Driving License

My teacher? Nah he's my husband

I'm sorry that it's too short :'( 

I also apologize if there's too many time skip in this and seems like i wanna end this book quickly but that is honestly my intention because I am starting a new book soon since this book is very near to its end and I am also busy with university so that's why I need to finish it fast.

I hope you guys will stay with Markson till the end of their lovely journey :)

________________________________________________________________________________

After their lovely vacation, they soon went back to Korea. After finding out Mark's final exam result, Jackson decided to surprise him with a gift. 

One day, when Mark woke up from his deep sleep, he found the house as empty as ever. He thought his fiance was off to school so he doesn't give much thought about it and proceed to do his morning routine which is taking a shower, breakfast and water the flowers.

The moment he went out of the house, he saw a car, or to be exact... An Audi R8 Spyder is parked in front of the house. He takes out his phone and proceeded to call Jackson. After a few ringings, the person picks up the call.

"Yes, love?"

"Seunie, did you invite anyone to our house? There's a car, like literally in front of our door."

"Oh really? But if there's a car then is there anyone there?"

"Well, no."

"It's weird then."

"What do I do? It's such an expensive car and there's even...ribbon around it. I'm afraid it is wrongly sent here."

"Why don't you go and take a look around the car, maybe there's some note or anything left. I need to go now, give me a call if you find anything okay?"

"Okay, bye darl."

"Bye baby."

As being told, Mark carefully looks around the car. 
There, at the left door of the car, he found a note inserted between the door. Without thinking twice, he pulls it out and opens it up. Inside the note were written:

 I know it's not your birthday but I'm giving you this car as a present to congratulate you for passing the exam and has successfully chosen what's best for yourself. I love you so much baby and I hope you like your present ;)

                                                                                                                                           -Sincerely, your Seunie <3

He smiles to himself after reading the letter. 

"You like your present?"

"OH ." He was shocked by the sudden voice behind him. He turned and saw his lover standing behind him.

"How come you're here?"

Jackson shrugs his shoulder, "Taking a leave for a day won't hurt and plus, it is for celebrating my fiance's special day so totally worth it. So, you like it?" He pointed at the car.

"Of course I do but isn't it too much? I mean, for a student like me."

"Nothing is too much for you and I wanted to give this to you so just take it as me satisfying myself."

Mark smiles and hugs the elder. "Thank you so much." Jackson replies the hug and with a small "It's nothing." to him.

"So, wanna go for your first drive in your new car?" 

"Jackson...I can't drive." He said with an awkward smile.

"What do you mean?" Jackson asks, still clueless with the situation.

"I don't have my license yet honey. Did you forget?" Then his jaw dropped at that. He scratches his head, "How could I forget the essential part? I'm so stupid." Mark chuckled at the latter.

"Guess it will be in the garage until I got my license."

Then a lightbulb pops upon his head.

"Actually no need for that, we are driving it now." Mark looked at him weirdly. "What do you mean now?"

"I'm teaching you how to drive, let's go!" He swings the key fob in his finger and pushes younger towards the car. He opens the passenger door and the hand gesture. 

"Please, milady." He said like a chauffeur. Mark just chuckles at his playful fiance and get inside the car. 

Then, Jackson drove them to somewhere only he knows.

 

 

"Oookay, here we are." He said while parking the car by the roadside. Mark looks around the almost empty road. "Are you seriously want to teach me? Don't I at least need to know the roadsigns first?" Mark asks doubtingly.

"I'm pretty sure you already know the signs and relax babe, I'll teach right from the basic okay, I won't ask you to right away drive on the road like a professional. Let's change our seats first."

"Uh...okay." Mark heavy heartedly shift his seats to the driver seat.

Once they are in their respective seats, Jackson starts to teach the blonde slowly.

"The very first thing you do right after you enter the car is to start the engine. Ok, push the red button first." Mark does as told. "And then, wear your seatbelt. That is the most important thing."

"Okay." And he wears it too.

Then he starts to let the blonde know every functional button, shifter, how to do this and that before they finally come to driving part.

"So you still remember what to do if you want to start driving?" Jackson asks the blonde. It is one of the things that he told him earlier.

"Put the gear into D." He answered.

"Correct. Ok, we will start going onto the road now but we will go slow first okay?"

"Hm." He nods.

"Ok let's go." At that, he takes in a very deep breath before putting his hand on the gear shift. But instead of pulling the shift, he pulls his hand instead and looks at his boyfriend with glossy eyes.

"I'm scared...." He pouts at the elder and the latter facepalm at his blonde. "It's gonna be okay sweetheart, I'm right here okay." He pats the younger's head to calm him down. "Comere." He takes the smaller hand into his and put it on the shift. *I'm squealing at this XD*  

"Trust me, it will be alright." Right after the younger nods, Jackson pulls the shift before bringing his hand away from the shift.

"Let go of the brake." Mark does as told and he can feel the car moving slowly. While moving, Jackson helps to look out for any car and teaches the younger how to turn the steering wheel by his hand around the younger's on it. 

They go around the same area for twice with the elder helping the blonde before Jackson starts to let go of the younger. 

"Ok go slowly as I've taught you."

"I am more worried about scratching this car rather hitting someone else's." Jackson laughs at the younger's statement. "What kind of logic is that."

"What kind of any other logic would I have if I am driving this freaking expensive car." That makes the elder laugh more at the nervous blonde. "Chill, you are not hitting anyone or breaking anyone's car. You're just too nervous. But you are doing just fine though."

"Well THANK GOD I am because if not, it is your money to be out, I've got nothing." Jackson just shakes his head and smile at that.

"I've given thoughts to all of that before buying this car to you so you don't need to worry about that okay."

"But why car though? Why not something else?" He asks out of curiosity.

"Actually, I've been thinking about this for quite a while. After this, I'll be busy with school while you would have too many free times. I can't accompany you every time and plus, you must want to go out with your friends and all so I guess I should let you be able to move on your own so, that's how I thought a car should be the best present for you."

"There are these things called bus and taxi and subway you know."

"Nah I want my baby to be comfortable. And spoiling you from time to time won't don any harm so why not."

"Tsk you spoil me everytime."

"You're the only one I can spoil." Mark surrender because of his fluttering heart.

"How long more do I need to drive? Because I think I'm already ok (?)"

"Why don't you try changing it to manual mode."

"It's scary I don't want to."

"Hahahahaha it's notttt c'mon try it." Jackson laughs when he remembers how loud the blonde screamed when he did that for the first time before this.

"You try it. I don't wanna die yet."

"You're such a scaredy-cat sometimes huh."

"Yes I am because I don't feel like selling soul off yet."

Jackson just laughs at that. Soon after that, Jackson takes over the wheels and drove them to the restaurant near their house.

 

"What do you say about going to driving school?" Jackson started after they ordered their foods.

"When?"

"I don't know, whenever you want."

"I've got nothing better to do at home after all so, why not?"

"Then let's go for registering right after this?"

"Sure."

 "I'll send and pick you up after class."

"Now that you say that, I miss having extra classes with you."

"And our little romance too." He winks at the blonde and Mark chuckles at that.

"Say...when did you fall for me?" Mark ask out of sudden curiosity.

"Hmm thinking back...I don't really have the exact moment. I gradually started to notice you and I don't realize when but all I knew was I wanna keep you to myself and make you happy. What about you? How long has it been since you like me?"

"I think... maybe when you said you wanna give me the extra classes. I mean, I never say yes that easily to anyone but maybe you were a special case to me."

"So you love me since huh." He smirks at the information. Soon their food arrives and they eat with a little talking in between.

-------time skip------------

After registering for the driving school, they went back and binge on a movie in the theatre room.

When they were the movie, Jackson realizes that the younger is spacing out. He started to play with thee blonde locks.

"What are you thinking about sweetie?" That breaks the younger's thoughts. "Just some things."

"What things? Mind to tell me?"

"I'm wondering how should I manage (?) my time after this. I mean like, what to put as my priority."

"You can do whatever you want of course, since you don't have any studying to do so just have fun."

"No, I mean you and my friends. Well, you will always be my priority but I'm afraid if I might forget sometimes."

"Oh."

"I'm afraid that I'll neglect you but at the same time, I don't wanna leave them."

"Baby look at me." He said quietly and the younger does as told. Jackson's still running his finger through that blonde hair.

"You're not going to neglect or leaving anyone. If you are worried about me then you're wrong. Your happiness is my first and I've always known that I can't keep you with me every time. I was in your place and I know how important is this moment for you. This is your youth and I want you to cherish it. I don't mind and I won't stop you from having fun but just remember this one thing; Don't ever forget that at the end of the day, I'll be here waiting for you at our home. Is that enough to relieve you?"

Mark smile at his boyfriend. "You are so nice, I don't know what have I done to deserve you."

"There you go saying that when in fact I am the who's lucky to have you by my side."

Mark wrap his arm around the elder's waist and bury his face in that broad chest. "Well, we love each other so that's all that matters."

Later that night they watch a number of movies while cuddling like pandas.

-------------time skip-------------

Mark finally got his license and he has never been at home during the day since then but he doesn't stay out until too late because he would be back home by the time school time ended so that he could be with his fiance. Sometimes when he doesn't meet up with his friends he would go to have lunch with Jackson at school. Every teacher in the school already know about their relationship by now and they are happy to see how much the blonde has changed after all this time. Sometimes Mark would also cook for Jackson's colleague and they are more than happy to receive it. 

______________________________________________________________

I know that I'm the one who created Jackson's character in here but damn boi I admit that this man is too perfect. I'm impressed.