The tears

My teacher? Nah he's my husband

"Jackson faster!" He scream at the top of his lung while banging on the door, hoping for the latter to get out of the toilet soon.

"Go use the one in my room!" He heard Jackson yell from behind the door. Quickly he runs upstair and charge into one of the rooms hoping it would be the latter's room and lucky him he found the wanted bathroom in the wanted room.

It all started when the redhead volunteered to cook their dinner. It was fine until both of their stomach went crazy in the mid of their study session, resulting in them fighting over the guest bathroom as it was the nearest with them.

Done releasing whatever it was, Mark washed his hands at the sink and went out of the bathroom. He was two steps out of the bathroom when he stubbed his toe to something hard, "Oww !" He cursed under his breath while jumping on one leg.

Carefully he make his way to the bean bag beside the bed and sit on it. He look up at the criminal and see that it was a guitar that was placed right beside the bathroom door. Only now does he realized how the elder's room looks like. It was simple but nice.

Image result for bedroom with a walk-in wardrobe                                                                          *So the bathroom will be beside the wardrobe, a 42 inch led tv in front of his bed, a bookshelf across the wardrobe with a table beside it for when he do his work and a black bean bag beside the bed.*

He awed at how neat the other is. He looks around and once again the guitar fall into his sight. He still remember when his father would play a guitar and sing a song for him and his mother. The last song he sang for them was "Love someone" before everyhting fall out.

Without realizing, tears were roll down on his now red cheeks. He keep on staring at the guitar, the pain from his toe was long forgotten as now it's replaced by the pain in his heart. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Done doing his business, Jackson went back to the yard and sit at the table with books scattered on it. Minutes later, the redhead that he has been waiting for is not there still. He took out his phone, wanting to call the latter but it came to nothing when he heard the phone that belongs to the younger was ringing under the pile of books.

Heaving a sigh, he make his way upstair. While walking, he realize how quiet it was that it send chill down his spine. 'Wait... Did he faint again?!' The thought came into his mind out of nowhere. Without thingking twice he sprint towards his bedroom and open the door harshly only to find his student silently crying in his bean bag while looking at his guitar.

"Mark you okay?" He ask, causing the other to snap back to reality. Quickly Mark wipe the tears away and look at the elder man. "Yeah I'm good, I just stubbed my toe." He flash his smile. Frowning, Jackson walk towards him and kneel down in front of him. He look at the latter's face with a worried eyes. "What's wrong? Anything happened? Are you hurt anywhere?" He asked then check the other's body, worried if he's hurting but not telling him.

Looking at how Jackson act, Mark know he doens't believe it. "Hey I'm okay," Mark stop Jackson's hand that was checking his arm. "I told you I stubbed my toe, into your guitar."

"You cried because of that?" Mark nods. "No i don't think so. What happened? Tell me." He insist. Heaving a sigh, Mark shift his attention back at the guitar.

HIs wall has long been broken down by Jackson so what's the point of hiding it, right?

"My father, he loved to play his favourite guitar and sang for my mom and me, and after that he would teach me how to play the song. He said that later in the future, I can play it for my mom when he's not there. And yeah I did. Dad has always been lot busier than mom so I would always play his guitar and sing the songs he taught me for my mom and our maids. No matter how messy I played it, they would always appalaud with all their heart and told me that I had done a good job." He stop for a moment to swallow his saliva, controlling himself from crying again. 

"Well I was still a small kid that doesn't know anything about this cruel world, so all I thought about that time was, I wanted to be like dad, I wanted to make mommy and our maids who I think of as my friends, to smile, I wanted to do that forever. I thought that we would always be together forever but nah, god had his way to destroy my life when I was still so young. It took only...one event for me to lose everything that was once my world."

The tears are now heavily flowing down on his red puffy cheeks. His face was expressionless as he talk but yet, for Jackson it was crystal clear of how hurt he is. He can't stand with the fact of how much Mark has been hurt ever since he was young. Gently he pull the redhead into his embrace like he is the most fragile thing in this world that will break into pieces if he made a wrong move.

It wasn't long until he turn into a crying mess in his teacher's arm, or maybe this time he won't look at the man as his teacher but as Jackson, the man who broke down his wall and give him the reason to believe again.

The room is now quiet, no longger crying or sobbing came from the redhead as it's now replaced by a soft snores. Jackson look down and saw Mark sleeping soundly on his chest. Without thinking twice he lift the younger in his arms and lay him down on his bed then cover him with the duvet. He sit beside he redhead and see how his face is covered with tear stain and that sight give him a big pang in his heart. 

He was thankful that Mark survive until now because now that he is here, he won't let the latter to face his pain alone anymore. He wants to be there for for him always and forever. He knows this is not a mere feeling of pity or sorry. He's not some stupid man that can't even recognize his own feelings and he is also well aware that he shouldn't feels like ths towards his student. But if making the latter happy means risking his own life, he is still willing to do it.

Caressing the younger's soft cheek, slowly he leans in and left a kiss on his forehead before he get up and walk away. He take a last look at Mark before closing the door, leaving the younger to sleep peacefully.

Now he is more determined than ever to make someone else except his family to be happy. The younger deserves more than this. Mark deserves all the happiness he wants and needs and he will be the one to give it to him as much as he can.


I was sleepy like hell when I wrote this. I hope this chapter will not be uglier than how it already is.