Date

My teacher? Nah he's my husband

"So this is what you meant by "improvisation?"" Mark's jaw dropped when Jackson brought him to a VIP class cinema only to watch Dumbo. Not that he hates it, he has always been a huge fan of Disney but this is just a waste.

"What's wrong with pampering yourself once in a while and plus, it is unlikely for us to come across any of your schoolmates here." Jackson shrugs and pulls the blonde towards their seat which is at the center of the room.

Ads started playing on the screen and about two or three other couples are seated in their respective seats. Mark looks at them to make sure that none of them are someone they knew.

"I guess his so-called improvisation is sure safe." He mumbles under his breath. 

He feels a hand sneak around his waist and pulls him closer into the warmth from the person beside him. "This is one of your true purposes right?" He tilted up his head and squint his eyes at the elder, who's eyes locked to the big screen.

"Hush dumbo is coming."

Mark chuckled at his behavior. Giving up, he lays his head on that broad chest and let himself lost in the movie.

After relaxing their body in the cold theater room, they went to a horseback riding place which Jackson have an acquaintance at.

"Look who's finally here." A man approached them and greet Jackson with a hug. "So this is him." The man said and looks at Mark and smiles while holding out his hand. "I'm Eric, Jackson's savior of all time." Jackson rolls his eyes and  Mark chuckles at his introduction and takes the man's hand in his. "I'm Mark, his..." Mark peek at Jackson, asking for his help.

"Boyfriend. I knew about it don't worry, I won't go around telling everyone that my friend here is dating a minor." He pats Jackson's shoulder, obviously being sarcastic with it. "I really can't understand how we became friends." He shakes his head at his friend.

"You don't need me to tell you on how I save you from the coach when you were caught having a fling with some er that you found at wherever I don't care." 

"FYI we didn't have a fling and she was the one who was sticking to me like a leech."

"Well, that doesn't change the fact that I was the one who straightens the situation and got that leech away from you." Jackson sigh at him. "I hate you."

"I love you too." He puckers his lips at the other, wanting to kiss him but Jackson keeps pushing his face away.

Jackson pushed Eric away from him and pulls Mark along with him towards another staff who was combing a horse. "Excuse me, your boss has gone crazy here so can you help me with my reservation."

Mark laugh inwardly at how childish these adults can be.

"Rude, how can you reject your lovely friend here." He fake a hurt expression and Jackson scoffed at that.

"Tsk, fine let's go, I had your horses ready at the back." They followed him to where their horses at.

From afar they could see a staff with two horses with her. White and black. 

"Introducing, this beauty here is Alexia," Eric points at the white one, "and this gentleman here is Olive." then at the black one.  

"Alexia looks easy-going and calm on the outside but on the inside, she's not. She's a one tough and cold horse that you could ever find meanwhile Olive is a total opposite of her."

Mark slowly approach the white one. "What a beauty she is." He holds out his hand and to their surprise, she replied it with softly pushing her face on his palm. "I already like her." He smiles and caresses her.

Eric wowed at that. "You are the first one she ever comes out soft to. You know what? I thought of letting Jackson ride her because I can't possibly let an angel like you to be kicked by her. But guess not. So, Mark with Alexia and Jackson with Olive." Mark cheers inwardly at what Eric said.

They walked out of the dent with the horses to the field. "Is this your first time Mark?" Eric hands out the helmets to them. "Yes."

"Then that's gonna be a bit hard, but not really because it doesn't look like she will throw you off her. Okay first, you gotta learn on how to touch her and get on her and don't worry about falling, me and Jackson are here." Mark nods and takes in everything that was taught by Eric. 

After done telling all the basic, suddenly he asked the blonde to get on Alexia. "Already?" Mark appalled at that. "Yep and I'll help you of course."

Mark sigh and pat Alexia's side. "Please be nice with me and sorry if I hurt you."

 

"Here, first, you hold the reins." Mark does as told. "Now put your feet on the stirrup." 

"Wait. I won't fall at the other side right?" He asked cautiously. Eric chuckled at him. "You won't and IF you do, your boyfriend is there to catch you." He winks at the younger. "Now, on the count of three." Eric place both of his hand on either side of the blonde's waist. "One, two, three! Now up you go!" 

"Whoaa!!!" Mark gets on with the help of Eric.

"You good up there?" Jackson who has been standing at the other side looks up at his boyfriend. Mark giggles and nods at him. "See, told ya it's easy. Now you can go for a walk with your new friends here." 

Jackson was about to walk away to Olive when Mark voice out his thought. "Wait, can I ride with him?" He looks at Eric and points at Jackson. Eric smirks at him. "You want to stick with your boyfriend huh. Sure you can." Mark face reddened at that. "N-no, it is my first time so I want a company...Just in case." He said softly and his fingers fiddled the reins.

"Yeah right, I BELIEVE you." He makes sure to stress the word.

Jackon smiles softly at his boyfriend acts and swiftly gets on Alexia behind Mark. 

"Let's go." Eric said to the staff after he himself got on his horse, Hamilton. 

Strolling with the horses, they also get to enjoy the view since the place was away from all the city's junk. 

The sun was setting and they made a stop to enjoy the view before it ends. Abstractedly, Mark leaned back in his favorite spot; his boyfriend's chest and let himself being engulfed in the warmness coming from the elder.

"It's stunning, the world is." Mark whispered out, Immersed with the beauty of the sky.

Jackson's eyes fall onto Mark, "Yes it is."

And even more stunning to gaze at silently.


I am so sorry that this is such a short chapter. Honestly, this whole date thing wasn't in the original plot. I added it up on last minute. I can't fit it in the chapter that was supposed to be chapter 25 so I decided to make a new chapter for it. I hope I didn't make a stupid thing :(