Triple Date Disaster

Fire Escape
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N - This is a prompt from kimcharmie_SNSD :) IDK why these have all become so dramatic - the next one’s funny.

 

Triple Date

 

As a narrating entity I feel the need to warn all readers of something in this chapter. While this chapter may make you laugh and giggle at the fun antics described to you there is always catch to happiness. One couple will break up in this chapter, whether it is permanent or not has already been decided so if you wish to avoid this heart break then I would recommend clicking off now and going to read a nicer story. I’m sure there’s one about Twice being bunnies somewhere! Or wait for the next update - it’s funny. If you are going to stay then heed this final warning: You have until Dahyun says “Usain Bolt” to change your mind.

 

So let’s begin.

 

It’d been Sana’s idea actually, the idea of having a triple date between the maknae’s and the self named J-Trinity. The idea came when she began to notice Tzuyu was pulling away from the group, this was something that had deeply concerned Sana as she knew her girlfriend had still yet to talk to her friends at the station. If Tzuyu completely isolated herself Sana wouldn’t be able to cope. So after weeks of begging her room-mates and her girlfriend they all agreed to go out for a meal one night.

 

Chaeyoung was nervous as she waited for Mina to finish getting ready, after her talk about her insecurities with Tzuyu she had begun feeling a little better but all of a sudden Mina was hanging out with BamBam more and more. Chaeyoung couldn’t prevent the insecurities and self consciousness had returned in full force. It didn’t help that something didn’t sit right in her stomach for some reason - like something bad was going to happen. She chose not to over think it, Chaeyoung and Mina had been together for twelve months as of last week - Neither Mina nor Chaeyoung would ruin all that time together. In her distracted state Chaeyoung barely noticed what Mina was wearing, instead decided to just get to the restaurant.

 

The place they were going to tonight was fancy, so they’d all had to dress the part. Mina frowned, while her purple dress wasn’t anywhere near as pricey as Chaeyoung’s dark blue one (a Christmas present from Jeongyeon and Nayeon) it still would’ve been nice to hear a compliment. Not noticing Mina’s disappointed look, Chaeyoung walked out on to the fire escape and walked to Tzuyu’s open window.

 

Sana, Momo and Dahyun were already there and smiled at the duo as they entered. Sana was stood in front of a full length mirror that was attached to the door of Tzuyu’s coat closet. Sana was putting on her earrings when two long arms wrapped round her waist. Sana met Tzuyu’s eyes in the reflection of the mirror and smiled at her, placing her own arms over Tzuyu’s. They were matching with a black and white theme which seemed fitting for them. Like Yin and Yang. Sana turned in Tzuyu’s arms and eyed a spot just hidden by the strap of Tzuyu’s black dress. Gently, Sana traced the scar of Tzuyu’s second bullet wound. Usually when they were intimate Sana made sure to kiss the scar on the younger girl’s stomach. Whilst Tzuyu was always, and still is, beautiful the scars made her self conscious so Sana made sure Tzuyu knew that she adored every part of her. The younger girl didn’t want Sana to worry and so she lifted her chin and pecked her lips softly.

 

“You look beautiful.”

 

“Thank you.” Sana blushed looking away from the intense gaze,

 

The others watched, a couple months in and they were both still nauseatingly sweet.

 

Mina decided to tease Chaeyoung, “You’re lucky Sana, somebody didn’t say that I looked nice!”

 

“I was distracted!” Chaeyoung whined, “Of course you look beautiful tonight.”

 

“Tonight?”

 

“All the time! Y-You’re always pretty, not just tonight. Tonight you’re beautiful….always beautiful…….Dahyun stop laughing and help me!”

 

Dahyun was in hysterics, “You’ve got a shovel, dig yourself out of it Chae!”

 

Momo glared at her playfully, “You didn’t say it either, you said it to Sana though.”

 

“What?” Tzuyu snapped,

 

Dahyun stammered before Chaeyoung spoke up, “Do you want to borrow my shovel?”

 

The Japanese girls laughed to one another and led the way out, both older maknaes glaring at Tzuyu who shrugged. Unknowingly to her she had just started a war. When they all walked out to where their cars were parked, each pair made their way to different cars. Chaeyoung ran ahead and opened up her passenger door for Mina. The older girl blushed and pecked her cheek in thanks.

 

“Aww Tzuyu-ah, you don’t open the car door for me!” Sana pouted getting in the car,

 

Chaeyoung sent her younger friend victorious smile as Tzuyu flipped her off. Arriving at the restaurant Chaeyoung and Tzuyu both helped their girlfriend’s from the car but Dahyun reached the door first, opening it for the three Japanese women to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter