Tales From the Secret Love Cupboard: Ed

Fire Escape
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Big thanks to NoSocialSkills for saying the words Darts that made this what it is.

 

Tales From the Secret Love Cupboard: Ed

 

Jae-Yun had been making a real effort to look after Sana.

 

She felt responsible for everything that happened that day and so had been trying to make up for it ever since Tzuyu left. She’d been spending time with her when Dahyun didn’t want people over, she’d been helping her when she went to the store. Jae-Yun may only be fourteen but if she could help her Unnie in any way she would. Jae-Yun wasn’t mad at her any more, how could she be after seeing Sana rip apart in front of her own eyes? The guilt still gnawed at her a little, if Sana hadn’t learned to deal with being alone or Tzuyu got hurt in Beijing it’d make things worse but for now everything was looking up.

 

Sana herself had been glad when Jae-Yun had started making an effort to earn back her trust. The Japanese woman wasn’t ignorant, she knew it was partly her fault for being so reckless and forcing a little girl to keep a secret for so long. Sana could easily understand why Jae-Yun had changed her view over time, calling her Evil-Unnie instead of Squirrel-Unnie and actively trying to keep her away from Tzuyu. It had made Sana feel guilty when she found out the truth as to why Jae-Yun had suddenly seemed to hate her, with everything the little girl had been through it wasn’t fair for Sana to put that on her. Even through the brief period Sana had been furious at Tzuyu for just running away she never put blame on Jae-Yun.

 

Still, they were slowly working on rebuilding their unnie/dongsaeng relationship.

 

One day Jae-Yun had offered to clean Sana’s apartment. While she had one a little cleaning after Tzuyu left she’d been unable to touch any of her…ex-girlfriend? Girlfriend?….Tzuyu’s stuff. So Jae-Yun had offered to do it while Sana was out with some work friends that day.Due to one of her Ummas being Jeongyeon, she had learnt quickly how to clean things to a high enough standard so she didn’t mind doing that on a Saturday. Tzuyu wasn’t that messy anyway, there were just some shoes that had been kicked off and some jackets that Sana had taken out in the beginning so that she could wear them and smell like Tzuyu….yeah it was a bit creepy.

 

It was while she was cleaning that Jae-Yun decided to see if there was any space in the spare room to put some stuff away. Only when she tried the door, it wouldn’t budge. However, she was Yoo Chaeyoung’s niece and so instead of leaving the room alone and not invading Sana’s privacy, she began lock picking the door. Eventually it opened with a soft click and Jae-Yun became…ver

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter