First Love (Jihyo)

Fire Escape
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N -This is a prompt from xxbrokensecretsxx with a few aspects from Lifewithoutmichaeng

 

I am officially back at uni now so I may miss days - I’m really sorry!

 

Side note - just for s and giggles search the term welcome mat in the tags section :)

 

First Love (Jihyo)

 

Jihyo walked to her apartment as quickly as she could.

 

Her mission was clear - slip in and slip out unnoticed to grab some clothes. Mainly it was just an excuse to get out of the apartment, she and Wendy had been fighting a lot recently and it was taking its toll on the couple and Jihyo was beginning to find more and more reasons to sneak out. Wendy was a nice girl, but Jihyo just didn’t love her - so instead she was picking fights and being ridiculously sensitive…she wasn’t happy. Plus…Jihyo’s hand corrected the sunglasses hiding her eyes, last night Wendy had gone to far and left Jihyo with a black eye. Wendy had been distraught - truly, not it the fake way like Tzuyu’s step-father or Jae-Yun’s biological dad, but genuinely - the girl was horrified she had done that.

 

Jihyo had felt guilty.

 

Sure it was a step to far but Jihyo had pushed her to that, forced her to her breaking point. No wonder Wendy had lashed out! Jihyo knew violence was never the answer, but her heart broke as she had watched the realisation dawn on Wendy’s face when she realised what she’d done. It was all a mess, but Jihyo was too proud to walk away…she had to prove that she had made the right choice by choosing Wendy. She couldn’t crawl back to the others, sure she knew they’d love her no matter what but Jihyo had built it up in her head and so she just couldn’t do it.

 

She neared her apartment door, thinking she’d get away with it…but Tzuyu and Sana’s door opened. Jackson stepped out into the hallway with what Jihyo suspected was Tzuyu’s uniform tucked under his arm. He was surprised to see, even more so when he recognised that she was wearing sunglasses indoors. But hey, he wasn’t a fashion icon - who was he to judge? He smiled at her and bowed a little, Jihyo had always been pretty -  Jackson once confessed his attraction to Tzuyu. They’d had their date but Jackson knew she needed a friend, she wasn’t over Sunmi then…when he found out she was with the waitress they’d had that night he had been heartbroken. But he respected that was who she wanted, he wouldn’t fault her for that.

 

“I think that’s too small for you.” Jihyo commented gesturing to the uniform in his arm,

 

Jackson shuffled awkwardly, his usual machismo gone as his body was possessed by that of a love sick teenager, “It’s….urr….Tzuyu’s.”

 

“Why do you have it?”

 

“Oh? You don’t know?” He asked awkwardness replaced by confusion,

 

“Know what?”

 

“Sana and Dahyun kissed by mistake at Nayeon’s wedding and Sana lied to Tzuyu about it, she’s been living with me ever since.”

 

Jihyo’s heart stopped, “Are they okay?”

 

Jackson sighed, “Well Momo also knows so Sana can’t go there, she doesn’t wanna stay in her empty apartment and Jae-Yun was the one who blabbed so they stuck her in your old room. It made things worse actually, cause now Dahyun and Sana are living together and poor Mina has

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter