Graduated and vacation

My teacher? Nah he's my husband

Days turn into weeks, weeks turn into months and today is the day where all high school student in Korea will be sitting for the entrance exam. That one day that will determine their next step into the world.  

 

It's been a study marathon for the five boys. Goes to school then have a lesson and go back home only to be stuck with books again. All of the teachers were also not having any rest as they have been doing their best to get the best study materials for their student. A month before the exam, the teacher's office was visited by a bunch of students to have a short lesson or to asks for anything academic-related.

 

After going through the dreadful hours of sitting in the exam hall, finally the time came and they were all freed to go back. 

That was the happiest moment of all of them who will be entering a much bigger world soon. They were scattered all around the places. Some are engaged in flour fight, some are painting their school uniform which they will be wearing for the last time, some lost themselves while running around crazily, some are having a good time with their lover and some, are having their sweet time in the empty office. 

"Congratulations on finishing your high school dear." The said person smiles sweetly at the guy that he has been missing all this month. He stands close to the elder who's leaning on a desk.

"I may be still underage but I think I'm old enough for you to stop worrying about me. I'm turning 18 and it's all thanks to you for helping me going through all those hard times."

"You do know you make it this far because you made yourself to. I'm just running by your side and cheering for you." He said while arranging the blonde bang softly.

"So, I'll be home every day starting tomorrow." He paused and wraps his arms around the elder's neck. The man replies to the act by wrapping his strong arms around his cute boyfriend's waist. "I will cuddle you as much I want. I'm claiming all the cuddles you owe me this whole month." The blonde caused a big smile spreads on his boyfriend's handsome face. "Anything for you baby." He said before leaving a peck on that plump lips. 

Unfortunately, their moment was interrupted by Jackson's phone ringtone. Annoyed, he fished out his phone and unwillingly took the call. 

"Jackson is Mark with you? He's not picking up."

"Jackson? Who are you calling Jackson you brat."

"Well you are not our teacher anymore and I'm sure as a foreigner we share the same concern of not used to addressing someone older as sir or hyung or whatever. Now answer my question."

"Hands down, no one could take you Bambam and yeah he's here and FYI, we were having a good time until you crushed it and you better have a good reason for this." Mark laughs at his annoyed boyfriend.

"I don't care, just give him the phone." He hands the phone to the blonde nevertheless.

"Yep?"

"Mark where are you? All of us are already here."

"Oh ok, I'm coming." He hangs up and hands it back to the elder. 

"I need to go and I'll be late so I can't accompany you for dinner tonight, sorry." He smiles apologetically. 

"I thought of bringing you to your favourite restaurant but guess not. Then I'll go with your teachers, we are going for a drink so make sure to lock your room tonight." He winks and grins at the younger, causing him to slaps his chest playfully. "You ert."

"Well you better go now, don't make your friends wait any longer. AND make sure no alcohol involved." He said sternly and Mark nods at that.

He kissed the elder's cheeks and bid him goodbye, "Bye darl." before making his way out of the office.

They went all out on that day. First, they took some stupid-looking, funny, and wild pictures around the school then, they went to a theme park, ruining their voice by screaming on every ride they could find in there. They also bet on riding one of the deadly rides by rock paper scissors. After having some ice cream at an ice cream parlour nearby, they went to an arcade spending all the money they had. After being there for hours, they got hungry like a starving hyena but they are short on money so, they went to a convenience store and took all the penny left on them and bought some instant foods. They sat in a circle at the park and eat in the most inappropriate way possible before lighting up fireworks into the night sky. It was such a full day for them and they will make sure to always keep this memory forever. It was only their precious moment and nothing could replace that in their heart.

They clink their glasses together before gulping the drinks down their throat. "Wahhh this whole year worth bottles of this. I swear this year's batch give me the most headache." Said one of the teachers after finishing his drink in one-shot. 

"I think they are good kids though, at least none of them leave a frog inside my handbag like a student from last year."

"But thank god, next year we won't have to face a tough kid like Mark anymore. He was too much of a hassle but I do admit that kid got some genius brain. It was such a leapt of him to went from the bottom rank up to the top in a short time."

"But he's nice, don't you think so? There was this one time when I was carrying boxes and he offered to help me. As far as I remember, the news about his father just got out during that time and that was the first time I heard him talking again." Said Ms.Nara.

"But let's give it up to our real MVP of this year, Jackson." Said Yoongi, patting the said man's shoulder.

"You're right since he came all the girls start to behave and the boys seem close to him like brothers." Said Mr.Nam after drinking his fill.

"And the biggest help from him was with Mark. Salute, you got what it takes to be a true teacher. You have the student in your grip." Said another teacher. *(I'm out of names :,)  )* The said guy chuckled at the teacher. "It was because I put my heart into my job." Yoongi smirks at that ridiculous sentence. Well, he is never the one to take in the bull. "Into the job or the subject of the job hmm?" 

"What do you mean?" Ms.Soyeon ask in curiosity. Jackson panic at that. "Ahh subject yes, the subject that I teach, physics. I put all my heart into physics." He tried to say speak in the calmest way possible and send Yoongi whose not giving two , a death glare. "Right, physics." Yoongi said while grinning at his drink. Soon, their food arrived and they stuffed themselves well.

Time went by and without realizing, they have been there for five hours. In his drunken state, he bid his fellow teachers a goodbye and call for a taxi. It was already 10 when he arrived. He stumbled into the weirdly bright house and struggle to keep a straight track. While he was busy struggling, a hand came around his waist and he was guided up to his room. He looks down and saw a familiar blonde crown. 'YiEn.' Whispered his heart.

They entered his room and the owner of the blonde crown sets him down on his bed. He could feel the latter taking off his socks, his belt, and  his shirt. His mind was cloudy, his heart was disobeying his brain. He grabs the blonde's wrist and shoved him down onto the bed, earning him a yelp from the latter.

"Jackson?" He heard a small voice calling for him but his brain can't register anything at the moment. Hovering his prey, he leans into the lovely neck, inhaling his favourite scent. He gives into his urge and the white and smooth skin.

"Jackson you better stop now you !" He hits the man above him anywhere he can while trying to move his head away from him. 

"You idiot! I swear I'll kick your ball- Ow!" He squeaked at the sudden pain. Jackson had his teeth into his skin. He knows how his neck will turn out tomorrow and curse this hungry dog for that. 

But it doesn't take long until the pain turns into pleasure.

"Jacks- ahh." The elder  his neck aggressively and that shoot a pleasure throughout his body. He would have let himself go if not for his drunk boyfriend. He knows that Jackson won't remember a thing tomorrow and he doesn't want his first time to be like this, insignificant.

'Guess he wants a piece of me.' He said inwardly before mustering up his strength and pushed the elder away and punch him straight into his face. That one blow leaves him knocked out on the bed beside the blonde.

With a heavy sigh, he pushed the elder's leg that was still on him away and continues his work on taking off the latter's shirt. He throws the cloths into the hamper and went to get a first aid kit in the bathroom. He set it down and sit on the bed beside the unconscious body. Mark plastered him up and leave a kiss on the other's forehead before leaving to his room.

He made sure to lock the door before going to sleep, in case a certain hungry dog wakes up and hunts for food which is definitely, him. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

The next morning Mark woke up early to prepare their breakfast and a hangover soup for his boyfriend. He placed everything neatly on the table before making his way to the elder's room. He opens the door and as predicted, Jackson is still fast asleep. A smile spread across his face as he gaze at the sight of his boyfriend enveloped in the blanket, leaving a strands of his hair sticking out at the end of it.

He approached the lump and tossed the blanket away from the body. He laughs looking at Jackson who's lying on his back while hugging one of the pillows tightly like a baby. 

"Gaga wake up." He shakes the other's shoulder lightly and he doesn't move even one bit. He tries again but all he got was a little budge from him.
"Gagaaaaa." He tries again and this time by pulling the pillow away and hits him with it. "Come on!" He pulls the latter's hand but still, nothing. Not giving up, he moves on to his last resort. 

"Okay then I'm going to eat first and I'll be back in an hour." He speaks out loud on purpose before making his way out of the door. 

 

Just then......

 

 

"JACKSON!!!" followed with a loud crashing sound came from downstairs. Alarmed, Jackson opens his eyes wide and look around, "Mark?!" Silence was all he got. Hastily he jumps from his bed and sprints down the stairs.

There he saw Mark standing in the living room looking just fine with a wide smile plastered on his sweet face. "You- I- What happened?" Confusion evident in his voice. "This happened." Mark waves his phone in front of the other's face before pressing the play and the same crashing sound came on. Then everything clicked. 

"What the heck I thought something bad happened to you. Don't ever pull that again." He said sternly at the younger who are looking at him still with the same sweet smile. "Okay okay now let's eat I'm starving." He pulls his boyfriend by his arm to the dining room. Jackson just sighs at his boyfriend while letting himself being dragged by the shorter. 

 

"I swear I could hear the hammering in my head," Jackson says as they sit down across each other. He doesn't think twice before going for the soup first because that's what he needs the most at the moment. "I feel you. I know how does it feel of wanting to just pluck your head off, so, that is why you shouldn't drink that much again." Mark said while cutting his sausage.

Jackson chuckled, feeling stabbed back by the person who he used to scold for drinking. "Now you're-" His smiles dropped when he looks at the younger, specifically his neck. "What are those?" Mark advert his eyes to his boyfriend and saw him looking at his neck with fiery eyes. 

"What? You don't know a hickey?" He asked in pure innocence.

"I know that but I don't remember giving you any." He said with a frown. His headache was long forgotten. 

"Hmmm so you're curious who gave me these? So you want to know who?" He put down his utensil and look at the elder with a straight face. Jackson looked at him with a jaw dropped. "Well, yes please." He said, trying to sound calm but not really.

"He gave me them last night. Well, you know, we were both out, things could happen, like incidents, that's mediocre." Jackson is flaring up at the way Mark speak as if it's nothing. "So last night after I went home, someone followed me into the house and attack me like a starving dog. It felt good and I know that dog so well."

"Who the ? And why are you liking this?" He is not covering up his anger anymore.

"Who wouldn't when they got them from their beloved person. And me, I got it from my favourite dog. Gaga its name is." He picks up his forks and resuming on his sausage.

"Who the is ga-." Then it hit him. "Gaga? Me?" He asked in confusion. "Who else idiot. You stumbled into the house like a ing burglar that it freaked me out so bad then you attack me in bed like a starving dog, biting me as if you would get a piece of my meat and now you want to beat the out of that dog? No thanks, I've punched him good." He points his face at the plaster on the other' face. 

Jackson touches his face all over and felt the plaster on the left corner of his lips. He then hangs his head down and Mark swears he could see his dog's ear falling down. "I'm sorry if I scared you. It was my fault, I'm sorry," The sad dog said in an apologetic tone. Mark stays silent for a while to tease the elder more.

Jackson who's feeling uneasy slowly looks up to see the younger's expression. Mark is looking at him with a straight face. "W-what should I do so that you forgive me?" He said timidly and Mark can't hold his facade any longer. He burst into a fit of laughter, leaving the elder confused.

Jackson just looks at his lover throwing out his favourite sound continuously. 

After a dreadful yet blissful five minute, the laughter finally dies down and Mark is busy wiping his tears while clenching his sore stomach. "You- you should look a-at your face. It was hilarious!" His laughter is still going but it's softer.

Jackson eye's is screaming a big ARE-YOU-KIDDING-ME. He let out a relieved sigh and starts to laugh along with the blonde. He stares at the younger's laughing face and he just can't deny how big of a fool in love he is.

So, that's how their morning went by

______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Baby let's go on a vacation. What do you think?" Jackson said out of the blue when they were chilling under the big tree in the backyard. Mark who was laying on his left leg looks up at him. "Why so sudden?" Jackson shrugs. "I don't know, I just want to go anywhere relaxing and be there with you."

"Sure, why not. Where do you wanna go?"

"Hmm what about you?"

"Well... I don't really care. As long as you're with me, I'm going there." He said with his sweet smile and Jackson reply it with the same smile and run his finger into that soft blonde lock.

"Is there any place that you are missing? Maybe anywhere you have visited with your family?" 

"There are two places. We always went there at least once a year. It was a mountain because my mom loves mountain and my dad, he just basically loves my mother. And maybe because I grew up with a beach, I got tired of it and fell in love being in a mountain. But because of that, now I'm also missing being at a beach. I don't know which to choose."

"Why choose when we can go to both." Jackson says, causing Mark to looks at him with questionable eyes. "We got months free of nothing Mark, we can go anywhere you want."

"Do you mean it?" He sits up and looks at the elder with hopeful eyes. Jackson gives him a nod and he smiles so widely at that. 

"Oh my god I can't believe this when are we going? I am soooo excited." He beamed with excitement.

"What about now?"

"Now?! Like RIGHT NOW?" He made sure to stress the words.

"Right now." Jackson said in confirmation. A big opened-mouth smile form on the blonde's face. "Then what are we waiting for? Let's pack up!" He stands up and dragged the elder by his arm into the house.

 

A genuine smile decorated his face as he looks at his excited boyfriend who's packing up for their vacation.

"But we are going to the beach first before winter comes up." He said while helping his little kitten folding his clothes. "Sure thing." He said, not looking up from the clothing on his laps. Jackson who can't hold himself leans in and kiss the younger's lips before leaving to his rooms with no words but just a pat on that blonde lock.

Mark who was caught by surprise stares at the back of the latter who was soon out of his room. 'He's acting strange. Is he fine?' He monologue. Quicken his pace, he soon finished with his things and make his way into the elder's room.

He peeks inside and saw Jackson in his wardrobe, packing his things. Slowly he creeps up behind his lover and wrapped his arm around the latter's torso.
Jackson looked over his shoulder and smiles at the younger. "You're done?"

"Done. Baby are you fine? You were acting strange."

"When did I?" He said while folding his clothes.

"Just now, in my room."

"Is me kissing you strange?"

"No. I mean, you never act like that, so I kinda have ideas in my head."

Jackson put down the clothe and turn to face the younger. He softly holds the younger's chin and looks straight into his eyes. 

"It's nothing, I just felt like kissing my boyfriend because he is so cute that I had the urge to kiss him and keep him inside my pocket. So don't mess your small head with the unnecessaries." He buries his finger in the younger's soft hair.

"You are not unnecessary. You are my boyfriend and I love you more than anything."

"That's right, I am your boyfriend." Somehow, the way he said them sounds more like a confirmation and a reminder to himself. Mark just brushed it off and resorted to help the elder with his things.

 

Soon, they arrived at the airport and take an immediate flight to LA.

 

 


 

So how will their vacation go?

What's bothering Jackson?

Are they gonna be just fine after coming back from the vacation?

 

I don't know, you gotta find out in the next chapter ;)