Do I?

My teacher? Nah he's my husband

Later on midnight...

A ringing phone fill the hotel room. A hand belong to the slump on one of the bed reach out for the device and answer the call without looking at the caller.

"Mark, sorry for disturbing you but we are short on worker so do you want to come? Boss said he will pay you advanced if you want to and plus... We are having a problem here..."

It took a moment for him to process what his co-worker is saying. "What's the problem?"

"He has been asking for you and he said he's not leaving until you come"

Sighing "OK I'll be there in few." He said before getting up and collect his things. 

He mindlessly strode across the silent lobby until suddenly he heard a light footsteps behind him. He stopped on his track and hastily turn around but saw nothing behind him.

"Where are you going?" Asked by a familiar voice behind him. Again, he makes another turn and came face to face with Mr.Wang. 

"N-no where sir." He tried to keep a straight face. 

"No where with your things packed up?" He point at the bag on the other's back. "It would take you another million years to makes me fall for your lies. Now, where are you going?"

Mark give up. "I need to go back now. I have work."

"What kind of work requires your presence at two in the morning?" Somehow at the moment the floor is more interesting to Mark. "It-it's just w-work." Jackson's sigh, looking at the cowering cat in front of him. "You can't." Mark look up at the latter. "I don't allow you to go back. Now go back to your room before I report you." He said, looking elsewhere because he don't have the heart to say that with looking straight into the other's sad eyes.

"But sir I really need to go please." He's practically begging. 

Before he fall for the other's sad, round and doe-eyed, Jackson grab Mark's hand and dragged him back. "Sir plea-" His words stuck in his throat when Jackson suddenly turn and his stern eyes look straight into his soul. "Mark Tuan you want to do as I said or you want me to force you."

Mark stood still with his mouth shut tight. Getting that as an answer, Jackson continue dragging Mark to his room. 

"Go inside and don't you dare to sneak out again." Jackson said with a stern voice and Mark knows he shouldn't speak any word anymore. Quietly he nod and open the door to his room. Before he could step inside,a hand on his shoulder stop him.

"I'm doing this because I'm worried about you and you also need to get the certificate. I want you to have a better future Mark." That was all he said before he make his way to his own room, leaving the redhead to process what he said. 

Mark set his bag down and plop himself on the bed. 'I want you to have a better future Mark.'

The sentence keep playing on his mind but another sentence keep cutting it off. 'Do I even have a future?'