The Firefighter (Satzu)

Fire Escape
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N - For all those that wanted a Tzuyu revenge.

 

The Firefighter

 

Tzuyu was actually glad she joined her friends for their spin class that afternoon. It was nice to get out the house for something that wasn’t work related. Ever since the night she went to get her handcuffs back from Sana she hadn’t really felt like being social. Instead she spent most of it on the phone to her brother who needed help winning back his fiancé, he was determined to stay sober this time and for once Tzuyu thought he could do it. That morning she had been awoken (later than usual) by Elkie and Pinky jumping on her bed. Apparently they’d run into Dahyun and knew that she’d been lying to them about being busy with the fire escape people. They had dragged her to their spin class and Tzuyu had enjoyed it in the end - not that she’d tell them that.

 

They parked in the parking lot of Tzuyu’s building, planning to go inside and call the guys over. Tzuyu’s family were big basketball fans, it so happened that Jackson and Mark were as well so whenever Tzuyu wanted to watch a game they’d come over and all watch together. Pinky and Elkie would also be there but more to get drunk than to actually engage with basketball. However, their plan for an easy afternoon in front of the television was thwarted when they saw smoke billowing out of one of the apartments.

 

“Holy !”

 

“That’s Sana’s apartment.” Tzuyu said sprinting to the stairs,

 

The trio ran up to Tzuyu’s apartment (when the fire alarm went off the lifts stopped working), quickly Tzuyu drew back her curtains and opened the window - ducking out on to the fire escape. To her relief she could see Sana, Mina and Momo already talking to a fireman while others were putting out the fire. The others were outside Jeongyeon’s bedroom window watching the chaos along with a girl Tzuyu didn’t recognise, but judging by her hickey she knew Sana. Tzuyu felt discomfort settle within her.

 

“Tzuyu!” Sana called when she spotted the tall girl, she ran over and hugged the tense police officer, “I’m glad you’re here - I was so scared.”

 

Tzuyu knew Pinky and Elkie were glaring at Sana, not noticeably but they were. She had explained what happened on their way to spin class, she still didn’t know why she was mad but she was. She gently seperated herself from the Japanese girl.

 

“What happened?”

 

“It was her fault!” Sana snapped pointing at hickey-girl,

 

“My fault?” She snapped back with a glare,

 

“You were the one who demanded breakfast!”

 

“It’s a common courtesy.”

 

“Sure it is.”

 

“Y’know what,” Hickey-girl spat before walking to the fireman, “Can I get a ride home?”

 

Sana rolled her eyes and looked back at Tzuyu who had completely stepped away from her. Sana was confused by Tzuyu’s coldness, not that Tzuyu saw as she walked over to Chaeyoung who was waving her over.

 

“Hey! Long time no see.” Chaeyoung greeted with a smile,

 

Tzuyu smiled guiltily, “Sorry, work has been hectic.”

 

“That .” Chaeyoung said obviously not believing her,

 

“Well, well,” A new voice said causing Tzuyu to turn, “I didn’t know an officer could be so thin despite all the doughnuts they eat.”

 

Tzuyu smirked at the firefighter, cops and firefighters had a playful r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter