His name

My teacher? Nah he's my husband

"Which do you prefer, lettuce or spinach?" The man ask the redhead while holding both vegetables in each of his hand. "Neither." Jackson sigh for the nth time ever since they entered the mall. 

They decided to do the study session at Jackson's house because all the teachers had a meeting till late evening on that day and they can't use the classroom by then. Jackson suggested that he will make a fried rice for both of them before they start studying because he knows that the redhead must be starving, so here they are at the mall to get all the ingredients needed. It's been an hour and they've got everyhting but vegetable because the redhead legit don't eat almost every kind of vegetables.

"Are you kidding me? We have been to every corner of the vegetable section but there's no single vegetable that you ever said "yes" to. You don't eat almost every vegetables or you just don't like vegetables huh?" Jackson look at him with the most ridiculous face he ever made.

"Bingo, I don't like vegetable except for carrot and mushroom but today I don't feel like eating any." He said with his ususal poker face. 

"Oh my god, you do know that's not healthy mister." He shake his head and proceed to put the spinach and the lettuce into the trolley. "Now from now on I'll make sure you eat every vegetable that exist in this world and I'll make you healthier than you are now." He push the trolley with the redhead obediently following him along. "For god sake no wonder you're so weak and thin." He said under his breath but loud enough for the redhead to hear it.

"It's not like I never try to eat them but you can't blame me when they taste like hell that I couldn't even swallow them." He said with a slight pout. "It will taste more like hell when you fall sick and stuck in the hospital bed." He look at the latter with squinted eyes. "Now, don't argue and just eat whatever I make you later." The redhead tsked "Fine" and answered with the still visible pout.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He serves the newly made fried rice in front of the latter before proceed to sit in his seat opposite him. He look at the readhead while the other gives him a questionable look. "What?" Jackson ask him.

"You said you gonna make me eat vegetables so where is it?" He point at the fried rice.

"Try to eat it first then tell me how it taste like." As being told, he eat a spoonful of the fried rice. After swallowing the food, he look at his teacher, "It taste good really." he said with a sligt smile and continue eating his food. 

The corner of lips lifted up as he look at his student who's enjoying the food he made. "I blended all the vegetables and mixed them together." He said then start on his food. The redhead nods with his mouth full of rice.

After done, Jackson went upstair to change his cloth and get the variable for the redhead done while the latter do the dishes as his thanks towards the older.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They sit at the table in Jackson's mini library and starts with chemistry.

"Sir can you repeat this part, I don't get it." He points at the diagram in the book. Jackson look at the redhead who's still focusing at the book. "It's Jackson." Mark look up at him and raise his eyebrow. "Call me Jackson when we are not in school." He said.

"But you are my teacher."

"When in school, yes, outside of school, just drop the formality, okay?" Mark nod his head slowly "Okay....Jackson (?)" He said with an unsure tone. 

"Good." He smile at the redhead. Somehow he like the way his name flow out of the other's lips smoothly.

It was two hours later when Mark finally realized that he has to go to work.

"Holy it's already eight?!" He yell at the clock on the wall. "Sorry sir I need to go now or I'll be late to go to work and I'll get the quetions done and give it to you tomorrow." He gather his things and walks towards the door hurriedly. 

"Wait Mark." Jackson hold him by his wrist to stop the latter. "Where do you work at?" He said, standing in front of him, bloking him from the door. "Uhhh a cafe...somewhere around here...?" He said, looking elsewhere, and of course the older don't buy it at all. 

"A cafe at this time? Tell me which cafe start operating at 8p.m.?" He said, not letting go of the other. Looking at how the latter standing still and not looking at him, he knows the redhead is lying to him. "The last time you said you got work was at 2 in the morning and now it's already 8. Just what kind of work do you do Mark Tuan." He know it's not a good sign if his teacher start to use his full name.

Bravely he look up at the older. He could see that Jackson was not joking as his eyes is piercing into his his soul and the grip around his wrist is getting tighter, but of course not hard enough to hurt him. "I- i can't tell you..." He said quietly, feeling afraid of the aura that the other gave off.

Seeing at how the younger is shivering, his heart turned soft and he feels a bit guilty for scaring him. He loosen the grip around the redhead's wrist and look at him softly. "Listen Mark, I'm just worried if you're engaged in any dangerous things out there and the fact that you're still a minor worries me even more. I don't know what kind of job you're doing out there but if this is how it works, I suggest you to find a new job. It's for your own safety Mark." He said softly, looking staright into the other's eyes.

"I'll tell you when its time and yes I do want to get another job but not now. I really need this job but I promise you I'll stop as soon as I graduate and don't worry, I know how to take care of myself." Not breaking the eye contact, he try to assure the other guy.

Unwillingly Jackson let go of Mark's wrist. "I only ask one thing from you,please be safe Mark, and if anything just call me okay?" Mark nodded at that before went out of the house.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was 3 in the morning when a familiar figure take a sit in front of the bar counter. 'This old prick again.' Mark cursed in his mind. "I want a special tequila from my favourite baby." The man look straight at none other than his favourite bartender, Mark Tuan. Feeling annoyed by the other's presence, Mark proceed to get what he wants without saying anything.

"Here's your tequila sir." He not-so-nicely put the shot glass in front of the 'old prick' then went to the toilet, not wanting to bear the staring from the latter any longer.

But how unlucky he was when suddenly the said man pull him into one of the stall then try to have his way with the redhead. And of course Mark would never let him do so. Easily he punch the man in the stomach then reach to unlock the door but before he could go any further, the man pull his hand away and hold them above his head. The grip was too tight that he know it will leave a bruise later.

 "Get your dirty hands off me you bastard." He glare at the man. "Stop fighting baby or this will take longer. I know you don't want your boss to cut your pay right." He said while intoxicatingly sniffing the other's scent between his neck.

Having enough of the bull , he lightly jump and kick the man straight in his balls causing him to fall down, groaning on the floor. Blowing the air, he angrily went out ot the toilet. 

"Just wait until I get you!" He heard the man yell from the toilet but oh so he care about it. It was in this kind of moment whe he feels glad of being a lightweight person.

Later when he was handling a drink he could feel both his wrist was aching like hell. He lift up his sleve and could see the red marks around his wrist. 'That head I swear.' He blow out the air angrily and continue what he was doing, ignoring the pain. 'It's not like this is the first time.' He speak to himself in his mind. He makes a mental note to cover it tomorrow or it's gonna be one hell of an interrogation from Jackson.

'Jackson' he smiles at that name. It feels kinda awkward but nice to call the other by his own name, it makes him feels closer to the older...to Jackson. Without realizing, he blush at the thought.