The Blue Avocado Aftermath (Wendy x Jihyo)

Fire Escape
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N - A prompt from Choutzudesu

 

Also….yeah 1000 subs or 200 upvotes for badly written awkward yay

 

I NEED MORE FUNNY PROMPTS CAUSE THIS GETS DARK TOWARDS THE END HAHA

 

Sorry for the late update

Blue Avocado Aftermath (JihyoxWendy)

 

Today was the day.

 

After begging Wendy for weeks the girl had finally agreed to try meeting her friends again. Now that the bruises had faded and her eyebrows had grown back she realised that the whole Blue Avocado incident was just a series of unfortunate and hilarious accidents. So after finally being convinced Wendy agreed to try it all again, provided her friends could also join them and all fruit was BANNED. Jihyo was in her room with Wendy, who was sitting on the bed watching her. Jihyo liked Wendy a lot and it meant a lot to her that she got along with her friends. Sure, they weren’t the most conventional people but they were Jihyo’s girls dammit. She loved them. Things were so much easier with Sunmi, the older girl adored her friends - weirdness and all.

 

No. Jihyo couldn’t think about Sunmi right now.

 

Wendy was a lot different to Sunmi, not in a bad way though. Wendy was more relaxed and chill than Sunmi, but Sunmi was more fun. With Wendy she refused to do anything but hang with her friends on the roof top of their apartment building making jokes and inside references that Jihyo didn’t understand. She mostly felt bad for the neighbours who had to put up with noise. Think about it, a group of adults drinking high up in the open air of the apartment building where they could be heard by most of the lower floors. How rude.

 

They walked out on the fire escape together, Wendy clinging to Jihyo’s arm. Nayeon was excited to see her oldest friend for the first time in weeks. She ran over to hug Jihyo but Wendy immediately placed herself between them and asked Nayeon to get her a drink. Not wanting to upset Jihyo the older girl faked a smile and went to get her a drink. Now Nayeon was a good judge of character, Wendy seemed like a nice girl, but she wasn’t right for Jihyo. It wasn’t like Sunmi where Jihyo had immediately fallen head over heels for her, it was more because Jihyo didn’t want to be alone again. Still, Nayeon was happy if Jihyo was happy and so went to grab the evil-hell-…..she means Wendy a drink.

 

“How’s she doing today?” Mina asked quietly,

 

“Still got a stick up her as--”

 

“Nayeon-unnie,” Wendy called, “I’m thirsty.”

 

“I bet she ing is.” Sana hissed,

 

Nayeon sighed, with Chaeyoung, Jae-Yun and Jeongyeon in charge of the BBQ she needed someone a bit more level headed to deal with Wendy till the girl’s friends arrived. Momo was dancing to the music so she was out until food was served, Dahyun was…well Dahyun, Sana was untrustworthy around women and Mina was too shy. Tzuyu had work this afternoon so couldn’t join them meaning it was up to Nayeon to entertain her. Eventually, while Nayeon was running around to Wendy’s demands, the girl’s friends turned up. They all stood at one end while Jihyo’s friends stood at the other. Neither group making an effort.

 

Jeongyeon just kept herself satisfied teaching Jae-Yun how to use the grill, Tzuyu had already taught her but knowing the police officer made her mother self-conscious she didn’t say anything. Jae-Yun just pretended that this was all new information. Tzuyu wasn’t here meaning, finally, Jeongyeon was CAPTAIN OF THE GRILL! A position she would take with honour and pride. After a while Jeongyeon turned her head to see Seulgi watching her with a frown. Not wanting to be rude to Jihyo’s hell-b……..girlfriend’s friends Jeongyeon smiled to her.

 

“Hi, anything in particular you want me to put on?”

 

“You’re doing it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter