Two condition

My teacher? Nah he's my husband

He stir in his sleep as the alarm keeps on blarring inside the room. Lazily he swing his hand on the bed trying to find the object but he just got an empty bed. Groggily he open his eyes and look around. As soon as he realise he was not in his room, hastily he sits up on the bed but regret midway as the familiar pain hit his head and as a reflex he close his eyes and falls back onto the mattress "Ow just what did I get myself into this time?! I'll be dead if Jackson know this." He mumble while massaging his head. Remembering about the stupid alarm, slwoly he open his eyes and look for his phone and there it is, on the bedside table. Sighing, he push his body forward and reach out his hand but before he could get a hold of it, suddenly a hand took the phone then the alarm stopped.

He looks up and saw his non other than physics teacher standing there looking at him. "That's right, you gonna be dead if I know it." The said man put down the phone then went around the bed and sits beside the redhead. He helps the younger to sit up straight before he hands him a bowl of soup that he made just now. Mark takes the bowl and look at Jackson with curious eyes. "Drink it if you don't want to deal with the hangover for longer." Mark nods and was about to drink the sop when it hits him.His eyes went wide and his head snapped towards Jackson.

"WAIT WHAT?!" As a reflex Jackson cover his ears and look at the redhead. "You do that once again, I will lock you up in here." Jackson sigh at the redhead and lean forward while looking into his eyes. "You don't remember anything do you?"

"W-what do you mean...wait what did you know? Gosh this is confusing." He touch his throbbing head as he tries to remember what happened last night. Jackson gets up from the bed and walk towards the door. "Today you don't need to go to school because I know you're just gonna sleep afterall so just stay here it's better." Was all he said before he close the door and walk away. Mark sat there blankly as he just can't get everything straight in his mind. Too many question flooding his mind and the most disturbing one was 'Why does Jackson seems so distant?'

As he finished the soup, he stands up from the bed and take his phone with him. As soon as he turned it on, he was greeted by numerous messages and missed call from his colleague and the manager. Quickly he call one of his co-worker that sent him the messages. 

"Before you say anything, you're so dead with Mr. Manager Mark. He was so furious when you went missing last night."

"Wait just what happened last night I don't get it." Then he heard a sigh from that person.

"You were supposed to be with your second customer for the night but he suddenly pulls you out of the bar and you guys just went missing after that. We tried to reach you but your phone was off. That was what happened."

"Ughhh I remember nothing I swear." He rub his face hard.

"Well that was expected considering how drunk you get after your first customer."

"Now what should I do, the manager must be so angry with me."

"Well just come to work tonight and apologize, you know he can't be mad at you for a long time."

"I guess I will try that but for now, I need to get something done."

"If anything you can call me Mark."

"Alright thank you." He put down his phone and go in front of the mirror and look at himself. His hair looks like a bird nest, his dress shirt wrinkled everywhere, his neck covered with hickeys, his- Mark eyes went wide for nth time today. He leans forward and examine his neck. "How did these get here -" His question was cut when a flashback of last night event plays clearly in his mind.

"Oh why did I do that to him why did I act like that Omygosh how I can get caught by him WHAT DO I DO NOW?!" He walk back and forth while grabbing his hair. Then his mind trail to something else, "and why did he...do this?" He look at the hickeys on his neck. He rub his face hard and groan before running out of the room. "Jackson!" He calls out for the elder while running around the house, looking for the said man. He stops when he saw the familiar back standing at the large window with his hands in his pocket while looking out of the window. Quickly he runs towards him and stand straight in front of the other.

"Jackson I- i rembered about last night and I am so sorry about the way I act towards you everything I did and I said, I swear I don't mean any of it. C-can you please don't tell anyone because the school will kick me out if they knows it please." Mark looks at the other with pleading eyes meanwhile he looks at boy with unreadable expression for a second  turn to elsewhere. 

Gently he pulls the other shirt hem, trying to gain his attention "Jackson please say something..." The said guy sigh and look at the shorter. "Mark do you even realize how stupid can you be? Do you know how serious things could be if it wasn't me who caught you but another teacher? Do you know how bad things would turn out if you act like that towards another guy last night? The way you dressed, the way you act, what I did to you wouldn't be enough for them. You were also lucky I didn't lost myself completely."

"I know I was stupid I know what I did was wrong, I lied to you because I was afraid you will tell everyone else about it and I'm afraid if you know the truth, you gonna hate me... but I also know you wouldn't do anything to me, I turst you. I know you are not like other men out there." Without saying anyting, Jackson take a hold of the wrist that was on his shirt and he pinned the younger on the glass door.

"Ae you sure I won't touch you more than I should? I am also a man Mark, lust could blind anyone just whenever." He could feels the younger was trying to push him away. He pulls the redhead close to him by his waist and whisper into his ear, "With this little strength and small body of yours, can you see what could happen to you?" He tightened his hold on the other's petite waist, "please just don't let yourself trapped in this kind of situation again, I can't effort to forgive myself if I ever let that happens to you." Then he let his head falls onto the younger's shoulder. Mark was confused by the way the older acts towards him,but nonetheless he wrap his arms around the other's neck.

"Are you still mad at me?" He ask softly. Sighing, Jackson pulls away and look at him. He brings his hand into the red hair, "I wasn't even mad at you in the first place, I was worried, I was angry with myself for not realising it earlier, and I kinda feels betrayed that you keep it from me for so long."

"I'm sorry I really wanted to tell you but I don't want you to hate me, not when you are the one who gave me your trust and helped me fto find my way back in life. Please forgive me." He begs, looking like a lost puppy.

"I will forgive you but on two condition. First, I want you to quit your job. Second, I want you to move in with me."

"E-eh? B-but-" He was cut off with a finger on his lips. "No buts, before I change my mind and tell the truth to the headmaster." Mark eyes widened at that as he shakes his head furiously,"No no no please don't! okay I'll do whatever you want but please don't tell him or I'll get expelled." Jackson chuckled and pat the red hair. "Good. Now go take a bath and get ready, I will pick out some clothes for you later." He said before turns around, ready to walk away when a hand pulls his shirt from behind. He turn to look at the redhead who was looking at the ground with blush decorating his face. "D-do y-you mean w-what you said last night outside of t-the bar...?" He ask quietly, his other hand his own shirt.

"What about you?" Mark look up at the elder with a raised eyebrows. "Your answer. Did you mean it?" Mark's eyes wonder elsewhere, his fingers start fidgeting, his habits when he's feeling nervous. "Umm well I- but you are my teacher."

Gently Jackson pull his face so that the younger will look at nothing but him alone. "Puting that fact aside, do you mean it Yi En?" His blush turns deeper. Hearing his name coming out from the other's mouth was such a turn on for him. "I-i do." Jackson smirk and leans in beside his ear, "Me too" and blows it. Quickly Mark runs towards the bathroom with his red face, not looking back at the man.

as soon as he slammed the door closed, he slump down to the floor. "What was that why did I act like that? Aishhh I must be going crazy!!!" Mark slaps his face for a few times before the door was knocked. "Mark I brought you towel and clothes." Quickly he opens the door slightly and snatched them away before slamming the door close again. Well he didn't forget to breath out a small thank you to the elder at least.

'Cute' Jackson chuckled at the closed door before heading back to his room. He throws himself on the bed and stares at the ceiling silently. 'Did I make a right decision? I know he's just a kid and my student on top of that but I can't help but to have the feelings of wanting to have him by my side foerever. But if everything that I'm feeling was just something temporary, that will surely breaks him.' He sigh at the tought and put his arm above his head. 'Gosh why are you so stupid Wang he's just a kid and he is broken enough for you to add it up. You hate it when he breaks down in front of you but even you are not sure with yourself anymore.'

Before his mind could wander more, he heard a door being opened and closed. He gets up from his position and went towards the said room. He knocked twice before the door being opened by Mark with a towel on his wet hair. Jackson looks at the younger. He looks so cute and small wearing Jackson's clothes. "Yes?" Mark looks at him with his doe eyes. 'You are lucky I still have my sanity or else I would jump you right here right now.'  His mind speaks.

:"We are going to your house after you're done."

"My house? For what? Aren't you going to school?" He ask while walking back into his room and comb his wet hair. Jackson sat down on the bed and look at him. "To get your things Tuan. And I'm also meeting the landlord to talk about your moving and nope I took a leave today to take care of you." Mark hang the towel and walk to Jackson. "I'm done, let's go." Jackson looks at the younger and point at his hair. "You're not." Mark looks up and look back at him. "What?" Jackson sigh and went to his room then came back with a hair dryer in his hand. He sat on the bed and ask Mark to sit in front of him. "Sit down, I'll dry your hair." Mark mouthed an 'O' and do as told. "Make sure to dry your hair after you take a shower if you want to go outside or if the weather is cold." Mark whispered a small "ok" while letting himself being spoiled more by Jackson.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mark were busy packing when someone knocks the front door. He walk towards the door and open it and saw Jinyoung standing in front of him. "Jinyoung hyung!" He hugs the said man and look at him. "What brings you here?" Jinyoung smiles and hold his face gently. "It's been long since I met you. How are you now? I'm sorry that I can't visit you more often because I was so busy with works and all."

"No no it's okay I'm doing fine on my own. Wait, come in first hyung." He pulls the older by his hands towards the small couch in his living room. "Are you sure you are doing fine? You never ask me for foods or anything. I'm worried if you can't get by on your own."

"I am doing just fine hyung and plus, now I have someone to worry and care about me." He said with a sweet smile. "Who's that person?" Jinyoung smiles hearing that. As if on cue, someone entered the house. Mark went to him and pulls him to the living room. "Jackson this is Jinyoung my friend, hyung this is Jackson my teacher."

"Teacher?"

"Hyung?" 

They ask the redhead in unison. 

"Errr well... Hyung, he is my physics teacher and he is the one that I told you about just now. And Jackson, Jinyoung hyung used to worked with me at a cafe before so we are friends."

"Oh" They said in unison and shake their hands. Well, it's a let's-see-who-can-squish-harder handshakes kind.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They were packing Mark's things together when Jinyoung ask Jackson to go outside with him quietly, not wanting the younger to notice them. Once they were at a safe distance from his unit, Jinyoung stop walking and look at Jackson. "So you are JUST a teacher to him?" 

"Maybe, maybe not. Well what about you, you are JUST a friend to him?"

"Maybe, maybe not. Listen I don't care whoever you are to him but let me remind you one thing. He may be just a kid to you but if you dare to hurt that kid even a little, I will make sure you won't get away just fine."

"I don't know why are you acting like this but you don't need to worry about that because I'm the one who will protect him from any danger out there."

"I'm telling you this because you are the first one who he ever smiles at after he lost Daniel. Mark Tuan is not like other kids. He has faced too many hardships in his life ever since he was a child for him to always think that this life is nothing but cruel. He is broken and tainted but that doesn't turn him into a heartless person. He's not the type that will tell you what's on his mind because he doesn't want to trouble you but non of his action is meaningless. Don't force him to open up about anything until he do it himself because it's not that he doesn't trust you but it has been broken too many times before. But considering how open he was with you, he must be trusting you with all his life, so please don't make him back off from the society again and don't make me regret my decision. He's like my brother to me and I will take him with me anytime I want."

"Well I pretty much knew that by now but...who's Daniel?" Jinyoung raised his eyebrow at that question. "You don't know him?" Jackson shakes his head. "Well then you better ask him yourself. I don't think it's right for me to tell you about his past."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"For god sake where did you guys go It was tiring to pack everything myself." Mark look at the two just entered the house."Sorry we were having a chat outside, I thought I want to get to know your teacher better" Jinyoung said with a smile on his face. "You're done?" Jackson ask the redhead and he got a nod in reply. They bring Mark's things to the car and put it inside the boot. Mark looks at Jinyoung with his smile. "Finally you are going away from this rotten place." Jinyoung said. "You too hyung. I knew you've moved out from here long ago." Without any warning Mark hugs him. "Thank you for always taking care of me ever since dad took me in until now. You don't need to worry about me anymore because I'll be just fine from now on." Jinyoung smiles at the redhead and pat his hair. "I've always think of you as my brother since then until now and even in the future. If that boyfriend of yours make you cry, make sure to tell me because I'll beat it out of him."

"H-hyung he's not my boyfriend!" He deny with his face turning red like a tomato. Jinyoung laughs at the redhead, "Whatever you say kid. Make sure to text me later and come visit me whenver you want." Then he shifts his attention towards the guy who has been standing behind Mark. "Keep in mind about what I told you." Jackson reach out his hand for a handshake and Jinyoung recieve it. "I will never forget even a single word." He said before pulling back. "Let's go." He said to Mark with a warm smile. Mark nod and hug Jinyoung for the last time before they went away.