Hell break loose

My teacher? Nah he's my husband

Mark woke up with the same hangover that he wish he could just pluck out his head from his body. Even when walking through out his own apartment he bumps into almost everything you could find in there. What about his day at school? Well, he sleeps from the moment his touch his chair until now that his friends came to get him to have their lunch.

They entered the canteen together and Mark went straight to the table at the rear of the canteen and continue his sleep there. After awhile, his friends came with their foods in their hands.

"Mark wake up I got you some foods." Youngjae put a bowl of Mac n' Cheese in front of Mark. "And I got you chocolate milk." Bambam put the glass beside the bowl. "Now it's your turn," Jaebum who sat beside Mark pull him to sit up straight, "to eat." He continued. Obediently Mark take the spoon in his hands and eat whatever he can scoop into his spoon. "Gosh I want to burn down my head." He said after having 2 scoops of his food.

"Is it your headache still?" Yugyeom ask and Mark nods at that. "I think you need to go get that head of yours checked up at the hospital. It could be something dangerous you know." Jaebum said. "It's okay, Jackson gave me some medicine and they help loads and plus, hospital is scary so it's a big no."

"Jackson?" Bambam catched that first. "Oh no I mean, Mr. Wang. My tounge slipped." Mark tries to cover it up but Bambam doesn't buy the bull. "You know it's hard for your tounge to slip unless it's already accustomed to it and you try to say something it is not used to." Mark pales at that. "He's been having axtra classes with Mr. Wang since forever so it's normal for Mark to call him by his name Bambam." Jaebum said.

"But still, don't you think it's weird for a student to call their teacher by their name?" Asked Yugyeom. "There's nothing weird about it Yugyeomie. It just shows that they have a good relationship." Said Youngjae with mouth full of foods. "You're so gross." Bambam said while looking at Youngjae before turn to look at Mark again. "So like he said, you must have have a good relationship but, what kind of relationship?" Then all of their attention falls on him making him feels small than ever.

"W-what relationship haha he's just my physics teacher nothing more than that." He said akwardly.

"Nothing more than that? He sends you home everyday, he gave you medicine for your headache, he gave you piggyback ride, and you said there is nothing more than that? Do you think we are stupid Mark?" Bambam burst out with squinted eyes.

"When did you- wait how did you know he gave me a piggyback?" Mark ask in pure shock. "Saw you guys in the hallway yesterday and I even make sure to snap the evidence. Now answer me."

"You can tell us everyhting Mark, we are you friends afterall. Don't you trust us?" Said Youngjae with reassuring smile.

Mark sigh before he starts his speech. "It's true that there's nothing more between us than a student and a teacher but there is something more about my feelings for him I don't know when it started but now everthing he does make my heart beats like crazy and yes he does spoil me but that's only because he pitied me but I know he doesn't feels the same towards me so just stop this drama." He said everything in one breath.

They look at him, not saying anyhting until Bambam decided to break the silence. "Are you sure he doesn't feels anything towards you? I mean, it's not everyday you could get a y single man paying that much attention and giving all those love to you."

"It's not love, he's just doing his responsibilty as a teacher and I happened to be the only student who makes everything harder for him." Disappointment evident in his voice. Jaebum pats Mark shoulder, "Have faith in yourself Mark. You are way too beautiful to be ignored. But if things doesn't go right with him, there will always be someone better for you out there."

"That's right Mark and if things do goes right with him, make sure you guys don't get caught." Youngjae added, and finish with a wink towards Mark. Mark let out a little giggle at that. "Now let's finish our food before the ing bell rings." Yugeom said, causing all of them to continue stuffing themselves.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So this reaction could only occur if there is a present of this chemical." Jackson ended his explaination and look at Mark. "You got it?" Mark answered with a slight nod while looking straight at the paper. Well, not really at the paper,he's just spacing out. "Anything you want to ask?" He nods again. "What is it?" Another nod. Jackson look at him weirdly. He snap his finger in front of the redhead, breaking him out of his trance. Mark's neck snap towards Jackson, "Yes?"

Jackson sigh looking at his student in front of him. "You were not paying attention aren't you?" Mark hang his head low and apologize. "Nevermind that, let's just call it a day. I have other things to discuss with you." Mark keeps his things in his bag and shifted his attention towards the man in front of him.

"What is the name of the cafe you're working at?" Mark was, for sure taken aback at the sudden question. "Why do you want to know?"

"I thought I could go and have a taste of your coffee." Mark pales at that.

"Well, I could just make it at your home you know."

"At the cafe is easier and I pay."

"Well ughhh..." He doesn't know what to say to that anymore. "So?" Jackson pushed him more. "Ughhh can you just not know about it yet? Like I have my own reason for that. But i'll tell you when I'm ready. Okay?" Jackson look at him for while then sigh, "Fine then."

"But why did you suddenly ask though?"

"Just curious. By the way, how's your headache?"

"Oh yeah about that, thank you for the medicine it helps loads and for the groceries too."

"If you want to thank me, make sure to eat everything I bought and DON'T MISS EVEN A SINLE VEGETABLE understand?" Mark nods at the fierce-cat-looking Jackson. "Now let's go back I'll send you home."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Like said, Jackson went back to the same bar and look for the same redhead but he can't find him anywhere. Finally, he decided to ask one of the bartenders.

"Excuse me." He calls out to the bartender who was mixing some kind of drinks. "Yes sir anything you want to request?" Jackson shakes his head. "No, I just want to ask if there is a teanager with red hair working here."

The bartender put down the drinks, "Ahhh you mean Mark? Yes he is here today, you want to book him?" Jackson frowned "Book? What do you mean?" The bartender smiles at that. "You must be new here, well then let me introduce you to us. We are Serene. We offer you, a peaceful and relaxation while you can enjoy our variety of drinks. But, our speciality is that we have off bar workers which is they will serve you at your table but of course, there will be a price for that, depends on the rate of the worker. But considering that you came and ask about Mark, that's mean you must have heard about our new yet the most famous and wanted off bar worker here."

"New?" 

"He's not really new as he have been working here as a bartender before but he just became one of the off bars as many customer has been asking us to let him off."

"Well then, what do I need to do if I want to book him?" He ask. Then, the bartender take out a peace of paper from under the counter and hand it to Jackson. "For now, he has a customer he is serving but he will be free in less than 30 minutes. If you want to book him at the said time, you must fill out this form and make an imediate payment and, considering his rate, it's gonna be expensive." He said, with the smile not fading away. 

"Okay then I want him for an hour." He said while filllig out the form. "That's gonna be 400 dollars sir." (I really don't know how much should I put forgive me if it's unreasonable :(  ) He give out his card to the bartender. After done, the bartender hand him back his card but before he pulls away, his eyes turned darker as he look straight into the other's eyes and said, "If you dare to touch our employee more than you pay, you gonna pay for it with you life." The he pulls away and went back to his smiles from before. "Well then, enjoy your time here." He said with a bow at the end. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Mark you got another in room 4 like right now." His co-worker said as soon as he went back to the bar. "What the that was fast. I don't even have time to take in some air yet and the customer from before makes me a drinking machine and I swear everything is moving right now." His face is more that enough to prove that as it is true as his eyes is cloudy and his face is red. "But I bet you're gonna loves this one. I'm telling you he is hot like hell and he's not like those old rotten men that you've served before." Mark hiccuped then, "As long as they came here and ask for me, they are all rotten." He said, before making his way towards the said room.

He opens the door and found no one in there and even the drinks are untouched. "What the did he really left after making such a payment? Well it's not like I give a about your money." He mumbles alone then step backward, wanting to close the door. But that was it when he bumps into something behind him and immediately he turns around. His eyes widened as he came face to face with the more than familiar face.

"Tuan Yi En." Hearing the person calling him using his chinese name sent a chill down his spine but he was way too shocked to react to that. He still can't get the fact that his teacher his standing right in front him now. Jackson steps forward and close the door behind him. Slowly Mark steps backward until his back meets the wall. Jackson put his hand beside the red head and look straight into his eyes. His eyes says nothing but anger. 

"J-jackson I-i can explain It's not like w-what you thinks." he can't help but stutters because first, he is way too close to him and second, he knows he's gonna be dead. He tried to push the older away but that doesn't help as his hand was soon being held above his head. "Not like what I think? You have been working here as a bartender since forever then you started to serve the customers here privately and became the highest rate here and you have been doing nothing but lie to me all this time when you knows everything is wrong. And you said it's not like what I think?" then his eyes wonder around the younger up and down. "Look at you, dressing this tight shirt and jeans so that you can show your body to everyone, making them wants nothing but to you hard and you are reek of alcohol." he stops and smirk, "You are so easy to Mark." He whispered with his low voice beside the other's ears and bite it lightly, earning a soft moan from the other. By now, Jackson's head filled with nothing but lust.

"Jackson s-stop." He try to pry his hands away from the other's hold. "If you can satisfy others why can't you do the same to me." He said before biting that slender and inviting looking neck. His free hand wanders under the redhead's shirt.  "W-wait Jackson don't please let me explain to you. I swear it's not like what you think please Jackson..." He begs, tears pooling in his eyes. His holds around the younger's wrist just getting tighter. He keeps biting the other aggressively and that gives nothing but pain to Mark."Jackson you're hurting me..." He said weakly with tears running down his face.

Hearing his student's small voice wakes him up from his lust. He let go of his hold and looks into the other's teary eyes. "Mark I'm sorry I didn't mean to do that." Guilty fills him up.

Maybe it was because he is drunk and he could not think straight but he doesn't know where he got the courage to do what he's about to do next. He laugh dryly and step forward, close enough to feels the other's breath. "I guess I could agree with you, I am so easy to . But that's what makes everyone wants me. That's what makes eveyone waste their money on me. Afterall..." He wrap his slender arm around the elder's neck, "even you can't deny me." He looks into the other's eyes seductively.

Able to control himself, "I'm taking you back." Jackson take one his wrist and pulls him out of that rotten place. "Let me go Jakson! I'm working!" He tries to pry his hand away."Jackson stop!" He screams and trash around as they were outside of the bar.

Jackson who was not dealing with the  anymore stop walking and turn to look at his drunk student. "What do you think you are doing in there?!"

" off!! I do what i want! You don't have the right to stop me!" He pull his hand away.

"I do. I'm your teacher'"

"Can you,my teacher give me money? Not right? So mind your own business."  He said,before walking back to the club. 

"I can. I can give you money, but on one condition." He stop in his track and turn to face the elder. "What is it?"

"Be my husband."

Mark was taken aback at that. Even jackson didn't know why he said that.It just came out straight. But the drunken him beats his rational as the next, unexpected word came out from his mouth, "Okay." before he passed out on the floor.


Sooooo I'm done with this chapter that has been taking my time because I just can't find the perfect scene to put in here BUT thanks for you guys patience, I can peacefuly get this done  :). I hope you loves my trash <3