New job or nah?

My teacher? Nah he's my husband

Mark opened the door to his unit and throw his shoe off careless before entering. He flick the light switch on but weirdly it stays dark. He did the same for a couple of time but his apartment is dark still. 'Ah right... I didn't even pay the last month's bill yet.' He sigh and drag himself to his room in the darkness.

He throws himself on the bed and close his tired eyes. After a minute, suddenly his room is filled with the sound coming from his stomach. The last time he ate was this morning and that was just a piece of bread that he ate on the way to school because he overslept. No wonder he's freaking hungry right now.

He fish out his wallet from his pocket and look inside it, only to find it empty. Lazily he get up and went to the kitchen, only to find an empty fridge and cupboards. "Can today get any worse?" He said to himself while taking out his phone to look at his remaining money in his account. "10$" stated. "Ugh it." He grabs his hair and heave a long sigh.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Weakly he change into hisbuniform and make his way out of the locker room but not even before he could make a step out of the door his vission gets blurry and his head start spinning, then everything went black.

Slowly he open his eyes and lights start to fall into his vission. "Mark can you hear me?" He look to his side and saw his manager and co-worker is standing beside him. "Yes I can."  Slowly he gets up then looks around him, they are currently inside the bar's staff room and he has been laying on the sofa inside the room. "How did I end up here?" 

"He finds you and brought you here," Said his manager while pointing at his co-worker"how are you feeling? Are you sick?" he continued. "No I'm good, I just hadn't had anything yet."

"Why didn't you?" His co-worker asked him. "Empty wallet it is." 

"Why didn't you tell me, you know I can help you anytime you need it." His manager intefered. "Nah I don't want to bother you anymore, you have helped me enough." 

Sighing, "You can go back to your work." His manager said to the guy beside him. "Hey wait!" Mark call the other before he could go away, "Thank you for helping me." The guy return the same smile to him and, "It's nothing." he replied before proceed to his work.

"How much do you need?" The elder asked the redhead after they are alone. "Yes?"

"I asked you how much do you need Mark. You can't possibly continue living in this condition so how much money do you need and don't worry about paying back because I sincerely wants to help you."

"No I can't do that even if you say so, I would still feels indebt to you sir."

"Then what if you do extra work in exchange?"

"I can?" The elder nods at that. "What do I need to do?"

"Nothing hard, you just need to get off the bar from time to time."  Mark froze at that. He knows what 'get off the bar' means. He will need to serve the customers at their seat and by serving means be their for the whole paid hours. "Can't I do something else instead?" 

"Mark I am sure if you do this you can make twice your income every month and you don't know how many customers have been asking me to let you off the bar and Mark, if you do this, I will not just give you the money you need now but I will make it your fixed salary. All you need to do is just to serve them as long as they want and then you can go back to the bar. How?" 

Mark seems to think for a while 'I need the money but I don't need the job. what do I do.' He sigh and look at the other. "Do I need to start today? Like right now?" 

"No of course not I'm not that stupid I know you need to rest now. I'll send the driver to send you home and you can start tomorrow."

"Thank you sir." He said then get up from the sofa. "No it's me who needs to thank you Mark you don't know how much have you helped me by agreeing to this. Thank you Mark."  He hands the redhead a handful of money.

"Ok." He replied shortly before make his way out of the room along with the money.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Mark! Mark Tuan!" He yelled for the nth time because the redhead has been spacing out for the nth time during their study session. "Yes?" 

"This is not working. What's bugging you?" Jackson put the pen down and look straight at the latter.

"H-huh?"

"Look, your body is here but your soul is not. Is there anything in your mind?"

"O-oh yeah well, the cafe I'm working at is working on a new menu so I've been having a hard time learning to make them and we are starting to sell them out today so yeah, I can't stop worrying about making a mistake." He doesn't know how he create that up but he praises himself for that.

"It's that hard? Can't you ask them to give you more time to learn?" Jackson folds his arm on the desk.

"Well I can try but don't know if it will work."

"I'm sure they will understand if you explain it to them. Don't worry too much ok." He pat the latter's red hair. "Now pack your things I'll send you home."

"Huh? But we are not done yet."

"If we continue it will be me teaching myself so shut your beak and let's go."

"Aight." He said and pack his things into his bag.

Meanwhile.....

Bambam was walking towards his class to get his book which he left when he saw two familiar figure walking out of E classroom. Quickly he make a turn and peek from behind the wall. "Mark and Mr.Wang? What are they doing together?" Right after they passed him, quietly he follows them at a safe distance. They end up at the parking lot and Bambam saw them took off together. "Is this why Mark has been declining to walk home with us? Do they have anything between them? I will make sure to ask it out of himself."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Mark, manager ask for you in his room now." Said one of his co-worker while peeking his head inside the locker room. "Alright be there in sec." He wear the bow tie around his neck before make his way out. 

He knocks the door twice before entering the room.  "Hey Mark come sit here." He pointed at the chair across him and the aforementioned do as told. He eyed the redhead up and down and sigh. "My bad that I didn't tell you how you would need to dress starting from today."

"I never know that the off bar fellow have their own uniform, I thought they can dress freely."

"Then why are you wearing your uniform? I remembered how you said it is suffocating to be in that vase coat and bow tie around your neck."

"But you said I can go back to the bar once I'm done serving the customers." The man laugh at the boy in front of him. "You are one of the most naive person I have ever met Mark."

"Well I'm not."

"Okay putting that aside, Mark once you are off the bar you got the privilege to wear anything you want and for your case even though you'll be returning to the bar, you are allowed to work in a normal cloth because you will be going off the bar again when there is another customer who asked for you."

"Okay...so do I need to go back and change my cloth?"

"No it's okay, for today, take off that bow tie and the vase coat and untuck you shirt." Mark do as told. After done, he show himself to his manager. "So?" The man eyed him up and down then clap his hand thrice out of nowhere. "I knew it. A beauty like you would always look good in anything. I'm sure they will like you. So today, your first customer has booked you at 1 so make sure you go to table 6 on time."

"How do I know if there is another customer asking for me?"

"Don't worry about that, someone will come and get you at the bar. Now you can go to work like usual but don't forget, table 6 at 1."

"Ok sir thank you." Then he make his way out of the room.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Like being told. Mark make his way to table 6 at where his customer is already there. He doesn't know which one of them asked for him because he could see a group of guys sitting around the same table. Slowly he approach the table and stand in front of it. He doesn't need to say anything for all the attention to be on him. Well how could they not after what his co-worker did to him.

It was only an hour ago when suddenly his co-worker or known as rose there who also works off bar drag him to the locker room and put a light make up on him and re-arrange his hair. Overall it made him looks like someone who just had a rough inside a janitor and he's not denying it even one bit.

"You must be Mark, the hottest bartender here." Said on of the guy who sit in the middle of the couch. And of course their wondering eyes on him didn't go unnoticed by him but what can he do about it. "You act like you didn't know when in fact you are the first one who booked me right after I went off the bar." The guys look at each other with a smirk plastered on their face. "Looks like we got a fierce kitty tonight." Said the other guy who sit at the end of the sofa before pulling him onto his lap. 

And of course Mark doesn't move because he already expected this. The guy hand him a shot glass and without second thought he took it and drank everything in one shot. The guys cheered at him and starting from there, nothing is innocent anymore.

They start touching him all over and make him drink countless times. He knows he shouldn't drink as a minor but he couldn't decline them or his effort will all be useless.One of the guy tried to kiss him but to his luck a bodyguard came and tell them that their hour with him has ended and that he can go back to bar.

The night ended with him serving two more customer and getting wasted. Another privilege he got as an off bar worker is that they each have a ride along with a bodyguard that will send them back home safely because they would be too drunk to do that.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No matter how bad the headache is Mark is still there in his chair in the class,sleeping. He doesn't even wake up during recess until his friends came and wake him up. 

"Mark wake up! Mark Mark Mark!!!." They shake his shoulder until the redhead finally showed a sign that he's awake.

He look up and saw his friends stading around him. "Oh hey you guys." He sits up straight and massage his temple. "You good Mark?" Jaebum ask while taking a seat on the chair in front of him. "Yeah I'm good, just a light headache." He said, when in fact his head was throbbing like hell. "Well straight to the point, Bambam have something to ask you." Said Yugyeom. 

"Shoot it Bam." He look at the said male. "Yesterday I saw you and Mr.Wang together in here and you guys also went back together. Do you have anything with him Mark." He doesn't kow why but it feels like he is caught doing something bad by them. "Yooo slow down there what do you mean "have something with him" we weren't doing anything bad I swear." 

"Mark, I was only asking, do you need to get that nervous?" Bambam look at him suspiciously. "Oh yeah right ahaha nah, he was only giving me extra classes and it usually last till late evening so he sent me back home." He answered while scratching the back of his neck.

"Well it's good that there's nothing going on between you guys because that could have been very dangerous." Said Yugyeom. "Well I'm hungry don't you guys want to eat." Said Youngjae before they all head towards the canteen.