This is it :)

My teacher? Nah he's my husband

It is very hard to say this but, this is it guys, we've come to the end of this book. The book that I love the most. This book allows me to get to know new people.

This book is amazing the just way it is and I am very proud to be the author of it. Knowing you guys who have been supporting me and this book until the end is such a blessing. I can never ask for better readers.

Around three years ago when I started this book, trust me, I was dead scared that it's going to become a failure. This is not my first book, I had another Markson story around 5-6 years ago, but it didn't go well and I gave it up. I stopped writing for a while.

But this time, I build up my courage and write again because I just can't live without it. I live to write.

I was not confident, I was scared, but yall showed up and gave me strength. You guys may not know this but, I was able to continue to each chapter only because of all of you. I can't even think to give up because you guys made me always remember that there is someone out there who are waiting for me, for my work.

I don't know why did this story get so much love but I am very glad that it did. I am very glad that people get something from reading it. Idk, maybe happiness, maybe it is an escapade, maybe some knowledge, maybe sadness, Idk. But, I would be very glad if this story helps in some kind of ways.

I really can't imagine ending this story. It feels weird. I spent years on this book. Every time I want to write, I'll think about this book.

What to write? Should I make Mark like this? Maybe it's better if Jackson says this? Or that? what's the next chapter should be like? I'm used to having these questions in my head but now that this is ending, I'm blank. I don't have anything to think about anymore and this is making me sad.

But, everything will come to its end someday right? So I guess, this is the end of this book.

I am very sorry for every mistake that I did or if there was anything unsatisfying and I am very very very thankful. Thank you so so so much for reading this book and for supporting it. I genuinely love all of you very much.

Thank you so much and I really hope that maybe someday I'll meet you guys again in another story 😊


Β 

Oh and I forgot to tell you guys that, sometimes, maybe, I might give some surprises in this book HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™

Β