confession

My teacher? Nah he's my husband

"HI MARK!!" Mark jolted when his friends suddenly appeared from behind the door. It was lunch time and he was planning to waste it with sleeping in the class but the plan went down the drain when he got a message from Lisa asking him to meet her on the rooftop beacuse she have something to say. He was planning to give her the dress when school ends but since it came to this, he bring the dress along with him. And that was when his friends suddenly appeared behind the class door.

"Do you guys know how to say "hi" with some manner? Gosh I can die from heart attack because of you guys." He said dramatically with his hand on his chest. "We wanna get you to have lunch together now c'mon." Ignoring the redhead, Bambam proceed with taking the latter's hand and pull him towards the cafe but Mark stop him in midway. "Wait, you guys go first, I need to give this to Lisa," He show them the bag with the dress "'l'll meet you there ok?" They nodded at that "Ok then, be fast." Said Jaebum before they part way.

He open the door to the rooftop and saw the person that he wants to meet is sitting on the wall. "Hey." He greets her. "Your dress." He hands her the paper bag. She jumped down from the wall and take the bag. "It's sad that I wasn't the first to wear it." She sad with a sad face. "I'm sorry but they really want the princess to wear this dress for the play no matter what. I'm really sorry." Mark look at her with an apologetic look. She look at him for a minute before a smile appear on her face followed with a laugh. "Gosh Mark I was joking I don't mind it at all." She calm herself from the laugh then continue, "And plus it's you who wore it so it doesn't matter to me."

"Why is that?"

"Well, because you're special to me." Mark look at her with a suspicious eyes. "Special? How?"

"Well, I told you that I have something to say to you right?" Mark nodded. "So, my sister told me that if I have someone I like, I need to act fast and make him mine," She started, and Mark is not liking it a bit, the way the conversation is going to.  "So here I am, Mark...I like you, will you be my boyfriend?" And he got it right. 

She look at him with eyes full of hope but even if he doesn't have the heart to turn her down, it's still way better than accepting her feelings then toy with her heart. "Lisa I...I like you too but not in that way, I like you as a friend and I can't see you as more than that...I'm sorry." He could see the sadness in her eyes but he can't bring himself to do anything at that moment. A single tear drops, but she force a smile on her face and look at the latter. "Can I at least know the reason why?" She ask him. "I...I don't know..." He looks down, feeling bad that he can't even answer her. "Do you have someone you like?" She ask again and Mark doesn't know why but a familiar face appear on his mind. Unknowingly he nodded at her.

She looks away and wipe the tears on her face. She face him again with the same smile. "Make sure to get her Mark." Mark look at her for a moment before pulling her into his arms. "I am really sorry Lisa. I hope you find someone much better than me." She wrapped her slender arms around the latter's waist tightly and inhale his scent, savoring the moment that she know will never come again in the future. After a few minutes of silence, she pull away and look at him again. "C'mon now, it's gonna be hard for me to move on from you if you keep acting this way." Mark still can't wipe away the apologetic look on his face. "Heyyyy i'm not that weak okay and I'll make sure to find someone much better than you that you will regret of rejecting me later." she said playfully. 

"You sure you okay?" Mark ask and she nods at that before holding out her hand. "Friends?" Mark smile and take her hand in his. "Friends."

Little did they know a pair of eyes was watching them from the door.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That evening as their study session was going on, Mark could see that the latter has something on his mind as he is weirdly quiet than usual. "You told me to not keep everything to myself but now you're doing it." That got the other's attention. Jackson look at him with a what-do-you-mean face. "Something's bothering you right? What is it? I'm all ears." Mark said as he put the half answered question paper away and shift his full attention to the man in front him. Jackson look at him for a moment, but then sigh, decided to not ask the latter the questions that has been playing in his mind.

"That has been your hundredth sigh since we started and you still don't want to tell me what has been bothering you? Am I that untrusted?" jackson shake his head qucikly, not wanting the redhead to misunderstand him. "No it's not like that, I just doesn't know how to ask you." And that raised the latter's brows. "Ask? So you just wanna ask me something? Then shoot." Jackson look at him with an unsure eyes. He doesn't know if it's normal for him to feel a pang of jealousy after he accidentally saw what happened on the rooftop.

"I'm waiting Mr.Wang." Mark cross his hands on his chest and continue to look at his teacher that looks like a lost puppy. Jackson sigh and decided to ask him because it's killing him, the longer he keep it. "What were you doing with Lisa on the roof during lunch time?" He ask in one breath. Mark look at him with mouth wide opened. "You have been acting like a lost puppy this whole evening just because of that?" Jackson nods at that. "So you were there?" He nods again. "What did you saw really?" Jackson look at the table instead of him with a visible pout. "You guys were hungging." Mark sigh at that. Did this man born with a "wrong timing" DNA in his blood or what.

But weirdly, he feels the urge to explain it to the latter to avoid him misunderstanding them any further. "She confessed to me but I rejected her so I hugged her as that's the least I can do to comfort her at the moment, nothing more than that." Finally the latter look at him. "Why did you reject her?" That question again and Mark doesn't know the answer to it stil. "I just told her that I like someone else." And his heart break into pieces at that. "Wh-who?" Mark shake his head and look outside of the window. "I don't know, I don't think I actually do like someone else because that's the only reason I could use that time." Jackson nods at that, feeling kind of relieved. "And I never really know that feeling of liking someone so i can't say for sure if I truly like that person or if it's another kind of feelings." He continue, making the man in front of him confused by his sentence.

"What do you mean? And who is that person?" Mark look at him ad smile. "'I'll tell you when I feels like it but now, Is that all that you wanted to ask me?" Jackson nods at him. "If that is so then let's continue this and please, later just anytime, anywhere if you want to ask me anything just do instead of keeping it and looking like a lost puppy like before, understand?" 

"Understand." He said while nodding his head. But of course he can't stop thinking about what the redhead said just now, "And I never really know that feeling of liking someone so i can't say for sure if I truly like that person or if it's another kind of feelings."