Friends

My teacher? Nah he's my husband

Both buses are filled with students who join the field trip. Everyone is well seated with their seatmate except a specific redhead who's still lost doesn't know where to sit until someone take a hold of his arm. He looks over his shoulder and sees a brunette smiling at him. "Wanna sit with me?" Asked the boy. He gives a simple nod and sits beside him. It's not like there is any vacant left so why not, he thought. "I'm Youngjae, what about you?" Youngjae hold out his hand. He's not exaggerating but this Youngjae's smile is way too bright. Mark take his hand and return the smile. "I'm Mark."

Matching his smile, he is also talkative and hype and not to forget that his laugh is unique. Throughout the whole bus ride Youngjae doesn't stop talking to him, and as much as he hates a talkative person, he just can't bring himself to say no to Youngjae because the boy was way too cute to hurt. He guess Jackson is right, not everyone is the same.

He found out that Youngjae's class is just next to his and he also has other 3 friends with him and he would like to introduce Mark to them. Mark can't believe that he's making a new friend in such a short time.

The bus ride was crazy with the student playing around and sing karaoke while dancing their off. Honestly, Mark thinks that it was fun. Maybe it is not wrong for him to join the field trip.

After a 2 hour ride, they arrive at ITX-Cheongchun Station before they finally reach their destination which is Nami Island. Just like in the bus, Youngjae invites Mark to sit with him on the train.

-------------------------------------------------------------

It was already in the evening when they arrive at their first destination on Nami island which is Gangchon Rail Bike. All of the students are freed to go with their group of friends but they must come back to their tour bus 2 hours later. As promised, Youngjae pulls Mark along with him to meet the aforementioned friends which rode the other bus.

"Guys loooook we got a new friend." Their heads turn towards the redhead. "Hey I know you but I forgot your name." One of the guys with long limbs said. Mark has long forgotten of how to talk with a stranger so he's all nervous now. "I'm M-mark."

"Ooooh you're the one who's the kids afraid to approach but you're nice tho." Said the other guy with a really thin leg. "Afraid to approach...?" He softly asks. "Yep because they said you look like a creep. But I think it is just the aura that you gave off is creepy but hey what a cute face you got there." Said the thin-legged guy.

"Guys you gonna scare him." Said a guy who's been standing quietly behind them. "Hi I'm Jaebum, I don't know if you know this but I'm E class monitor and sorry for what they said, they can be blunts at times."

"It's not blunt Jaebum, it's honesty, by the way, I'm Yugyeom from B class." Said the long-limbed guy. "I'm Bambam from A class, nice to know you Mark." All of them flash him a smile. Gladly he returns it. " Nice to know you guys and sorry Jaebum I don't realize we're in the same class."

"Well, now you know," Jaebum said. "Wanna join us for the rail bike ride?" All of them look at him with expectant looks. "Sure."

"Let's go go go~~" They put their arms around his shoulder and drag him along with them. "We got a new member~" Sung Youngjae.

------------------------------------------------------------------

They arrive at the hotel they are staying around 7 pm and they were asked to find their own roommate because the teachers know the kids won't appreciate it if they can't room with their friend. One room, three people, Mark end up with Jaebum and Youngjae while Bamabm with Yugyeom and one of Bambam's friend from his class.

"So you guys are free to wander around the island but make sure to inform one of your teachers before you go out and after you guys came back!" Said Jackson as he hands out the room card to the students. He was relieved to see that there is no lost-looking redhead but instead, he's socializing with his schoolmates.

'Good thing I forced him to come along.' Whispered his heart.

"And make sure you guys gather at the lobby at 8 tomorrow because there's an activity we arranged for you guys " Added Mr.Min. "Is it fun though?" Asked one of the student from the crowd. "I dare to cut my finger if it's not fun." That earned him a "nice!~~" from the kids. 


So that's it from this chapter I know it's dull but in this chapter, I only want to tell you guys about how Mark get Jackson's advice inside his head and finally allow himself to make some friends.

Sorry if it's bad but I promise to always give my best. And thank you to those who have been reading my story oh, and about the activity said in the story, there will be some sweet scene and I'm sure you guys will like it hehehe