Let's Go to the Be-each P1

Fire Escape
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n - Prompt from Lost_once

 

Remember: Because Jae-Yun has had quite a traumatic upbringing she acts about 6 or 7 in stressful situations rather than 12.

 

2 parter

 

Let’s Go to the Be-each Part 1

 

It had been Nayeon’s idea to go to the beach for a weekend.

 

Jae-Yun had complained that she hadn’t been able to go on 2yeon’s amazing holiday and so they planned a small get away as a group. They pooled their money and talked Wendy into letting Jihyo go for the weekend, it would be the first time they had properly hung out with their Mum-friend in weeks. They had all met on the fire escape that morning holding their bags (Tzuyu lumbered with her rucksack and Sana’s 4 suitcases). Nayeon was so excited, ever since the botched camping trip they hadn’t really had a group outing. She was so hyper even Jae-Yun couldn’t keep up with her. She bounded down to the car and practically threw her bags in.

 

Nayeon loved the beach, she was ready to tan and see Jeongyeon in a swimsuit. She wanted to get pictures of Jeongyeon in her swimsuit, pictures of Jae-Yun’s first beach trip, pictures of Jeongyeon in a swimsuit. The only downside was that Jihyo had made it clear that because there was a child with them they couldn’t have any sorts of…..adult fun-fun-times. Ergo, they had drawn lots to make sure all couples were separated. Nayeon, Jihyo, Mina and Sana had got room one, Jeongyeon and Momo got room two and Dahyun, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu got room three. Jae-Yun would be sleeping either on the sofa or with one of her Umma’s.

 

Jeongyeon watched her wife in amusement, she could be such a kid sometimes. Jeongyeon threw her own bag in the back of her car and turned to get Jae-Yun’s…only to find Tzuyu putting it in already. Jeongyeon glared at the taller girl, her father’s words still playing in her mind. She was Jae-Yun’s mother, not Tzuyu - so why did it seem like the little girl liked her more. Jeongyeon grumpily grabbed Jae-Yun’s hand and dragged her into the car causing Nayeon to give her a look. Jae-Yun struggling the whole time saying she wanted to go with Tzuyu.

 

“Why?” Jeongyeon asked from the drivers seat, “What’s wrong with driving with me? I’m your Umma too right?”

 

“Jeongyeon, calm down what’s wrong with you!?” Nayeon scolded in surprise,

 

“Tzuyu’s just always with her, I’m beginning to think she loves Tzuyu more than me.” Jeongyeon muttered,

 

“No!” Jae-Yun’s voice cried out, “I wanna save Tzuyu.”

 

“Save her from what?” Nayeon asked,

 

“I love Umma Jeong a lot, Tzuyu is my friend! I need to protect her.”

 

“From what baby?” Nayeon repeated, concerned,

 

“Evil-Unnie.”

 

“Evil-Unnie? Which Unnie?” Jeongyeon asked,

 

“Sana.”

 

Jeongyeon turned round, grateful they hadn’t started driving yet, “Has Sana done something?”

 

“She kissed Tofu-Unnie, I saw them at the wedding.”

Nayeon and Jeongyeon exchanged a look, “Sana and Dahyun, are you sure you saw that?”

 

“Yeah.” Jae-Yun nodded, “So I need to protect Tzuyu-Unnie.”

 

Nayeon looked at her, “Does Tzuyu-Unnie know about this?”

 

Jae-Yun shook her head.

 

Nayeon nodded and Jeongyeon began to pull out of the parking lot, neither were sure what to do with this new information. If this got out it could ruin two relationships and the newly mended friendship between Tzuyu and Dahyun. Add that on to Tzuyu’s already fragile mental state this could end very badly. So for now they decided to keep quiet and instructed Jae-Yun to do the same. They’d see what happened next before deciding what their own move would be. Maybe it was a drunken mistake and nobody had to know?

 

Soon they all got to the beach and Jeongyeon got distracted from th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter