House Arrest (Michaeng)

Fire Escape
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N - A funny prompt from leave_me_alone (who had been here since the beginning and I love so much) which turns a little sad at the end. My google search for “weird es” raised the eyebrows of my best mate haha

 

Not in the story but fun fact:

Climacophilia = Arousal to falling down stairs

 

I NEED A PROMPT FOR THE NEXT SECRET LOVE CUPBOARD INSTALLMENT (I’M NOT A WRITER BUT MAYBE ONE DAY! But not today!)

 

House Arrest (Michaeng)

 

Tzuyu was in her kitchen preparing breakfast for herself and Sana, she’d been woken up early by her own cruel subconscious. It was the usual run of things now, she’d fall asleep in a tight embrace with Sana and would be woken up at around four and five in the morning. She hadn’t returned to work yet, all officers involved had been instructed to take as much time off as they needed - most had returned already but Tzuyu couldn’t face it…not yet. Sana walked into the kitchen with a long t-shirt that was easily two sizes too big. At the sight of Tzuyu cooking she briefly considered wrapping her arms around her but remembered that wasn’t a good idea.

 

“Morning Tzuyu.”

 

Tzuyu turned with a smile, “Sleep well?”

 

“Like a baby,” Sana now could cuddle her girlfriend from behind, resting her head on the tall girl’s back, “How’d you sleep?”

 

“The usual.”

 

Choosing not to repeat her usual lines of comfort, Sana turned Tzuyu to face her, “Maybe I need to tire you out more.”

 

Sana had found flirting with Tzuyu relaxed the girl quicker as usually Tzuyu would feel bad if Sana outwardly showed her worry. Plus Sana was kind of a maniac so she didn’t mind very much.As Sana pecked Tzuyu’s lips carefully the younger girl grinned, “Maybe you do.”

 

“I’ve got work in an hour.” Sana breathed as Tzuyu nuzzled her neck, leaving small kisses here and there,

 

“Then you’ll have to be quick.”

 

Tzuyu leaned down to kiss her girlfriend, Sana humming in response and pulling the younger closer to her. But before they could get….shall we say hot and heavy. A loud noise came from the living room.

 

*THUD*

 

Tzuyu froze as Sana rubbed her back to calm her and two familiar voices drifted in from the living room. Now, Chou Tzuyu’s apartment had been broken into by virtually everyone at this point.

 

Momo came in for food.

 

Jeongyeon to steal kitchen utensils.

 

Chaeyoung to use her flat screen.

 

Dahyun to drag Momo out.

 

Nayeon to try and find the blackmail Tzuyu had on her (it existed but Tzuyu refused to tell her that).

 

Sana to……shall we say surprise Tzuyu whenever the girl arrived back home.

 

It had happened so many times by now that Tzuyu no longer complained if she lost a whisk or some crisps from her cupboard were missing. Nothing could surprise her at this point, or so she thought. Following how scared Tzuyu had gotten when Chaeyoung and Dahyun had snuck up on her most of them would announce when they came in. So when she sprinted out to see a fuming red Mina, dressed only in her underwear and a VERY see-through nightie and Chaeyoung who’s ear was in Mina’s grip…..well she didn’t quite know what to say.

 

Her girlfriend followed mumbling about what ever the equivalent of -block was in Japanese.

 

Sana sighed following her out, “What’s going on?”

 

“I need a favour.” Mina snapped,

 

Tzuyu studied the half girl carefully, “Sorry Sana will kill me if I have a without her.”

 

“You bet your I will,” Sana snapped before covering Tzuyu’s eyes, “Yahh!! Don’t look at her!”

 

“Not that you ,” Mina growled, “I want you to put Chaeyoung on house arrest.”

 

“Why?”

 

“This is why.” Mina threw a black sack on the floor and Sana immediately went to open it,

 

“DON’T LOOK IN THERE!” Chaeyoung shouted making Mina pinch her ear harder, “OW OW OWWW!”

 

It hurt and not in the way Chaeyoung liked.

 

“You know how Chaeyoung likes me dressed as a GILF?”

 

“GILF?” Tzuyu asked,

 

“Gra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter