Result and present

My teacher? Nah he's my husband

"So we are done for today, all that's left is for you to do your best tomorrow." They put down their pens and stretch their limbs.

"I don't think you should say "tomorrow" because the exams are starting in 4 hours." Yep, that's right, Mark is sitting for an exam on the very day and they have been pulling out all the stops for the whole week especially tonight. "Then you better go to sleep now because I DO NOT feel like watching a Mark Tuan with his head on the table during the exam period," Jackson said, making sure to express the words clearly.

"I know that much okay. It's you who needs to make sure you won't get shocked when you see my result. Being number one was my thing ya know." He put his head on his palm. "If so then, I'm waiting for a comeback." He said while copying the other's action. Mark smiles at the elder before pecking him on the lips and gets up from the table. "That was my good luck kiss!" He said while walking out of the other's room. Jackson's lips form a smile from the younger's action.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Exam week started, so is the gloomiest season of the school. All of the students can be seen walking into the school looking like a walking dead and out of the school like a depressed burrito.

Maybe it is the exam week and all of the students would be studying their off during the whole week but being the smarty pants Mark is, he is totally opposite of that. Well, of course, he has his way on how he has been maintaining his record before. He is the type that would study to the fullest before the exam week started and rest his brain during the whole hellish week, except that he would still be doing light reading every night.

So that's what he is doing in Jackson's study at the moment. They are having a chemistry paper tomorrow and he is looking over the notes that Jackson has given him before.

He even made sure to told Jackson beforehand to not say anything about his study pattern during the whole week. And that's what Jackson has been doing. He made sure the blondie get enough rest and foods and ever since the first paper started, he has been saying nothing involving studying to the younger and, Mark really appreciate that because the last thing he needs at the moment was pressure from the external source.

It's a lie if Jackson says he doesn't miss the blondie because as much as he hates to say it, he misses his boyfriend, A LOT. How hellish the whole week was for the students, it was also for him. Mark has been giving him zero attention and it's making him crazier and grumpier than ever. Mr.Min just assume that his co-worker here is dealing with those weird messages that the students left on the answer sheet for him.

The last day of the week, all the students ran out of the school while cheering like how a bunch of school kids should be, including the four familiar faces that are walking out of the school.

"Guys let's go to the arcade?" Bambam suggested while looking at his friends with hopeful eyes.

"Let's goooo I have been holding myself for the whole week." Added Yugyeom.

"I'm up for anything." Said Jaebum.

"Me too." Followed by Youngjae.

"Well, I guess so." Mark finally said, earning are-you-serious faces from his friends because that's gonna be the first time he joins them for an outing. "Yayyy finally we are hanging out with a complete team!" While Bambam was busy cheering, quickly he texts Jackson about the outing.

Mark to Seuni :

Seunie I'm going back home on my own today, you can go back first. I'm going to an arcade with my friends.

Jackson to Markiepooh :

Okay be safe boo. Call me if anything <3

Mark to Seuni :

Aight ^^ <3

 

For the whole day, they had nothing but fun. Especially Mark because that was his first time going out and having fun with his friends. Even when he was a child, he only has their maids as his friends and their whole house as his playground. So now he's enjoying his time with his friends to the fullest.

For Jackson, well, he's trapped in his study with a stack of paper that's waiting to be marked. Actually, they were given a week to mark them but Jackson just had to do it now to get a certain blondie out of his head. Trying to be an understanding boyfriend he is, he promised himself to let Mark has all the fun he deserved as a teen.

After spending hours at the arcade, they finally head out for some foods when the sun already set. They ate all kind of food that was sold on the street until they can't even move anymore. Finally, they decided that it's time to part ways.

"Bye~" They wave at each other before parting ways at the conjunction.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mark entered the house and was greeted with a dark and gloomy surrounding. "Jackson?" He calls out to the elder in the silence. Suddenly a weight falls onto his shoulder from behind. He was about to scream when "I miss you." were whispered to him and he knows that voice. He calmed down at that and only then he realized the hands that were draping on his shoulder.

"Hey I was gone not even a day and you already miss me? Are you sure you're an adult." He said jokingly while turning around to face the other. "But still, you have been ignoring me for the whole week." He said with a pout. "Hey I wasn't ignoring you okay, I've been busy with exams."

"I know, that's why I didn't say anything about it but god how much I miss you." He said dramatically and hug the blondie. Mark smiles at the elder and returns the hug. "Aigoo, you big baby. Fine, tonight I'll be with you for the whole night." 

"Really? You mean the whole night? You mean, sleeping with me?" He looks at the blondie in disbelief. Mark nods at him. "Well, only if you want too."

