The Hangover IV: Made in Japan

Fire Escape
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N - The last prompted chapter from StanMomo

 

Only one more chapter left :(

 

The Hangover IV: Made in Japan

 

“Wake up.”

 

Mina spluttered when water soaked over her, making her spring up from where she had settled herself on the floor of the love cupboard (fully closed but for some reason wearing on of Sana’s strap-ons). Almost immediately the pain in her head almost crippled her, she let out a groan and cradled her head. Blinking for a second she noticed a pair of slippers in front of her, she followed the legs up until Dahyun was in front of her - glaring.

 

“What happened?” Mina asked, dry,

 

“I was going to ask you the same thing!” Dahyun snapped, “You three were out binge drinking all night.”

 

Then it all came back to Mina,she, Sana and Momo had decided to drink together last night. As Mina turned she found Sana laying half on, half off the fluffy stool in the centre of the room. Her ankle and wrist handcuffed together. Dahyun rolled her eyes and threw the remaining water in the bottle at Sana who awoke with a start and also felt her hangover hit hard. When she tried to hold her head her leg came with it, she let out a cry and Mina winced. Dahyun rolled her eyes and picked the key up off the floor, throwing it at the bound Japanese girl.

 

“Where’s my girlfriend?” Dahyun asked,

 

“Who?” The two Japanese girls asked as one pulled the other to her feet,

 

“MOMO!” Dahyun finally snapped,

 

The two older girl’s exchanged a look, they had no idea.

 

Dahyun held her head in her hands, “Right well you two need to find her--”

 

“Sana I’m heading to---Oh!” Tzuyu walked in, wearing her uniform, and paused at the sight of Dahyun, Sana going over to hug her girlfriend, “Okay last night there were two passed out girls in here where did you come from?”

 

“I…err….broke in through your window.”

 

Tzuyu sighed and kissed Sana’s forehead, “I thought we were done with that.”

 

“Sorry,” Dahyun awkwardly chuckled, “You two need to find Momo, if she’s not home by tonight I will hunt you both down and skin you alive!”

 

“Yes ma’am.” Mina saluted as Dahyun and her bunny slippers stormed out,

 

As the trio watched her leave, Sana cuddled further into Tzuyu trying to hide from her hang over, “Sorry love, Cooper and I have to go to work.”

 

“Noooo!” Sana whined into Tzuyu’s shoulder,

 

Mina rolled her eyes at the display making Tzuyu chuckle, “If you two don’t find Momo by this afternoon call me and I’ll get a search going.”

 

“Thank you, baby.” Sana said separating herself to peck Tzuyu’s lips,

 

“I think I miss when you two were fighting.”

 

“Shut up, Mina.”

 

“And on that note - I’m going to work. Find the dumb one!”

 

_____

 

“Okay…so where the hell did we leave her?” Sana asked,

 

Mina was laying on the sofa with her shades and a bloody mary, she hated that Sana’s party girl life made her almost immune to hangovers. The girl was up and pacing, forcing Mina to follow her with her eyes. The trio had decided to drink together last night somewhat randomly, each had their own reasons for it but they had a good night. Since they had all stopped living together any time the trio had to spend time tearing up the town was beloved by all involved. It had been a wild night, wilder than they had intended, they had started in Sana’s apartment. Tzuyu had kissed Sana goodbye, leaving the trio to their own devices since she was working that night.

 

“Did we leave her at the water park?” Sana asked,

 

Mina tried to think through the headache, “No I think we’d lost her by then.”

 

“The zoo?”

 

“She was there, she kicked a monkey remember?”

 

“Poor monkey.”

 

“Hmm,” Mina responded, “But that was after the water park so we must have found her again.”

 

“Then lets start with that we remember,” Sana decided, “We finished drinking at home and decided to go out to a bar before a neighbour complained.”

 

~THE BAR, MIDNIGHT~

 

Mina and Momo were mortified as they watched Sana dancing on a nearby table. They’d been here less than an hour and Sana was already making a spectacle of herself. Mina nursed her wine, she never usually got blind drunk but tonight she was celebrating. Chaeyoung would be with Jeongyeon and Dahyun tonight, celebrating with them. That afternoon the couple had received the news they were waiting for, a young woman was pregnant with twins and had been looking for a surrogate. Most families the du

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter