Bit angst

My teacher? Nah he's my husband

The next day of school everything went well except that he feels weaker than he would. He looks paler than usual.  Break time just ended and it's time for physic. He climbs down the stair from the rooftop slowly. As he made his way down he started to feel dizzy. "Why is this stair moving." He hold his throbbing head as his vision becomes fuzzy. He push the heavy door with his remaining strength and right after that, "Mark!" all he can feel was his body floating before everything went dark.

Slowly he blinks as his vision filled up with the bright light. "You're awake?"He heard a voice from his side. "It's you again."  He said as he sees the same man from before. "How are you feeling Mark?" The doctor came in from the door. "My head is hurting." He said as he feels way too heavy and hurt in his head. "You're sleep deprived and lack in nutrition Mark and the main reason you faint was because your body can't take it anymore, it's tired, I advise you to take a rest from any work if you have and any study if you does and give more attention to what you eat." He give a small nod at that.

"Excuse me but how did I end up here doctor?" 

"Your teacher brought you here." That lifts his eyebrows.  "Teacher...who?" The doctor look at him in disbelief. "Him." She point at the man beside him. "You're a freaking teacher? I thought you're some trespasser or something." That man laugh at him. "That's why you should focus in class kid. I'm your new physic teacher, Jackson Wang, and sir is enough. So, nice to meet you Mark." He smile at the pale boy.

"I'm not a kid and nice to meet you." He give the man his not so sincere face before turn to look at then doctor. "Can I go back now doctor, laying in this bed is a bit uncomfortable."

"You can, and for tommorrow, I give you the permission if you want to take a rest at home."

"Thank you doctor." Slowly he sit up and stand by the bed. "I'll be going first and thanks for the help sir." He bow at them before make his way out of the medical office followed by Jackson. "Mark." He turn around and look at his teacher. "I'll take you home so wait here."

"Oh no thanks I can go by myself." The truth is he doesn't want Jackson to see his living area cause it is surrounded by clubs, drug addict, gangster and what more. 

"You're still not feeling well and something can happen to you." He insists. "No it's really okay, it's not that far don't worry." Jackson sigh at his student's persistent. "Are you sure?" Mark nods. "I can take care of myself."

"Fine but please be safe." Mark nod before head to the class for his bag.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

20:45 shown in his wristwatch. Mark get up from his bed and starts to get ready for his work. He walks down the streets about 5 blocks away and enter the club he works at. Ignoring the pain in his head, he change into his bartender suit inside the locker room. Just before he could put on his dress shirt, someone pin him on the locker from behind, causing him unable to move. 'This son of a again.' He thought. "Mark baby I've been waiting for you, you're late today." His voice disgust Mark. "I came right on time sir." He try to be nice. "Hmm I thought I could play a little with you but guess not. But what about tonight? I will pay as much as you want." That man says not so seductively beside Mark's ear. "Sorry but I take no pay for that. Go find someone else."

"Ehhh but I only want my baby~." His hand start to touch Mark's body lower and lower. "This cute face and hot -" Mark throw a punch in his face, sending him down onto the floor. "Go find someone else to or yourself and for the last time don't ever come to me again! off!" He shouted at the man. The aforementioned stand up while holding his throbbing face. "I'll get you someday kitty just you wait." He said with a smirk before went out of the room, leaving Mark alone, falling to the floor. 

Single tear drop down his face. "Why did I end up like this what a sin have I done in my life mom...dad..." With shaking body he cry helplessly, finding answer for the never ending question.

Later that night he skips his work and went back to his house. He bury himself underneath the blanket on the bed, crying while debating to end his life. Everytime he thought of that, his mom's words would always come to his mind. "We live for a reason honey, whatever hardship you are facing now will come to its end. God has many things in store for the future, so whatever you are dealing with, just stay strong and fight till the end." He remember how he would always complain to his mom when he lost the hide and seek game with their maids. He always wonder why his mom would always speak about complicated things but now he knows why. 

His crying becomes harder. Soon he falls asleep with tear stain on his face.