Marriage???

My teacher? Nah he's my husband

So, I SURVIVED THROUGH COLLEGE AND I'M BACK. I AM BACK AND I'LL BE FEEDING YOU GOOD, CHILDREN SO, LEZZZZGOOOO!!!!
.
.
.
.
.

Two months passed by and everything was good. Well, they had some small fights sometimes but those never last even a day. But, something has been wondering all over the young man's mind. Something that is big, dreamy, amazing, yet embarrassing to say out loud as he is afraid if the thought is only one-sided.

 

On one fine afternoon when the couple were having a Netflix and chill moment while cuddling under the soft blanket, an unannounced storm came knocking on their door.

As always, the older in the relationship went to get the door. Before him, stood the two most beloved person to him which are, his parents.

"MY BABYYY I MISSED YOU!!!" The woman hugs him tightly. The young man stood there in shocked, looking at the person he least expected to appear on his doorstep.

Upon hearing the voice, Mark immediately recognizes it. Quickly he made his way to the door.

"Ma Pa how come you guys are here?" Jackson looks at them in shock.

"Mom, dad, welcome back." Mark who appear beside Jackson out of nowhere, greeted the older couple with a smile.

"Hi sweetie~" The woman lightly tap the blonde's nose before inviting herself in.

"Wait you don't answer my question yet." He said, going after the person he called mother.

Mark who was left at the door invited Mr Wang inside, before closing the door. 

 

She stopped at the living room and turn to look at all of them while posing like a diva she is.

"Well, we are here with a BIG announcement." She said with a sly smile.

"Am I getting a baby brother?" Jackson blurted out because he deadass wonders what kind of big announcement it is that needed his parents here.

"Don't be stupid Jacky, I am not having any more troublesome wang in dwarf size. Okay back to the topic, the announcement that I have to make IS-" she stopped for a while before burst out a "YOU GUYS ARE GETTING MARRIED IN THREE WEEKS! CONGRATULATIONSSSS WOHOOOOO!" She does a small wining gesture while the couple looks at her with dropping jaw and popping eyes. Mr Wang could only silently feel sorry while looking at the two.

"What- wait- what? What do you mean? Who is getting married?" Jackson couldn't believe his ears, he seriously can't apprehend any of this.

"It's you guys sweetheart, both of you. You know what, yesterday I saw a wedding gown and it was sooooo pretty and I could not stand it. I know just know how pretty my future son in law will look in that and I cannot wait any longer. I want to have a son in law now." She said with dreamy eyes while looking at just anywhere.

"Are you crazy miss?" Jackson asked dryly. He placed his hand on top of the blonde's head and look at his mom with a straight face. "You know pretty well that this boy right here, this cute little munchkin that you are sacrificing in your mind, is only 18."

"What's wrong with being 18? Love has no boundaries, my child."

"Love does not but I do. Mom c'mon, Mark hasn't even gotten into University. He got his own life too for christ sake. You can't have him tied yet, he's too young and it's too early for him. Let him breathe. He got his own dream too."

"Oh my dear, being married does not mean you can't have your freedom. Of course, he is free to do anything and have a dream too. Nothing will stop him, Jackson, because I'm sure you won't"

"But Ma-"

"Okay stop right there both of you." Mr Wang interferes before the two go any further. "Before both of you decide on anything, why not we asked Mark? I'm sure he got something to say too. After all, he is involved in this discussion."

"Right, what you got to say darl? I am fine with anything you want."

Having all eyes on him makes him feel small suddenly. 
"Urmm I.. I think I will discuss it with Jackson first. I'm very sorry but I hope both of you don't mind." He looks at them apologetically.

"Oh dear, don't be sorry about it and of course you shall talk with him first. I'm sorry if I was forcing this on you." She said softly to the latter. 

"Thank you." He said with a smile before pulling Jackson upstairs into their room.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Jackson closes the door and look at his love. "Baby I'm sorry about my mom. I didn't know she's been planning all of this." He looks at the blonde while holding both his hands in his. The younger is very quiet and he's worried if Mark is angry at him.

But in the blonde's mind...
"Yes, this is the right moment to tell him."

He looks at the older and carefully speak, "Gaga, there's something I've been thinking of for quite some times now."

"What is it love?"

"I've been wanting to tell you that I actually hope to marry you before I got into University. I didn't say it because I'm afraid that you wouldn't want it yet. I mean, yes you proposed to me but you know, because you are still quite young and has started your job only not long ago so yeah, I was scared if that is not in your plan yet."

Jackson looks at his baby with soft and apologetic eyes. He's mad at himself for making his baby think like that. Softly he caresses those soft cheeks. 

"Baby, everything about you is in my planning okay? And of course, I would love to have you as my wife, well, that's what I've been wanting for, ever since I started loving you, and the proposal, I truly meant it. Never once I put something else before you. I just don't want to disturb your pace. I know you want to take it slow in our relationship and I respect that. That was the only reason why I said those to mom." 

He didn't fail to look into that doe eyes while saying all of that. He wanted his love to feel his sincerity. 

 "Then, what if I want to marry you now? Can I?" Asked the blonde with hope gleaming in his eyes. Jackson chuckles at the younger. 

"Of course sweetheart, yes yes yes you can you absolutely can my darling because I love you. You are already my fiance after all silly." He ruffles that blonde lock before landing a sweet kiss over it.

"Thank you Jackson." He said before hugging his love. Jackson wrapped his arm securely around the petite boy. "Don't thank me when it's you who's giving me happiness."

"I love you so much seunie."

"I love you too cupcake." 

 

Later on, they tell the other couple about their decision and Mrs Wang scream in joy before hugging his future son in law. She didn't forget to shout "I'M HAVING SON IN LAW SOON!!!" out loud.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"But why though?" 

Mark looks at the elder with questioning eyes. They were at the garden having some tea quietly when Jackson shoot that question out of nowhere.

"What do you mean why?"

"Why do you want us to get married before you start your study? I just wonder if there's any specific reason to it."

"Oh about that. I was just thinking that I wanna enjoy our married life as much as possible and plus, I knew I will be with you forever so what's the point on hanging it off. I want to be called your husband as soon as possible."

"Correction, my wife." He winks at the blonde who chuckled at his cheekiness.

"Fine, I want to be called your WIFE as soon as I can." He made sure to stressed to the words.

"Well, you are already my sweet little wife who I want to keep inside my pocket all the time because you are too cute for me to handle." He then pecks that plump lips.

 

So that was how their night went before they go into the dreamland.