The wedding (gown)

My teacher? Nah he's my husband

I was confused to make Mark wear tux or gown and so I thought that okay, let's just make both versions so that no one is left out kay. 

So yes, WE ARE HAVING 2 VERSION OF THIS ONE CHAPTER. You can choose to read either one or both. And because of the dress code, the storyline might be a bit different. But only a little so no worries if you only read one of it.

So leggo!
.
.
.
.
.

Like said, the wedding is happening in three weeks. They were so busy with preparing and inviting work. Especially Mark and Jackson, they've been busy with meeting the catering company, invitation card maker company, cakes design, choosing the wedding theme, the gown and tuxedo, basically the whole three weeks was hectic. But, they managed to get everything done perfectly with the help of Mama and Papa Wang and of course, Jackson's friends who work in the related field.

"Welcome back you two lovebirds~" Chirp Seungkwan or known as Diva boo who is Jackson's friend and also a famous tailor who designed their wedding suit and gown.

"Aye there." Jackson greeted back before they went for a short friendly hug. After letting go, seungkwan then goes for the same hug with Mark.

"Hi beautiful."

"Hey seungkwan." He replied with a smile.

It has been set that today they will come to the boutique to make the final payment and for the couple to have a look at their now done handmade gown and tuxedo.

"Like I said, your wedding dress are done! Leggo." They follow the shorter man to the back of the boutique.

He stopped in front of a big white curtain and turn around. "Just wait right here and your beauties will be in your hands in just a moment." He said before going behind the curtain.

Not even a second passed when the curtain in front of them suddenly move to the side, revealing a stunning tuxedo and gown that was hidden behind it.

        

They swear both of them are sparkling        

They swear both of them are sparkling.

Mark smile went from small to really big, looking at the beautiful baby that he's gonna wear soon enough.

"Kwan-ah, it's really pretty, oh my god I feel so happy just looking at it."

Mark's eyes never left the gown and Jackson is really happy and glad that his fiancé is loving his very own gown.

The shoulder part of the gown is an off-shoulder style with blue lace material, the body part was just as amazing as it is decorated with sparkly blue flowers giving off the vibe of an ice princess.

While the tuxedo on the other hand is made with care. It is neat yet simple looking tuxedo. The suit has a meticulously made floral design with a bowtie to match with it.

All in all, both of them were made with plain care and perfection. They are very thankful to Seungkwan for making this happen.

Jackson walks over to his friend and tap his shoulder. "Bro you are always the best tailor I've ever known. Your work never fails to surprise me. Thank you so much, I really appreciate this. You even made my Mark very happy and I couldn't ask for more."

"It's my friend's wedding after all, I would want you to have the best on your best day. This is nothing. All I need is for you to be happy with you other half on your precious day okay." He said like a gentleman he is.

"I still have some final payment left right? Let's go."

"Oh yeah right I almost forgot. I'll wait for you at the lobby and don't worry about your little angel, he can be here for as long as he wants." Seungkwan said with a smile before walking ahead.

 

When the later is out of sight, Jackson walks over to his little puppy side and whispered a "I'll be at the lobby." Before walking away. He knows the boy is still too indulged with his beautiful gown. Well, the gown has too many parts too look into after all.

 

 

"So that is all that's left?"

"Yup and here's your receipt. Likewise, I will have it brought to you guys tomorrow at the wedding."

"Thanks kwan, but don't you think it's too cheap for those amazing creations?"

"Well, since you finally made it and found such a kind angel, I guess giving a discount won't hurt hahahahaha. I actually wanted to make it as your wedding present but I figured you wouldn't accept it, but, hehehehehe I know just an even more perfect present for both of you." He flashes his cheeky smile.

"Oh please no. I don't want to be involved in your crazy idea again."

"You know you love it when it's Diva Boo who's making it happen." He said with his usual diva tone.

"By the way, how's teaching? You don't know how shooked I was when I knew that you are becoming a teacher. A teacher and a fencer are way too different from one another."

"Hahahahaha well, challenging I must say but not hard. I had a pretty good time so far. And honestly speaking, Mark was the toughest case and it was right on the first day I got into that school but now that his batch graduated, it's kinda quiet now. I must say that my first year of teaching there is the best one so far."

"I see that you are more than settled up now. I was thinking how would you cope up with the whole new environment and but guess I got nothing to worry about anymore. Congratulations again Jacks, you are the first one getting married out of all of us."

"Thanks kwan, you're my best mate."

Soon after their little chit chat, a puppy waddle out of the suits and gown corner to the lobby.

"Are you satisfied with your gown honey?" Jackson asked while wrapping his arm around the other's back.

"Very. You are very amazing and I swear to god I would love to deal with you again or even for the rest of my life." He said with sparkly eyes to Seungkwan.

He chuckles at how esthetic the blonde is.

"I am very glad to make a gown for an angel like you. Feel free to come to me again, my best service will always come to your aid, beautiful." He winks at the blonde.

"Well, we better get going now since we gotta go to the catering place right after. It was nice meeting you again Kwan-ah. I hope to see you more often."

"Me too Jacks, stay happy and healthy okay."

"You too."

They hug for the last time before the couple went away.

"You tired sweetheart?" Jackson looks over to the blonde who's been very quiet ever since they got into the car. He took that small hand into his and gently rub his thumb over it.

"A little. I'm sure you are more tired because you drive."

"Nah I am fine. My happy pill is here with me after all." He smiles sweetly and kiss that small hand. Mark smiles at that.

Soon they arrived at the catering company.

They speak to the receptionist about their appointment and they were brought into a room to wait for the person in charge.

3 minutes later, the person they have been dealing with for the past three weeks entered the room.

"Hi Mr Wang and Mr Tuan." She greeted with a sweet smile.

"Hi Ms Yoona."

"As promised, I will show you the final product for the desserts you asked for. Please, follow me." Like asked, the two follows after her.

She opens the door with a "Display Room" sign on it and invited the couple inside.

She walks over to the row of desserts that were put neatly inside a transparent case. There are creampuffs, dark chocolate cookies, mousse cup, mini Belgian waffle, cake pop, several macaroon tower, some type of candies and marshmallow that will be put in candy station, 3 types of sliced cakes, and mini heart-shaped pies. Everything looks appetizing to the couple especially when they skipped lunch.

"As promised, we got everything done on time so that our customer can rest assured, and your main course and desserts will be perfectly handled by us."

"Well, I see that there's no problem here so thank you so much for all of these."

"My pleasure, it is our job after all."

Soon, they get over some more things with Ms Yoona and the couple are off on the road again.

"Seunie aren't you hungry? We haven't eaten anything yet and it's already 4. My tummy is crying." He said with his usual pout. Jackson chuckles at the cutie.

"Especially after seeing all the desserts, right?" And as expected, the blonde nods.

"Aight let's go get your tummy some foods and desserts so that it stops crying."

They are finally done with finalizing stuffs and soon enough they are already cuddling before going to bed.

"Seunie." He speaks after playing with the elder's fingers for some times.

"Hm?" He hums as a replied with eyes still glued on the tv.

"I want to tell you something." Sensing the seriousness in the blonde's voice, he turned down the volume and look at him.

"What is it?"

"Tonight, will be the last night I'll be your fiancé. So, I want to tell you everything that I wanted but never do." Jackson stays quiet to let the younger speak and start playing with that blonde hair.

"I am very glad that you chose me, the stupid and clumsy person out of all other perfect human. Having you in my life is the best thing that has ever happen to me and I swear my decision of marrying you is the best one I ever made. I may be young but believe me, I know what am I doing for myself. Well, tomorrow I am your wife and, I know that I have many shortcomings, I'm a klutz, I might not be able to become the "wife" that I should but I hope you will be patient with me and wait for me. I will try my best to become someone that you can proudly call as your wife, Gaga." Every word came right out of his heart.

Jackson look into that brown orb gently. As Seungkwan said, he really did find himself such a kind angel. An angel with broken past but he never minds it even a little bit.

"Love, I didn't choose you. It's us, we found each other. My choice of marrying you never comes with anything more than to have you in my life forever. I love who you are right now. And who says you won't become the wife that you should be when you already are? Yes, you have your own shortcomings and imperfection but I also have mine and if you did not realize, you have been completing mine. You complete me baby. I don't need anything more from you other than staying by my side and love me forever. I love you as who you are Mark, remember that, always."

Mark looks at the older with a pout and Jackson is always there to kiss it away.

"You are way too good I don't know how could I deserve you. Oh my god I love you so much." He said before throwing his body on top of his fiancé for a bear hug. Jackson just wraps his muscular arm around the light boy and kiss the side of his head.

That was how they fall asleep, into each other's arm until morning came.

D-day

2 hours before the wedding start, everyone involved in the preparations are already there. The catering team is busy arranging the foods and decorating them. Seungkwan is busy with his assistants to get the groom and bride ready.

Jackson were having his hair done meanwhile Seungkwan is helping Mark with his gown in the dressing room.

It's gonna be the first time Mark put the gown on and he's more than excited to it.

After done, Seungkwan take a good look at him. The gown indeed fits him perfectly. He was right when he decided to make an off-shoulder style for Mark because oh so beautiful his collarbone and how milky white his skin is. The dress even shows his perfect curve. This combination of y, pretty and elegant is just amazing.

"The gown is indeed beautiful but you wearing it makes it 10 thousand times better. I never love my creation this much." He says with a proud smile while fixing up the lace around the other's arm.

"You make my big day even more perfect. Thank you Seungkwan-ah." And the said person replies him with a smile.

"And now for the last touch," He takes the flower crown with a veil attach to it and place it neatly on top of the soft blonde hair, "there you go, the princess of the day is ready." Mark smile at that name.

"Let's go take a look at yourself." He opens the curtain and brings Mark towards the mirror.

He knows he's looking at himself but he can't deny how bomb he looks in it.

"Falling in love with yourself I see." He winks at the blonde before walking out of the room.

Minute after that, Jackson came into the room all ready and done.

Mark look at him and smile. His man is looking fine in that tux and with his hair done like that. Jackson is tasty, he thought. Shaking that thought off, he took a step forward and do a 360 in front of him.

"How do I look?"

Jackson can't help but have his eyes wonder up and down the blonde. That smile, that hair, that gown, that crown, and especially that person, he is just stunning.

"You look perfect my love. Gimme a kiss." He opens his arm and pout his lips like a child. Mark chuckled and went to left a peck on that lips.

Everything is perfect. The decorations, the foods, desserts, weather and all.

The guests start to fill the area where the wedding is held. The couple is having an outdoor blue themed wedding like Mark asked for and on a beach the way Jackson wanted it to be.

There are several round tables with chairs surrounding them. The chairs and tables are wrapped with white clothe and decorated with blue ribbon. The aisle is decorated with blue flowers scattering around it and some fairy lights to compliment it.

Meanwhile, the foods area was neatly done and decorated by the catering team.

There are two horses that are taken of by someone near the area that Eric brought per Jackson request.

Many familiar faces are there and Jackson are greeting them with his parents.

The Wang's and Tuan's old acquaintances, Jackson's colleague, Yoongi, Woohyun, Mark's close friends, even Lisa, Jinyoung, Henry, Eric, Seungkwan, even Mark's maids, James, Tyler who came from far, rose and some others Mark old colleague, Mr manager. Everyone is there on their happy day and they couldn't ask for more. Having everyone here is such a blessing and they couldn't even describe it in word.

One by one of the guests are visiting Mark in his dressing room and congratulating him. Some Tuan's old acquaintance were very happy to see him. Mark got to know that most of them has seen him before when he was still a child as he always followed his dad around but unfortunately he remembers nothing of it.

They didn't forget to have his contact for future use too.

His friends and Jinyoung were the last to visit and they stayed with him until it's almost time for the wedding to start.

They took some pictures with him especially Bambam with many of his diva poses. XD

They were chit chatting and that really help Mark to calm down until they heard the announcement saying "All guests please be seated."

"Well Mark, it's time. Once again, congratulations buddy." Jaebum said with a sincere smile.

"You are the queen of the day Mark. You look very stunning so get out there and walk with pride and confidence. No one is more perfect with your man than you." Bambam said and pats his shoulder.

"Starting from 5 minutes from now, you are officially someone else's Mark. Congrats." Said Youngjae with his ususal sunshine smile.

"Well, congratulations on settling up with the person who loves you the most Mark." Said Yugyeom.

With that, all of them walk out of the room, leaving Jinyoung with Mark as he will walk him down the aisle.

Mark breathe out while trying to calm himself down. Jinyoung knows perfectly well what the younger is thinking about.

He put his hand on the blonde's shoulder to gain his attention.

"Calm down Mark, don't worry, you won't embarrass Jackson but instead, he is very proud to have you taking the vow with him, not someone else. And don't worry, I'll catch you if you ever trip on your gown." He teases the younger a little and that managed to get the blonde to smile.

"Jinyoung don't say thattttt now I really think I will trip over it."

Jinyoung laugh at the cute blonde.

Soon, someone came to get them at the room.

Jinyoung put down the veil to cover the blonde's face and bend his arm and looks toward Mark, "Please, my queen." He said jokingly but in a gentleman way. Mark smiles before putting his hand around the other's elbow. With that they walk out of the room and stand at the end of the aisle while waiting for the MC Eric to call for the bride.

It was not long until they heard Eric says "and now, our bride, will comes in escorted by his brother."

A piece of slow music was played by the small orchestra and both of them start to walk down the aisle. The sudden urge to cry hit Jinyoung hard. His eyes get teary out of nowhere. A shot of flashback run through his mind. Starting from when he first met the redhead when he was still a very young kid and he's been looking after him since then until now he is becoming a wife of someone. His job here is done.

"This place by your side used to be mine, but soon enough it's no longer mine. But no matter what, I will forever be your brother. If he ever makes you cry, I will make sure he gets his lesson good."

Listening to that, Mark smile softly and look up at Jinyoung who's looking straight ahead.

"I love you Jinyoung, very much."

"I love you too Mark."

He knows if he looks at the blonde right now, all his effort to keep his tear from falling will be wasted and he could burst out any moment.

Jackson look straight at the beauty that's walking to him. His little angel looks very gorgeous in the gown and he just couldn't bring his eyes away. In just few steps more, the love of his life will be his wife. His one and only.

The music is coming to the end and both of them are finally at the end of the aisle. Jinyoung looks at Jackson before looking at Mark. "I'm handing the most precious person in my life, to you. Take care of him and love him always. Don't ever make me regret my decision and don't make HIM regret his decision, Jackson."

Jackson smile at him. "I got it Jinyoung. I will never give him any reason to doubt himself."

Jinyoung looks at Mark for the last time before taking his hand away from his arm and put it inside Jackson's. He smiles widely at the two before taking a step back.

Jackson gives Jinyoung a thankful look before looks at his future wife. He then put that hand around his arm and continues their walk to the priest.

How beautiful that moment was. It is such a big life-changing event and it's happening beautifully.

Before taking the vow, some of their friends gave some speech to the bride and the groom.

Papa Wang, Henry, Eric and Seungkwan, Jinyoung, Youngjae, and Yoongi. All of them prepared such a very beautiful speech for them. There are a touching, funny, and a heartfelt one but nevertheless, they were very glad for that.

From Papa and Mama Wang:
"This child was a very wild one but, ever since he was a kid he'd try his best to become a gentleman. Well, we have faced every kind of troubles that he brought, from the smallest to the biggest matter but never did we have the thought of letting him go. And today, on this day, he will have someone to be with him through thick and thin and someone for him to abide himself to. Jackson, Pa and Ma will always wish the best for you and we know that your choice is the right one."

From Henry, Eric, and Seungkwan:
"Well, Mr Wang has said it, this guy right here used to be a very wild one. It was impossible for him to go without any broken bones in a month. But yeah, same goes for us because we are wherever he is at. If one of us decided to become an idiot and sneak out at 3 a.m. just to look for some fireflies, all of us will drag along. We were together for a very long time but, it looks like one of us has found someone to do everything together with him. Congratulations bro and we wish you an eternity love."

From Jinyoung:
"Hahhh, Yien was my little baby. I may not raise him but I was with him through all the hardships he was in. His loneliness I saw, his pain I know, his tiredness I felt, his tears I wiped, I have been there for him all this time. But today, in this beautiful moment I am witnessing, it's time for me to let go of his hand because he found someone that will carry those responsibilities from now on. 

You look very beautiful today Mark. You are now someone's wife. I hope both of you will always support each other, be happy, and last forever."

From Youngjae:
"Mark, I might know him just recently, not even a year but, from that short time we spent together, I know what kind of person he truly is. The first time I met him was on a bus when we were going on a field trip.

