Calmness

My teacher? Nah he's my husband

The next morning all of the student were awakened by their teachers early in the morning. They had a simple but nice breakfast before heading to the garden of morning calm as their first destination of the day before they go back.

One by one, the student hop off the bus and stretch their limbs. "You guys can go wander around this place but make sure to get back here in an hour." Said Mr.Min, before all the students in front of him cleared up. After making sure both bus is empty, all of the teachers start to walk around the garden also.

Jackson walk around leisurely with Yoongi while having a small chit-chat until it was interrupted by a loud noise from a group of student. 

"C'mon Mark just one pleaseeeee" Whined a boy with a super thin leg.

"Let's make a memory for our first trip together" Said the tallest of them.

"Then there should be all of us in the picture not me aloneee" Whined the said Mark with a pout. Jackson chuckle at the cute sight. The longer he look at the redhead the more he realized how much of a beauty the boy is. He have round doe eyes that hold thousand of stories behind it, a small pointy nose and his soft pink lips decorated perfectly on his small face. The way the sunlight shine brightly on his exposed skin makes him looks likes an angel and his all-white outfit just make it perfect. It's true like what Yoongi said, the boy's beautiful smile and laughter could bring a smile on anyone's face as one formed on his perfectly.

He was deep captivated by the other's beauty until a smack landed on his head, waking him up. "Gosh finally!" He look to his side and see Yoongi looking at him with a frown, "For sake Jackson you are so whipped I swear." 

"Shut your nonsense Yoongi, I was thinking." He said before directed back his gaze towards the group, or more precisely, the redhead. "Of what." Asked Yoongi, not taking the bull. 

"Well don't you think there's actually a possibility for him to change and a chance for us to hope so? Maybe he can't be fixed to the way he was but he can be something new. I know he is not as weak as he looks. He just need someone to be there for him, to guide him out of his misery. He is just a lost boy that's waiting for somone to come and get him. There's still so much ahead of him to waste." Yoongi look at his friend in disbelief, 'He IS whipped'.

Yoongi look at the said boy and silently agree to what Jackson said. Well how can he not when he himself saw how the boy has changed after Jackson came to their school. Maybe it's not much but hey he did it, Jackson freaking did it. "He just need someone to be there for him" Yoongi chuckle as the sentence keep playing on his mind, 'And that someone he needs is you Jackson.' He said in his thought. "Well let's go now, I want to walk all around this place" Yoongi said before head away first.

It just doesn't feels right for him to leave the sight in front of him. Without hesitation he fish out his phone and snap a few candid of the redhead. He looks at the pictures with so much proudness of his photographing skill. After satisfied,he look up and came face to face with the boy who he has been adoring since just now. He look straight into the brown orb and reply the smile that was flashed for him. Dub dab dub dab.

The moment wasn't long before Mark was dragged away by his friends, leaving him alone with his heart beating crazily. He put his hand on his chest and feels his heartbeat. 'No it can't be. He's my student. Dehydrated! That's it I need water​​​​​​​!'  Quickly he walk away towards Yoongi.

Along the way, non of the crap Yoongi said get into his head as he is bugged by something. There's this feeling he have every time he is with the redhead but he don't get it. 'Just what is it.' 

"Wahhhh I feels so calm being here." And what Yoongi said makes everything clicks. Calmness. Yes that's it, the best word for what the boy has always makes him feels.