Send in the Clown (Dahmo)

Fire Escape
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N - This prompt is from Cosmina324B21 - slightly Dahmo obsessed :P

 

Please feel free to leave requests - it gets updates faster!

 

 

Send in the Clown

 

Dahyun didn’t know why she’d agreed to this.

 

Actually she did.

 

Dahyun was the type of girl that got easily bored, she could never do the same thing for longer than an hour or two at best. So when she discovered that Chaeyoung, her partner in crime, was spending the day with Mina she was stuck for something to do. Nayeon was busy trying to figure out what she had to do to adopt a little girl she’d become obsessed with, Jeongyeon was in the middle of a negotiation with Jihyo about swapping apartments, Sana was busy with her latest conquest and Tzuyu…well nobody had seen Tzuyu since she’d gone back to work apart from Nayeon and Jeongyeon.

 

So when Momo asked her whether or not she wanted to watch her lead a class, Dahyun really had no excuse to say no. So there she was, awkwardly standing at the back of the dance studio watching lots of athletic strangers stretch around her.

 

Well they weren’t all strangers.

 

At the front was Heechul, a man Dahyun remembered for being obsessed with Momo. She didn’t like him and she knew he went to any lesson Momo taught. He even joined a kids lesson once which led the a rather awkward police enquiry. Tzuyu took great delight in telling them about arresting Heechul. Dahyun glared at the back of his head until Momo met her eyes and mouthed for her to ‘stop it’. Instead Dahyun ended up staring at her girlfriend’s abs which were on display between her sports bra and her shorts. As she leaned over to stretch Dahyun wolf whistled causing Momo to blush and the class to laugh. Momo sent her a stern look, which looked adorable, causing Dahyun to chuckle.

 

“Hey,” A voice said, “Dahyun right?”

 

Dahyun turned and smiled as she saw Pinky standing there with a girl she didn’t recognise, “Hey! Pinky right?”

 

“That’s right!” Pinky grinned, “This is Elkie, my fiancé.”

 

“Hi.” Elkie said with a smile,

 

“What are you doing here?” Dahyun asked,

 

“Tzuyu told us Momo was a good teacher so we thought we’d tag along.”

 

Dahyun nodded, “How is Tzuyu? We haven’t seen her in a while.”

 

The two women exchanged a look, “You haven’t? She said she was with you guys yesterday.”

 

Dahyun frowned and shook her head. Suddenly her attention was snatched by another person she recognised flirting with her girlfriend. She knew all about Henry and Heechul’s fights over HER girlfriend. However, rather than deter them Momo - ever oblivious just laughed along to whatever her was saying. Dahyun was seething.

 

“You should go over there.” Pinky suggested,

 

Dahyun looked at her desperately, “I-I can’t.”

 

Dahyun liked being funny, she was good at funny. She was bad at being serious. Always had been, her family were all jokers. In fact she’d only seen them serious once, when she brought up homouality. Her family were religious, VERY religious. So when Dahyun realised she was more interested in women she decided to test the waters, to see how they’d react. She had mentioned a friend had come out to her and that she didn’t know what to do. The smiles on her parents’ faces dropped and they told her to no longer talk to this person and that what she was ‘choosing to do was the path of the devil’. They caught Dahyun with a girl once and had sent her to conversion therapy…she never talked about that. Instead she convinced her parents it had worked until she moved out. Now she never spoke to them.

 

To this day Dahyun could never say she was a lesbian and would refuse to hold Momo’s hand in public. Momo understood, Momo always understood but it hurt the older girl a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter