Workin' at the Car Wash (JLinexMaknaes)

Fire Escape
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N - A prompt from Lost_once - the awesome!!!!

 

DISCLAIMER: NOT ALL MEN ARE LIKE THE ONES IN THIS PARTICULAR CHAPTER! FOR THE SAKE OF ME BEING SCARED OF OFFENDING LET’S PRETEND THERE WAS A CONVENTION NEARBY!

 

Workin’ at the Car-wash

 

Tzuyu, Dahyun and Chaeyoung stood outside on the fire escape watching the insanity they had all just come home too. Dahyun had arrived first, having finished her last piano lesson, entering her own apartment to find Momo in there filling a giant basin with water. When questioning her actions Momo had just grinned at her and took the basin out the door leaving Dahyun very confused. She poked her head out into the hall to see the lift doors closed - the number at the top telling her that Momo would be going to the ground floor. Quickly, Dahyun ran to watch from the fire escape as her girlfriend brought the basin outside.

 

Then Chaeyoung returned from her own job to find Mina running out of it wielding a hose-pipe and Chaeyoung’s car soap. Chaeyoung’s car was her pride and joy, she cleaned it regularly - so the sight of Mina stealing her supplies was shocking. Dahyun’s head appeared at the window, waving the younger girl out. Nayeon, Jeongyeon and Jihyo were down there now too - the couple free since Tzuyu offered to pick up Jae-Yun on her way home from therapy. Jihyo had set up a stall at the entrance to the apartment complex car park. Nayeon and Jeongyeon were painting some sort of sign.

 

Finally, with little Jae-Yun in tow, Tzuyu walked into her apartment. She’d promised to watch the girl because Nayeon and Jeongyeon were doing something, she hadn’t bothered to ask what. As she entered the living room, intending to prepare the young girl a snack whilst she changed out of her uniform. She had arranged therapy straight after her shift, it was in the admin building - where she was working for now. Once she walked in she gasped and covered Jae-Yun’s eyes as Sana strutted past in nothing but her bikini and a pair of daisy dukes.

 

“Hey babe.” She pecked Tzuyu’s cheek as she walked out,

 

Soon all three of the maknaes were on the fire escape with Jae-Yun, watching the chaos in awe. Ever since Momo, Sana and Mina’s apartment had gone up in flames they had been trying to find a way to fund its repairs. It appears that they had found a money making scheme, a car wash. Nayeon was waving cars through the entrance, under the large car wash sign she and Jeongyeon had made. They’d drive their cars to wear Jihyo was waiting to collect their money before being waved through to where Momo, Mina and Sana were. Almost immediately the three girls realised why they had been left out of this adventure. Each girl getting jealous at the men ogling THEIR girlfriends, who were far too under-dressed for their girlfriends’ liking.

 

Sana was still just wearing the top of her yellow bikini and her daisy dukes, Momo’s abs were revealed under her crop top and Mina’s own tight shirt left very little to imagination. It was gaining inappropriate attention too, the men that had brought their cars to the lot would get out and watch the girls washing the cars. The water causing the whole scene to look ten times more , which would have appealed to the women stood above them….providing this little show had only been for them. But with all the men staring at THEIR girlfriends.

 

Dahyun led the march down, immediately zoning into where Momo was applying the soap to the bonnet. For the gentleman inside he was in heaven, watching such a hot girl all soapy as she bent over the car bonnet. He groaned when the windshield became covered in suds but he didn’t have to wait long to see them begin to get cleaned away. Dahyun glared at him once her face was revea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter