Busted

My teacher? Nah he's my husband

Today is their last day staying at their son's and they have a flight to catch in two hours. Mark has asked Mr.wang to have a talk with him at the backyard.

"So about what you asked me that night, I have my answer now."

"So what do you say?"

"I will take over my father's business but not now. Just like how you gave up fencing, I'm giving up on my father's business but only for a few years because I have a dream to pursue. So until it came true and I am finally financially stable, I may need to trouble you with the business for a bit longer. I hope you understand my situation."

"Of course I do YiEn and you don't need to worry about troubling me because all I'm doing is paying back your father's kindness. I won't be like how I am today if not for Raymond. Oh yeah, do you ever wonder why both you and Jackson have a big gap in age despite the fact that we have our wedding on the same day?"

"I do think of it sometimes. Why so?"

"Both of us got married when our business just started doing good. We planned to have a child in the same year but 2 months after the wedding, your father was scammed, bad enough that he needs to restart his business from scratch. But despite his sufferings, he rejected all the help from me. He said that it is his business so he will be the one to save it no matter how many time he fails. It took them 8 years, to be known worldwide and get their revenge on the scammer and, long enough that Ka Yee was already 5 and his brother was 6. Then you came late in that year and it was funny how Jackson was the first one to pinch your cheek at the hospital but he didn't remember you." He smiles at the memory and Mark smiles at the information.

"Then what do you mean about repaying him?"

"About that well, when I decided to give up on fencing, my family can't accept my decision. They thought I was out of my mind. Well, I also admit that if I was in their shoes, I would think so too. It's like, I won the championship today and the next day, I told them I want to quit. Quite a hard slap I got that day." He sighs at the memory. 

"And the next thing I know, I was in front of his door, crying my heart out. Raymond, he never missed a single of my competition. Win or lose, he never fails to congratulate me with his special cooked meal. And on that very day, he was the only one to say, "No matter what you choose, I'm here for you." Since then, we support each other's back until we reached our success together. That was why I really want to help him whenever he needs it, either for himself or his son, I'm willing to."

"I bet many people were jealous of your friendship. It's so precious. I really thank you for willing to do this much. Is there any way for me to repay your kindness?"

"You don't have to but if you insist, there is one way." 

"How?"

"I hope you would always love Ka Yee as much as he loves you. I can see it in his eyes, you are his everything." He looks at the blonde with pure fatherly love flashed in his eyes.

Before Mark could reply Mr.Wang, Jackson came through the door. "Dad it's time to go."

"Well then, I better get going now." He said to the younger.

They walk him to the front door where Mrs.Wang and their driver at. They exchange hugs and goodbyes before the car drives away.

"Gaga I'm hungry." He said while closing the door.

"Gaga? Who's that?" He looks at the blonde.

"It's you idiot. Wang Ka Yee, shortened, Gaga. You didn't tell me about your Chinese name." Jackson nods with his mouth open. "I just thought it wasn't important. What do you wanna eat?"

Mark tap his finger on his jaw, thinking. "Ummm I'm craving for quesadilla."

"Then let's go to a Mexican restaurant." Jackson grabs his car key and wraps his other hand around the blonde waist and Mark just smiles and do the same to the elder.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

A month later,

The whole class entered the gym noisily but the noises soon fade away when they saw the figure in front of them. 

"What are you doing here sir? It's not time for physics yet." Said Jaebum, the class monitor. Meanwhile, Mark who was beside Jaebum is silently eye his boyfriend who's dressing in sweatpants and a black shirt that displaying his muscular built. 

"Your teacher is absent so I'm the substitute teacher for today." A scattered "okay" came from the crowd. 

"You guys ever played dodgeball?"

"Yes!!" They replied in excitement.

"Then do a warm up and find your partner. It only counts when the ball hit the person at the back."

"Okay!!!" And they do as told.

The whistle went off, ball thrown in the air, the students started to scattered around the gym. "Hold me tight," Jaebum said to the blonde behind him and he replies with a nod.

The ball fell into one of the girls' hand. She throws the ball across the room in a quick movement but it hit one of the guys at the front. 

"Take this!" He throws it at his target which was another guy and it hit the girl behind him. In a second, they were out. Then another guy took the ball and throws it straight at Mark. By instinct, he hid his face behind Jaebum's back and tightened his grip on the other's shirt. But Jaebum blocks the ball easily then throws it at another person. 

The game continues until the last two groups were left. It was Jaebum and Mark vs Minho and Jinwoo. It was fierce between Jaebum and Minho as they won't stop throwing the ball at each other and the students started to cheer for them. Both Jinwoo and Mark is getting tired of being dragged around by their partner until Jinwoo's hand slipped away from Minho's shirt and resulting in him getting hit by the ball. 

The student around them cheered loudly and Jaebum mindlessly picks Mark off the ground and spin him around. They- or Mark, were being too oblivious to realize the burning pair of eyes on them. 

Just in time, the bell rang. "Ok you can go for your lunch now and Mark, stay to clean the gym." 

"You go meet the others first." The aforementioned said to his friend before making his way to the gym storage room to get a mop. Jaebum just nods his head and head out. Halfway to the cafe, he met the other three.

Meanwhile in the gym

He reached out his hand to switch on the light but it was caught in a grip and the next thing he knows, he was pinned to the wall with his mouth shut by another pair of lips. 

Lightly he pushed the other away, "Jackson we-" but he's soon silenced again and melt into the kiss.

"are at school." He breathes out after they pull away.

"That's your payment for making me jealous." Mark looked up and came face to face with a sulky Jackson.

"Jealous? Over what?"

"That Im Jaebum kid." He crosses his hand and gives the blond his infamous pouty look.

"You do know we are just a friend, there's nothing to be jealous about."

"There is, because he is your friend you are way too comfortable with him. Enough to let him pick you up like that." He whispered the last sentence to himself but clear enough for the younger to catch it and chuckled at his childishness.

"Oh c'mon he's just a friend Jackson." He acts cute by linking his arm around the other.

"And I'm your boyfriend."

"That's right because you are my boyfriend, you got-" Before he could end his sentence.....

"YOUR WHAT?!"  Their head snapped towards the door and there his friends standing with their eyes popping out of their skull. Gasping, automatically Jackson fixes his posture and Mark steps away from his teacher.

"Guys I- Jaebum I told you to go with them first." He said in a yelling-but-actually-not voice.

"And miss this? Hell no."

With crossing arms, Bambam take big steps towards him and look at him dead in the eyes. 

"How long has it been?" He asked in such a deep voice that it feels almost unbelievable to Mark that he is talking to Bambam, the flirty diva Bambam. He somehow feels small in front of the thin-legged boy.

"Um...i don't know, months.. maybe?" He answered carefully. Bambam's jaw dropped as he looks at the blonde in pure shock.

"MONTHS?! We knew about you crushing on him after I forced it out of you and now we only know that you guys are together because we caught you. Are we that untrusted Mark?"

"What no that's not what I mean." Mark was quick to deny the statement. "I was just afraid okay? I mean, he's our teacher and if this thing gets out, people will look at us differently and the school, maybe they will spare me but Jackson would lose his license any moment. I just, I don't want that to happen." Mark said in pure honesty.

Yugyeom came up beside Bambam. "Mark we told you that you could tell us everything. Trust us, we won't judge you. Being in a relationship with your teacher doesn't make you a desperate and it doesn't make him a freaking e, unless if that's what he is." He looks at Jackson with his naughty smirk.

"He's not." He makes sure to protect his boyfriend first ;). "I know but yeah, it was hard when you consider the consequences." He continues, then Youngjae walks up to him and pats his shoulder

"Nah, nothing's gonna happen. We will keep it for you guys safely BUT on one condition."

"What?"

"We demand you to give us extra lessons like how you did for Mark," Jaebum said while looking straight at Jackson. "Everyday, after school, until the entrance exam day. What you say, sir?"

All of them look at the one man beside Mark.

Jackson was in a bind. Extra lessons mean more work for him but if he doesn't agree, his loved one is risked. He ended up nodding his head, agreeing with them while swallowing his sigh. That resulting in the four of them doing a little celebration and high five with each other. Jackson just looks at them with a small smile tugged on the corner of his lips.

That's right, I'm their teacher and they are still my responsibility. I should be able to do this much for them and their future.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It's been two weeks since and the lesson has been going well. Today is no exception. They are in B class and are answering question paper given out by Jackson. Mark were also not an exception.

Five minutes passed then Bambam hands his paper to Jackson first. Jackson checks through it and minute after that, Yugyeom put his paper in front of the aforementioned. The other three look at their friends with an are-you-kidding face before resuming their work. Right after the man has done checking both papers, Mark hands him his paper. He went through it and as expected, he got everything correct.

He hands them back their paper. "I'm curious, why do you two bother to have extra lessons when you're this good? You could have done a self-study and that's much easier for you." He asks Bambam and Yougyeom.

"I never do self-study because I tried once but ended up asleep so there's no point in doing it. I wouldn't have joined this lesson if it wasn't for the entrance exam." Bambam answered first.

"Self-study is one thing. But the entrance exam got me kinda worried. Registering in an academy is pricey so here I am." Said Yugyeom.

"With your results, you gonna be offered into every university existed in Korea you know," Jackson said to them.

"I know but yo boi here gonna get in there with excellent records. Let 'em know the king is taking over." He said while placing his thumbs and index finger under his chin.

"More like a diva." Youngjae blurts out while still focusing on the paper. They laugh at his statement except for Bambam who's giving him a death glare but he ignores him and hands his paper to Jackson.

"What about you sir, why did you give Mark the lessons before? He's smart enough to even tops the rank last exam." Youngjae asks a moment after.

"I didn't plan on giving anyone any extra lesson honestly, but he got me when I saw his result. Believe it or not, he failed every subject before and that really gets on my nerves." 

"You failed every subject?! How in the hell did you do that?" Bambam asks Mark with wide eyes.

"Well, how in the hell can you score every damn subject effortlessly?" Mark fires back.

"Let's say I'm ingenious."

"And I'm gifted."

And that's how their bickering ends peacefully.

After explaining a few more things to Jaebum and Youngjae on the question they got wrong, they packed up and walked out of the school together. Bambam walks by Yugyeom, Youngjae with Jaebum, Mark with Jackson.

"Where are you guys going after this?" Jaebum asks them. "I'm going to have tteokbokki at the stall in front of the mart," Bambam said.

"Awww that ahjumma tteokbokki is really good. I wanna go with you." Youngjae awed at the thought of stuffing himself with the famous tteokbokki.

"Sure let's go, anyone else?"

"Me! Me! Me!" Yugyeomm raised his hand eagerly. 

"I is going" Jaebum said after they all stopped before the school entrance. "And you Mark?"

He fidgets his finger and looks at his boyfriend with questioning eyes. Jackson lifts his eyebrow at the blonde. " 'course you can." At that, immediately Mark's face lit up. "Me too!" He tells his friends with a big smile plastered on his face. Jackson chuckled at him and pats his hair. "You don't need to ask me silly."

"Please don't tell me you guys are living together." 

And they nod with a straight face. Yugyeom was purely shocked at the appalling fact. 

"This couple is toootally on a whole new level. I'm impressed." Jaebum looks at them with a I-can't believe-this-hooman eyes.

"That's what you got from a foreign couple. C'mon let's go I'm starving." Bambam said in a calm tone before turning away. The other followed him but Mark stopped after two steps. He takes off his bag and hands it to Jackson before running back to Youngjae who's waiting for him. "Bye seunie!" He waves at the man before turning back. Jackson smiles looking at his happy lover.

"Guess I'm having dinner alone today." He whispered to himself while striding to his car.

______________________________________________________________

"Mphhh this taste will never get old." Youngjae speaks with his mouth full which resulting him getting smacked by Bambam. "Can you stop being gross for once? Gross."

"I have family dinner tonight but whatever, this thing is way more worth it," Jaebum said with both his hand holding two skewers of four tteokbokki each.

"Oh, your parent's home? That's rare." Yugyeom looks at Jaebum while chewing his food.

"Both of them got their project done a week before the due so they intended to take a rest at home for 2 weeks. I just hope they won't have their own project and give me a little brother."

They laugh at his stupid concern. 

"Right Mark, how did you get your parent to agree with you living with Mr.Wang. You are still underage." Youngjae asks him and with much casuality, he answered, "I don't have one in the first place." without losing his focus on the skewers in his hands. Four of them freeze and look at him. Feeling weird by the sudden silence, Mark looks at his friend and only to be greeted by four pair of eyes looking at him with mixed feeling in their eyes.

"I-I'm sorry for asking you, I didn't know..." Youngjae said timidly. Mark laughs softly at their reactions. He has been too used to the fact by now that he forgot about people's nature on this kind of thing.

"Chill, it's been 4 years, I've gotten used to it by now."

"You are still underage, so how did you live all this time?" Jaebum asks him, restarting on his food.

"Do you guys know about the white mansion on the hill?"

"Yeah, heard that it was built from scratch but not long after that it was left empty because the family who lived there went missing." Said Yugyeom.

"Missing what? I'm still here."

"What does it have to do with you?" Youngjae asks.

"That mansion, I lived there but after my parent died and my aunt seized it from me, I lived with someone else. He took me in on the street and he died last year. But yeah, I'm not going to let it stay empty, it used to be my house so I'll get back what was mine."

"So you are that missing boy?" Bambam asks him with an are-you-kidding-me look. He nods.

"Wahh I want to kidnap you and give you to the person who has been looking for you." Jaebum looks at him with squinted.

"Well, that person is Jackson's parent so, no thanks, I've met them." 

"Why does it feels like we never really know the Mark that we knew?" Youngjae said in frustration, causing Mark to chuckled at them. 

"Enough about me. You guys wanna go have some fun?" He twitches his eyebrows. Four of them knows damn well what that mischievous grin means. Grinning along they pay for their food and run along the street like a free man. "Let's go!!!" Youngjae shout into the air and all of them laugh while running towards only god knows where. But one thing for sure, they are enjoying their youth the bestest they could.