit much. But you know in the movies, it is necessary." I said and walked out.

 

🌼

When I got home, my girls were there. I quickly approached them and hugged.

"It really hurts. I thought there something between us."I cried.

" It's okay Liz, it will be okay. We are here for you." Jisoo comforted.

"You want me to kill them?" Jennie asked.

"Hey Jen!SHhhhh! " Jisoo said.

"That will be great. But I don't want you to go to the prison." I said.

"Come on girls, Let's eat ice cream."Rose invited us.

"YES! Ice cream is better than that dwarf."

They laughed.I realized maybe Jimin and I will never be happen. Maybe he was not the one. Never the one.