"I WANT. I want." He said quickly. Mark laughs at his behavior. "I knew it. So, you had your dinner yet?" Jackson shakes his head. "If so then let me go take a quick shower and cook for you." Jackson's eyes widened at that. "Hell no, the last time you did, you sent us to hell immediately." 

"Just trust me and go. This time I'll read the recipe and add the right ingredient carefully." He said while pushing Jackson towards his study. "And plus, I want to at least do this much as a thank you towards you for helping me with my studies and taking care of me during this whole week." He looks at the elder when they are at the door of the study. "As a return, I'll manage your well being during the whole week you mark those papers." He said with a smile before heading to his room.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

They look at the steak on the table then look at each other. Using his finger, Mark points at the steak, then at Jackson, wanting the latter to eat it. Jackson gulps his saliva hard before slowly take a bite. He chews and chews and chews and swallows it. "How?" Mark looked at him with hopeful eyes. "Well, better than before." Instantly Mark smiles and puts up his fist in the air. "Just leave the cooking to me and you just mark those paper peacefully aight." Jackson just smiles at him and nods.

After done cleaning, Jackson went up to his room and was greeted by the sight of the blonde playing with his phone on the bed. "Are you sure you're going to sleep here tonight? Not afraid if I might do something to you in the middle of the night?" He said while approaching the latter with a smirk plastered on his face. Mark looks up at him. "Do it if you want to get kicked in your ." He said with squinted eyes and covering himself with the duvet.

Jackson just laughs at the younger and slides into the duvet beside him. "Whatever you say, princess. Now, let's go to sleep." He switches off the light with the remote. Both of them lay down on the bed with Mark's back facing the other. Suddenly, he felt a pair of arms around his waist. He flinched at the sudden touch. "Wha-"

"Relax, I won't go far than this without your say. I just want to cuddle my cute boyfriend." He said using his low voice behind the other's ears. Mark could feel his face heating up at those words. He turns around and bury his head into the elder's chest and fist his shirt, causing Jackson to bring them even closer. 

That night, both of them sleep tightly in each other's hold and oh yeah, Mark didn't forget to leave a goodnight kiss on the other's forehead before he himself drifts into the dreamland.

_____________________________________________________________________

With closed eyes, he reaches out to the space on the bed beside him. Feeling it empty, he opened his eyes and looked around. He let out a low groan when the certain blondie he was looking for was nowhere to be found. Finally, he stretched his limbs and sits up on the bed. Suddenly, the door opened and the person that he was looking for appears behind it. "Morning sleepy head, time for breakfast."

"This early? Are you kidding me?" 

"Well, not too early for a breakfast, it's nine and you told me breakfast is important."

"But we are having day off, I want to cuddle you moreee." He whines. Mark laughed at his action and pulls him out of bed. "We can cuddle more after you're done dealing with those papers." He pushed the latter to the bathroom. "I'll be waiting downstairs!" He said while closing the door. The man who was left in it just groan and starts his morning routine.

Time Skip.

After done with breakfast, Jackson just obeys Mark's word and went straight to his study to get everything done as soon as possible to cuddle the younger more and Mark spends his time in the theater room binge on movies.

After only god knows how many hours he stays in there, suddenly the space on the couch beside him sink down, and a pair of arms find their way around his waist. He looks to his side and saw the elder sitting beside him while watching the movie. "Are you done?" The latter just nods his head. "Are you sure?" he starts to tease the man. "Oh just shut your beak and come here I need my dose of you for today." He said and brings the blonde closer to him and snuggle his nose in his hair.

A smile form on his face and he wrapped his arm around Jackson's waist in return. "I just don't want you to procrastinate seunie." 

"I won't and I'm done with the marking and keyed in the marks in the system, that's why I'm here."

"Everything?" Mark asked, giving the other a disbelief look.  "I only have three classes, what do you expect." 

"But still, that was fast." Jackson raises his eyebrow at that. "Fast? It's you who have been in here for too long. The sun already set honey." Mark's eyes widened at that. "What the it's already that late?! I didn't make anything for dinner yet." He said and was about to get off the couch when he was pulled back into that embrace. "As I said, just stay here with me. We will just order anything later but for now, let just stay like this."

As much as he hates to say it, he loves being like this with the elder. 

__________________________________________________________________________

"Oh yeah, have you think about which game you gonna take part in?" Jackson breaks the silence when they were in the middle of the movie. "What are you talking about?" Mark looks at him weirdly and Jackson sigh at that. "I bet you were sleeping when they were announcing it right?"

"I...guess (?)"

"Well, we are having sports day next week and for those who wish to take part need to fill in their name in the school's page. Teachers are included." Mark nods, understanding the elder. "I'll get it done tomorrow. What about you?"

"I registered late so the only sports left for teacher was tennis. I am in tennis I swear. He sighs. "If only they have fencing." 

"I don't know if it will work but, I can teach you, tennis I mean." Jackson looks at the younger. "You know how to play tennis?" Mark shrugs. "Was a junior national tennis championship gold medalist in LA."

"WOW you are really something, I'm impressed. Why did you quit?"

"Things just went down the hill after my parent died and I just lost my motivation to do tennis because afterall, they were the reason why I started in the first place."

"I'm sorry to hear that." Unconsciously his hand starts to run in that blonde hair. "It's okay. By the way, what about fencing? You like it?"

"No, I love it. I was a sabre fencer for the Hong Kong fencing team and just like you, I was the gold medalist in Asian Junior Cadet Fencing Championship."

"That's impressive. But how did you end up as a teacher?--" His thought stops his words. 

"Eh, I just realized one thing. You never really told me anything about you. That's not fair. Now, I demand you to spill the tea." HIs face was clearly trying hard to express a serious look but no matter what, he just looks more like a puppy. Jackson laughs inwardly at that.

"Well, at first I didn't know which path that I want to choose. I have always been good in every subject in school but, none of them ever really get my interest. All I know was fencing is what I wanted to do in my life. I was offered a scholarship from Stanford University, they wanted me to represent the university in fencing championship. So without thinking, I just received the offer and enrolled as Stanford's student in applied physics. I purely chose that course because first, my results in high school allowed me to study anything I want and second because physics was the only class that I ever find fun to be in." His hand never stop caressing the other's hair.

"But then, the deeper I studied in that course the more I find interesting. Then one day, I got a crazy idea. I wanted to do physics. But not in the lab thingy or what. I just want to do something that required me to be with physics every day but not suffocating me. That's when it popped up in my head, I want to teach. Of course, I told my parent as soon as possible because yeah, that was the first time something really got my interest, other than fencing. But the price wasn't cheap. My dad said, if I was really determined in it, I must prove it to him by winning the London Olympics. Well, I won the gold medal. After that, he allowed me to do as I want. So, I quit fencing and focus on learning and all and thanks to my capability, I became a teacher at a young age. That was my story, fin." 

Mark looks at him with a proud face and a warm smile. "Oh my god, you were such a brave young boy. You figure out everything on your own and chase after what you really wanted without any doubt. I am so proud of you." 

"But I didn't expect to get a troublesome and quiet redhead as my student right on my first day of teaching." They laugh at that. 

"Well, you love that troublesome and quiet redhead."

"You are so right." He kisses the blonde and they smile at each other.

_______________________________________________________________________________

The next day, Mark did the online rigistration and he decided to go for the cross country. All of the student could see whose name registered for which game. Those who also have their name in cross country were stirred up when they see the one name that they didn't expect to see in the list, well not after such a long time.

Thanks to Jackson's gigantic backyard, they were able to practice tennis without any hardships for the rest of the week.

Even though it has been long since Mark played tennis, he still got it in him. He was able to master it again after a few time of practice and Jackson was a good student, he's doing better than expected.

______________________________________________________________________________

The exam result was put up on the school's page on the second last day of the holiday. Like said, Mark really made it to the first place. He was so happy that he hurriedly rushed down the stair, heading to the garage to get the elder. "Seunie baby honey darling look!!!" His excitement were blooming as he showed his phone to his boyfriend. 

Jackson was looking for his cap in his car when Mark came running to him and showed him something on the phone. "Yo slowdown shortcake you gonna hurt yourself. What is it?" He takes the phone and read the content. His went wide when he realized what it was. "Did you- Really?!" He smiles widely at the blonde. "Congratulations baby you made it!"

Mark hugs him tight and whispered, "It's not me, it's you, you made it. You made me. Thank you." Jackson returns the hug. "No baby we made it. I am so proud of you."

"So, what do you want as a present?" He asked when they pulls away. 

"I want this." He said and go for a kiss on the other's lips. "Only that?" The younger nods at that. Jackson smirks, "I can give you more," gently he tilted  the blonde's chin and lean in for a kiss. He kisses him softly and the blonde gladly replies the kiss. Mark wraps his arm around Jackson's neck, pulling him deeper into the kiss and instantly Jackson's hands hold the younger by his waist.

They finally forced to pulls away, in need of oxygen. He pecks the blonde's swollen lips for the last time. "That was such a hot present." Mark breathe out with a smile, putting their foreheads together. "I could give you something much hotter." Mark breathe out a small laugh at that. "Really? What is it."

"Me." They laugh together at that. 

"Let's go on a date tomorrow," Jackson speaks up after a while. "Date? You're not afraid if someone from school might see us?"

"Well, if we do a little improvisation, no. We never had a proper date before, so I really want to go with you before school started again."

"Okay then, we are having a date tomorrow." He said with a sweet smile. Jackson was beaming with happiness when the younger agree with him.


I need coffee more than anything rn.