At the time, he was the only one with no seat. No one invited him to sit with them and honestly, I did not think of doing so too. But when I saw that look in his eyes, not desperation, not hatred, not furious, but instead, loneliness. People always say that they don't wanna talk to him because he looks scary, distant and some more nonsense, but the moment I saw him myself, I know that he's nothing of that, he was just lonely. That's when I was sure that all he needed was someone to open up to him.

So, I decided to get to know him and trust me, never even a second I regret doing so but rather, he is one of the best friends I've ever had and I am very glad that I did what I did.

And, I am sure that Jackson, you will never regret it too. Anyway, congratulations guys."

From Yoongi:
"Amazing aren't ya? This guy, he always shoves kinds of surprise right into my face. Right on the first day, he came to that school, many students came to me asking for maths question. Of course, it was weird right? But I realized that ahh, my desk is beside his. Every time the students got the answer to their question, they will bid him goodbye instead of me.

And then, the first month he was at that school, he managed to get Mark, our most stubborn student to go to the field trip. You don't know how big of news that is. You started changing him little by little until he became who he is now. And now you even change his status to become your wife.

See, this man is full of surprises.

And Mark, I know I'm a bad teacher for giving up on you but, know that I always wish you for the best in your life. But yeah, I got nothing to worry about because you found yourself someone that will never ever give up on you. Congratulations."

What's left now is for the couple to say their vow and exchange their rings.

"Together on this journey,I promise to be your faithful husband. You look so beautiful to me today, but know that you always look beautiful to me and will always be this beautiful to me, tomorrow and the next day and the next. As gorgeous as you are right here and right now, I will only love you more and more each day. I promise to love you when the sun shines, when the rain falls, in sickness, and in health. When you look at this ring, think of me and remember that I love you always."

Mark almost teared up listening to Jackson but he knows he must say his vow.

Taking a deep breath, there he goes,

"With this ring I take thee to be my husband, I pledge my troth and enter into the holy bonds of matrimony. I vow that you shall be the most important person in my life, above all others, and that no one will ever stand between us. Here you are to take all of me, to come into my life and share all I have to offer. I promise to learn from you day by day in all things, with faithfulness and love. I will always protect you from harm, to stand with you against your troubles, and look to you when I need protection."

And the rings are exchanged right after.

"The groom may kiss the bride." Said the priest.

Gently the veil is opened, revealing the beauty behind it. Mark looks very beautiful in Jackson's eyes. His rosy cheeks, his pointy nose, his doe eyes, everything is just perfect about him.

Softly he touches that face and leans in for a short yet memorable kiss. Both of them smile in that kiss. It was blissful. They will never forget this big day.

Soon they pull away from each other and,

"Congratulations, I pronounce you as husband and wife."

Both of their smile turns wider at that. Everyone claps for the happy couple.

Soon, it is the best moment for every girl attending the wedding.

"I'm throwing it! 3! 2! 1!" And the bouquet of flower fly into the air. Everyone has their hands up but it landed in Lisa's hand, the lucky girl of the day.

Mark smiles at her from afar and she did the same too.

Later that day, the guests are invited to have the meal and the desserts as much as they want.

Meanwhile for the couple, on the other hand, are having a short photoshoot with Alexia and Olive, the horses they used to ride on their date before.

Meanwhile for the couple, on the other hand, are having a short photoshoot with Alexia and Olive, the horses they used to ride on their date before

When it's done, they ride olive together and stays not too far from the wedding. The sun is setting and it is a very perfect moment. Just like their date before, they are witnessing this beautiful moment together but on a very big and happy day.

"Thank you, for being my wife." He said softly and tightened his hold around the younger's petite waist.

"Thank you for being my husband too." He smiles at what he said. "I still can't believe that you are now my husband and I am your wife."

"Me too. I can't believe that I am able to have an angel like you as my wife."

He looks at the older with a sweet smile and he looks into those eyes with the same smile.

"I love you Jackson."

"I love you too Mark."

The lean in for the second kiss of the day but this time, it's much longer.

 

Soon after, they went back to join the party and have a cake cutting session together.

Mama Wang, Papa Wang and Jackson's brother stayed with their new son in law while talking with some other guests.

The last event of the day strike at midnight when shots of firework decorated the sky. And with that, their big day has come to the end.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I spent hours thinking, drafting, writing, editing, erase and re-write until I could come up with all of this and damn my effort didn't go to waste. I love this chapter.

And damn boy Jackson is too perfect, I'm jealous of Mark.