Operation: Dahmo (Dahmo) aka The Maknaes' Try to Cook

Fire Escape
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

A/N - Prompt given from Cosima324B21 who asked for Operation: Dahmo and I liked it!

 

Operation: Dahmo (The Maknaes’ try to cook!)

 

Chaeyoung awoke in her nice warm bed, she loved her Saturday lie-ins. They were the best part of the week! She tried snuggling further into the blanket but the arm gently pulling at her waist stopped her. She smiled to herself, a reaction she always had when she woke up with Mina next to her. Chaeyoung really didn’t know what she had done to get a girl like Mina, she may be the only person in the world who was happy to have been arrested. As the hand on her waist moved in what appeared to be an attempt the rouse the short girl. Chaeyoung turned to kiss her girlfriend good morning.

 

“Morning baby.” She opened her eyes as she moved in, “AHHHH!”

 

It was not Mina.

 

“Jesus Chae,” Dahyun said from where she lay on the bed, “Don’t scream in a girls face, it’s rude. Plus you’ve got bad morning breath,”

 

“What!? You…where’s Mina!?”

 

“She didn’t stay round last night, remember? She, Momo and Sana had plans.”

 

“Oh yeah.” Chaeyoung recalled, “Soo…why are you in my bed?”

 

“I’m gonna do it.”

 

Chaeyoung stared at her for a moment, “Do what? And not with me you’re not!”

 

Dahyun rolled her eyes, “Confess to Momo !”

 

Chaeyoung beamed before squealing and bouncing on to her knees, “Finally! When? How? Where? Wh--”

 

A hand stopped the questions.

 

“Calm you’re !” Dahyun snapped removing her hand, “I heard from Sana that Heechul is going to make a move so I need to do it first.”

 

Chaeyoung smiled, “Are you sure?”

 

“Positive Chae,” Dahyun replied blushing slightly, “I love her.”

 

“Awww!” Chaeyoung cooed wrapping her friend in a hug, “So how we going to do this?”

 

“Firstly stop hugging me,” Chaeyoung let go, “Secondly my Mum always said the way to someone’s heart is their stomach!”

 

“So cook a meal?”

 

“Yup!”

 

“Where?” Chaeyoung asked,

 

“That’s the problem,” Dahyun sighed, “Jeongyeon wont let me cook in our kitchen after last time.”

 

Both girls shuddered at that memory.

 

“What about Jihyo’s?”

 

“Nayeon can’t keep a secret to save her life. And obviously we can’t use Momo’s kitchen.”

 

“So what do we do?”

 

“I have an idea,” Dahyun said, “But you’ll need to help me.”

 

_______________

 

“I can’t believe I’m doing this.”

 

“Shut up and pick the lock.”

 

Chaeyoung sighed, “Fine, but for the record this time it’s definitely breaking and entering.”

 

There was a small click and the girls opened the window and let themselves into Tzuyu’s apartment. Both girls noted there was more signs of life than last time they’d been in here but that was probably due to Tzuyu being off work. After she’d been hurt whilst on patrol she’d had a week off - as demanded by her superior. The duo made their way inside, Dahyun leading them over to where she remembered Tzuyu’s bedroom being. She entered without any subtlety and immediately began poking the girl to wake her. Chaeyoung stayed by the door, internally groaning at her friends antics.

 

“Tzuyu, Tzuyu,” Dahyun whispered before getting impatient, “CHOU TZUYU!”

 

The officers eyes opened suddenly and she fell off the bed in shock. Chaeyoung sighed and stepped forward to help her up, “Sorry she’s been doing that all morning.”

 

“Why do you keep breaking into my apartment!?” She snapped,

 

“To be fair, as a police officer you should have better locks.”

 

Tzuyu stared at her unamused, “Right I’m calling the police.”

 

Tzuyu picked up her phone and began dialling but Dahyun plucked to phone from her hand easily, “Please, we need your help!”

 

“My help!?” Tzuyu scoffed,

 

“Yeah,” Dahyun smiled, “I want to confess to Momo and because you did so much to help us with Chaeyoung and Mina---”

 

“You think I’d be able to help you now,” Tzuyu finished before sighing, “You couldn’t have just rung to doorbell or something?”

 

“Don’t try logic, talking to Dahyun is like talking to a revolving door.”

 

Dahyun glared at Chaeyoung for a moment before turning back to Tzuyu with hopeful eyes, “So will you help us?”

“On one condition.”

 

“Anything!”

 

“STOP BREAKING INTO MY APARTMENT!”

 

___________

 

After allowing Tzuyu to get dressed the group gathered round a whiteboard that the police officer randomly had sitting around. Dahyun stood in front of it using Tzuyu’s truncheon to point at various things she’d written on the board. The other two women sat on the sofa - both equally regretting the suggestion of the truncheon. Dahyun looked serious - and she never looks serious.

 

“Right! Chaeyoung and I will get the ingredients, Tzuyu you shall be head chef.”

 

“Yes Sir!”

 

“Private Yoo, when did Mina say they’ll be back.”

 

“She’ll have Momo back at their apartment at 1800 hours, sir!”

 

“...1800 hours?” Dahyun asked,

 

“6pm.” Tzuyu explained,

 

“6pm what!?”

 

Tzuyu sighed, “6pm, sir.”

 

“Damn right, sir!” Dahyun barked before continuing, “When the target arrives at 1700--”

 

“1800.”

 

“1800 hours Private Chou will be in charge of keeping any busy bodies away from the scene, okay?”

 

“Aye aye Captain.”

 

“Tzuyu-ah!!” Dahyun whined, “We’re doing an army thing not a boat thing. You promised!”

 

“Fine,” Tzuyu said, “Rodger that.”

 

“Thank you!” Dahyun replied, “Now, Yoo you’ll be our waitress--”

 

“What!? Why me?”

 

“Because Tzuyu’s going to be getting rid of the others - she can’t be with us at the same time.”

 

“Fine.”

 

“Right at 1700 hours we will meet in my room.” Dahyun concluded,

 

“Why?”

 

Dahyun blushed, “Because I want to look good for Momo and I don’t know what to wear.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter