Live with me?

My teacher? Nah he's my husband

"Mommy!!!" The boy run as fast as he can with his short legs towards his mommy while being chase by his dad. He hide behind his mother's leg and stick out his tounge at his father for not being able to catch him. 

"Yayyyy I win!!!! So daddy must grant me a wish~" Said the five year old cheerfully while jumping on his little feet. Can't stand with the cuteness, his father lift him up in his arm. "Tell daddy what little yi en' wants so that the fairy could grant it for you." 

He put his little chubby finger on his lips, thinking of what he wants. "Ah! I want a tiger, a pink one.He said, looking so enthusiastic at the thought of having a pink tiger in his room. His mom and dad laugh at their son's cute wish. "We can't have a tiger here honey~" His mom said sweetly while his baby's hair. 

"Why cannottt." He starts to whine. "Because we love you too much to make you a tiger's food. But we can go to the zoo later and see many more tigers there ok?." His father said. He nods cutely with his pouty lips."But can I have another wish? Please daddyyyy" He plead his daddy with his puppy eyes and of course, his daddy could do nothing but to comply with it. "Of course you can baby, what is it?"

"I want mommy and daddy to love yi en forever." 

"Don't leave me!" He jolted awake from his sleep. 'It was a dream...' He thought.  He sat up on the bed and look around the dark surrounding. "Where is this?" His question was answered when someone entered the room and turn on the light.

"What happened I heard you screamed." It was Jackson. Then everything that happened that day came into his mind. "Nah it was just a dream." The man nods and sit beside him. "How are you feeling now?'"

"Much better. By the way, sorry for what happened before. I know I must be annoying to you."

"No no you're not. I understand that you must have keep everything pent up inside you right. It's not a bad thing for you to lean on someone when you've had enough." He the redhead's hair softly, showing him that it's fine.

"Thank you." He mumble softly.

"It's nothing Mark." He flash his smile at the latter and he got one in return. He pull his hand away from the other's hair and put it beside Mark on the bed, caging him. "Now you wanna eat or take a bath first?"

Habitually, he put his finger on his lips as he's thingking. Jackson found it cute and keep looking at the other's face.

He was gonna say that he wanted to tae a bath first when he saw the clock on the bedside table flashing "21:15" on its screen. He gaped and "HOLY JESUS IM LATE." He was about to get off the bed when Jackson stop him by holding both his hand down on the bed. "Don't say it's your work again."

"Jakcson I told you I will stop after -"

"I won't stop you, just let me at least send you home It's dangerous to go alone at this time." Mark sigh, he doesn't know if it's alright to let Jackson send him home beacuse the last time Jackson went there was in the morning so all the clubs were close and everything seems normal but if he goes there at this time, only god knows how different it is, but he don't think the latter would let him go if he decline so, "Okay." he agreed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I am sure this place wasn't like this the last time I came here." Jackson said as soon as they entered the area. He see how the dull looking street before look so fiesty now with the clubs and drunk people scattered by the street. Knowing that Mark living in this area worries him even more. "Other than finding another job, don't you want to find other place to live at too? This is too dangerous for sake." He mumble the last sentence to himself but loud enough for the redhead to heard it.

He chuckled looking at his teacher. "Language Wang." He mocked the other. "I'm fine living here, nothing has ever happened to me and plus, the place I'm living at is cheap so nope, I don't want to find another place until after I graduate." He said, while they passed the club he's working at.

"Why don't you just live with me it's safer." He said without any second thought. Well, looking at the condition of this place, he purely thinks it's  way better for the other to live with him.

Mark was taken aback of course at what the man blurted out "Are you crazy? You are my teacher I can't do that."

"Yes that's it, because I am your teacher it is more rational for you to live with me instead of here. And it's not like you are a female student oe what." 

Jackson was right, it is way better and safer for him to live with the elder and it's not like he is a girl so there's nothing to worried about but the thing is, he is worried about himself. He doesn't know why but having the thought of living together with the man scares him but...he doesn't know of what. His feelings maybe?

"You are such a worrywart. I am fine by myself ok, stop worrying too much or your hair will turn grey soon." He chuckled looking at the man's expression that says nothing but worries.

"You stubborn little . Fine, but if anything ever happen to you I swear I will bring you with me by myself I don't care." He said, as they arrive in froont of the apartment.

"Yes sir~ I need to go now okay, bye." He said before getting off the car. Jackson slide down the window, "Take care!" he screamed those words to the redhead who then replied with a wave.

Right after he entered his unit he sprints towards the bathroom for a quick shower and get ready for another long night at work.