You are mine

My teacher? Nah he's my husband

Like said, now they are at a suit store where Jackson's a regular. "Omo it's you, Jackson, it's been long since you came here. You're looking for a new suit?"  A middle-aged woman greets them as soon as they step into the store. Jackson smiles at the woman. "No ahjumma it's not me who needs a suit but him." He points towards Mark who was standing behind him. 

"Ohhh who is this young man? Your boyfriend?" She smiles mischievously at Jackson. Mark blushes at that. "Ahjumma don't it was hard enough to get him to come here."

"Aigooo look at you, now that you have a boyfriend you forget about me."

"What no ahjumma I didn't mean it like that."

"I know I was just joking. So, what about you young man, what kind of suit you are looking for?" She looks at him with the sweetest smiles as if she's looking at her own son. Mark look at Jackson with a face full of question. "What?" Jackson asks the redhead. "I...don't know what kind of suit do I wear (?)"  He said, unsure. "Well didn't you went to a ball before? What kind of suit did you ask of the tailor?" 

"How would I know. Usually, the tailor would just take my measurement then ask what color, design, and bla bla bla and, dad deals everything with the tailor for me." After he said that, then Jackson and the ahjumma nod their head, understanding the redhead. "Ahhh if so then," Jackson turns to look at the woman. "Ahjumma, can you get it done for him? I'll take care of the details." The said woman nods her head and looks at Mark. "Let's go, boy." She leads him towards the measuring room.

Jackson sits on one of the sofas with his mind thinking about the redhead. 'Owning a custom made suits for every ball are sure not a small investment. But from what he said, his late father owned a small cafe. Wait, that's a bit impossible. But, I remember that I did look into his elementary school records and if I wasn't wrong, it wasn't an average school. But I don't quite remember if I did read about his family. Guess I need to look over it again later.'

Mark came out with the ahjumma, holding a book in her hand. They sat down on the sofa and she hands Jackson the book. He was about to write whatever needed when Mark wraps his little finger around Jackson's arm, wanting his attention. "Can I not wear a dress shirt?'

"Why not?" Jackson looks at him with raised eyebrows. "It's suffocating to be in them and plus it's gonna be crowded on that day. Please?" He put his hand together, pouts his lips, and blinks his puppy eyes AND, Jackson lose. He sighs at the redhead, "Fine fine." and starts filling up the page. Mark cheers silently in his heart. The woman smiles while watching them silently.

After done, he hands the book back to the ahjumma. "You can get it next week on Monday, it's that good?" Jackson nods at her. "Sure."

"Oh yeah, what about your cufflink sweetheart?" She looks at Mark. Mark shakes his head. "Ah, no need cause I already have one." 

"Okay then, I guess it's done." Jackson nods at her. "Thank you ahjumma." She pats his back then went back to the back of the store. 

They made their way out of the store and walks by the road, heading to a nearby restaurant that Jackson suggested before. "Thank you Jackson, for the suit," Mark said when they were about three steps away from the store. "It's nothing. But are you sure you don't need a cufflink?"

"Nah I already have one. Dad bought it for me with his own design when I got my first ever suit. Well, That's the only thing I have with me now because it was with me on that very day." A flashback of the day his aunt kicked him out of his own house plays in his mind. Jackson who did not understand what the redhead means, just wraps his arms around the younger's shoulder. "It's okay, at least you still have something that reminds you of him." Mark smiles at him and nod.

______________________________________________________________________________________

After they were done eating suddenly Mark said he has somewhere else to go but what weirds Jackson out was when he said he's going there alone and insist on Jackson to go back first without him. Finally, Jackson reluctantly obeys and went back first.

After almost three hours, finally the front door open, revealing the former redhead with a blonde. Jackson who was biting a bread, stop midway and look at the...blondie. "Tadaaa I redyed my hair, how is it?" He said with a grin while spinning around in front of the elder. 

Looking at the redhead - oh no, the blondie makes his heart jump at how good he looks. It's not that his red hair didn't look good but this new color looks even better. It makes him look more like an angel, so pure and cute and beautiful.

"JACKSON SNAP OUT OF IT!" Mark clap his hand in front of the latter, waking him up from his thoughts. "Oh, what?" Mark sigh at him. "Know what? Nevermind." He was about to walk away when Jackson took a hold of his arm. "No wait." He looks at the taller with an unamused face. "You look beautiful...with that hair." A small smiles formed on his face. Mark's face heats up at that. "T- Thank you." He breathes out, before running off to his room.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

D-day

Jackson was playing with his phone in the living room while waiting for Mark when the blonde appears in front of him. "How...do I look?" He asks timidly while holding the hem of his suit. If Jackson were to be honest, the blondie in front of him looks like nothing but alluring. It was Jackson who styles that blonde hair but he could not help but praises at how good Mark look.

Related image

Image result for jackson wang in suit
*This is how they dressed for the ball.*

"You look nice. I bet there will be a lot of girls asking to have a dance with you." He said, trying his best not to say his true thoughts out loud. "Really? You look good too." The younger smiles shyly at him. "Let's got now or we'll be late." Carelessly Jackson took Mark's hand in his but then he realized how tense the other was. He turns to face him, then he saw how the blondie blushes while looking at their intertwined hands. "Opss sorry." Quickly he pulls his hand away but then he caught a hurt expression flashes inside that round eyes but it was gone the second time he looks at it. 

He was about to say something about it when the younger suddenly push him towards the car, "It's okay. Now let's go, we don't want to miss the dance."

______________________________________________________________________________________

Showing their teacher and student ID, they finally got inside the hall where the ball is held. Well, as Jackson said, it doesn't look exactly like those formal dances that he went before. This ball was only filled with student and teacher and none of them give a damn about being polite like how it is required in a formal dance. Some of them are chit-chatting in their group of friends, some are busy with their partner, the teachers are sitting in their own kind BUT, the one and only Ms.Soyeon were seen walking towards them.

Not sparing even a single glance to her student, she links her arm around Jackson's and pulls him away with her, leaving the little blondie alone. Honestly speaking, Mark feels nothing but awkward at the moment as he's standing alone there. He tries to look for his friends but there are too many people for him to spot even one of them.

It wasn't long until a group of girls surround him and keep asking for him to spends his time there with them. He doesn't know how to brush them off politely so all he could think about at the moment was to run away. But then, as if God hears out his cries, a familiar face comes into the picture. "Mark let's go our date is waiting." The guys pull him out of the crowd and bring him away. When both of them are out of their sight, the guy let go of the younger.

"Thanks Jinyoung. But how come you are here?" 

"I'm part of the catering member. Well what about you, how come you are blonde now?" 

"You are - wait you work at a catering company?! From being a barista?! How come?" Jinyoung chuckles at the cutie in front of him. "That time I was still studying then waiting for my job applyment to be approved so I worked at the cafe for the time being."

"Ahhh now I know why sometimes you were only there in the morning and sometimes you came in the evening." Jinyoung ruffles that blonde hair because he just can't bear with the other's cuteness but that earned him a smack on his hand. "Hey don't do that! it took Jackson an hour to get this done." He said while fixing his hair. "Ohhh now you have your boyfriend, you scold your lovely, handsome, nice and cute brother here," Jinyoung said while holding his heart, faking a hurt expression while Mark just mocks him back.

"Mark there you are!" Their little moment was disturbed when none other than Bambam came running towards Mark with his friends trailing behind him. "It took us longer to find you because of this hair of yours for god sake, usually, it was the easiest because of your one and only red hair. But hey it looks good on you." Bambam said, eyeing his friend up and down. "Hey Mark, took us long enough to get you but hey, is this the usual messy Mark that we know," Youngjae said, appearing beside Bambam, also eyeing the blondie up and down. "Damn Mark you are the hottest stuff tonight," Yugyeom said, appearing beside Youngjae.

Youngjae looks at the man who was standing beside and smiles at him. "Hi, I'm Youngjae, who are you?" The man really him with the same smile. "Hi I'm Jinyoung, I'm part of the catering member and also Mark's friend." After he said that, Bambam and Yugyeom also introduced themselves."I'm Bambam nice to meet you."

"I'm Yugyeom."

But they didn't realize how the man that appears beside Yugyeom has his full attention on the other guy who was there with Mark. Instead of eyeing the blondie like how his friends did, he's eyeing the guy with the black hair whose smile would form a cute wrinkle beside his eyes. 

HIs mind went back to the reality when he feels a nudge beside him. He turns and saw Yugyeom looking at him. He raised his eyebrows at him, then Yugyeom pints his head towards the guy that he was staring at before. He looks at the guy then the guy smiles at him. "What's your name?" Jaebum blinks twice, trying to recompose himself that fell apart at the other's beauty. "Jaebum. Im Jaebum."

"I'm Jinyoung, nice to meet you." He reaches out his hand and Jaebum gladly recive it. I could say, this was the moment when they fall together if you know what I mean. 

__________________________________________________________________________________

For the whole three hours, Mark didn't catch even a glimpse of the elder. He sighs and put his chin on his palm. Jaebum has gone somewhere else with Jinyoung, Yugyeom was busy flirting with every single, single girl at the ball and asks them for a dance. Bambam has gone off to somewhere only God knows with a guy that he caught a moment ago.  Youngjae won a lottery when a hot guy that he has been eyeing lately asked him for a dance. Now he's left alone with his empty glass at the table. 

He feels like going home more than anything right now but the elder is nowhere to be seen. He gave up and make his way out of the hall, wanting to get fresh air outside. He was strolling by the hall when he saw two familiar figure standing not too far from him. They are none other than the persons that Mark has been looking for. Quietly he moves nearer them and hides behind bushes. He was near enough to hear them clearly.

"So I'm sure by now, you must have realized about my feelings for you." He heard the woman speaks."I like you Jackson, more than a friend and a co-worker. What do you think of me?"  

' "Oh " Mark cussed in his mind. He's afraid if Jackson would accept her. He doesn't want that. That thought alone sends him pain. He wants Jackson all to himself and no one else. "Why does it hurt so much?" He asks himself in his thought.'

"Soyeon, I really appreciate our friendship right now and I hope it to stay like this." He felt relieved at what the elder said. Quietly he peeks at them from his hiding place. He could see a clear hurt expression on Ms.Soyeon's face. "But I thought I fit your type." She insists. When Jackson just stays quiet and look somewhere else, she came to her last resort. She put her hand on the other's arm and tiptoe to kiss him. Mark's eyes went wide at that. Before she could even go further, Mark gets out from his hiding place. 

"Mr. Wang!" He screams out, causing both of them to turns their head at him. "Mark?" Jackson said as soon as he saw the younger standing in front of them.

"Mr. Min was looking for you." He said, then make his way towards them. He wraps his slender fingers around the elder's arm and looks at Ms.Soyeon. "Excuse us." He said with a bow then pulls Jackson away with him, leaving her like how she did to him. 

He doesn't even know where are they going now, his anger is filling him by minutes. He keeps walking forward, not looking back at the elder.

"Mark! Mark wait!" Jackson who was chasing him has had it enough and caught the other's wrist to stop him. "Mark stop!" He turns the younger forcefully to face him. "Why are you acting like this?" He looks straight into that brown orb.

"I don't know I don't care I shouldn't give a about Ms. Soyeon but I did I want you to be mine alone but you are not I don't want anyone else to touch you, ONLY.I.CAN!!!" He screams his thought out, leaving Jackson speechless. "Wait what-" before he could process everything, the younger pulls him by his tie and the next thing he knows, he feels the younger's lips on his. His eyes went wide, his brain stops working. Mark.Is.Kissing.Him was all he can think about.

Mark pulls away an inch and whispered, "I like you, Jackson Wang." his lips ghosting over Jackson's, his passionate eyes not leaving the other's. "You better don't make me waste my first kiss." He said, after letting go the tie and standing straight again. 

After a second of silence, suddenly the elder let out a chuckled. "You got me there Mark. I guess I should make you jealous more if that what I will get out of a Jealous Mark Tuan." Mark's jaw dropped at that. "Don't you dare!" He slaps the letter on his arm, earning a laughing - groaning (?) from Jackson. Taking advantage of the situation, Jackson pulls the blondie's hand that was slapping him and bring him into his embrace, shutting up the younger.

"Thank you, for accepting my feelings." He said to the boy. Mark bury his face into Jackson's neck to hide his face. "If anyone ever confessed to you again, tells them that you already have a boyfriend. A cute one." His voice muffled in the elder's shirt. Jackson smiles at what the younger said. "So I'm your boyfriend now?" He looks at the blushing cutie in front of him

"I'm asking you to and I'm saying you are and I'm not letting you tell me otherwise." He said with a serious-but-cute face. Jackson chuckled and ruffled that blonde hair. 

"And I have no objection, my love." Mark blushes more at that nickname and continues his favorite activity of the night which is, burying his face into the other's neck.


HAH there you go now we have JJP and official Markson. <3 <3   ;)