Somi (Michaeng)

Fire Escape
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I did warn you all to skip the last chapter :P

 

Somi (Michaeng)

 

To Chaeyoung <3 <3

I need space.

 

You do too, I’ve recovered from having my pride hurt to realise that I should’ve explained the situation to you tonight. Or when we first got together. There is a reason for the overlap between Minhyuk and you, it’s not an excuse but it is an explanation. Though it may be quite ironic now, I’m still upset you’ve not trusted me. I think if we make it through this communication is key.

 

I love you - even though it doesn’t seem like it now.

 

Read - Friday 19:42

 

Mina sighed, she’d sent that message over a week ago and Chaeyoung had never replied. The morning after the incident, when Sana had returned to the apartment, Momo had filled us all in on what had happened between the maknaes and Sana had just looked out the window. Apparently she and Tzuyu had talked all night about how she had been feeling lately - at least now she knew where Tzuyu’s questions of her own morality had come from. Momo wanted to ask Sana how she was feeling but knew that Mina needed to be dealt with first.

 

Sana and Momo knew Mina’s reasons behind the month overlap, while Mina should’ve spoken to Chaeyoung about it all, they understood what went on. They didn’t think it was right but they did understand. The entire situation was tricky, both Mina and Chaeyoung needed to be in the right frame of mind to discuss it. Only now Chaeyoung, Dahyun and Tzuyu were avoiding each other tearing the group apart a little. Jeongyeon and Nayeon were spending time with Chaeyoung, Momo and Jihyo were keeping an eye on Dahyun and Sana, Tzuyu and Mina spent a lot of time in the youngest’s apartment.

 

Sana was fed up on the split and so attacked a sleeping Mina one afternoon.

 

“Mina! Mina! Mina!” Sana chanted bouncing on her friend,

 

“Urg, I’m beginning to feel bad for Tzuyu.” Mina groaned, “You bouncing on top of me hurts.”

 

“Rude…” Sana pouted, “Now get up! You’re getting Chaeyoung back today!”

 

“She wont talk to me.”

 

“Well,” Sana cleared , “I have a plan!”

 

“Oh no.”

 

“Yaa! It’s good I promise!” Sana whined, “You just need to meet a friend of mine.”

 

__________

 

“You have never met anyone like me, I am an enigma. I am a shadow in the night, a whisper in the trees. I am the judge and the jury, fighting for crime and justice in a world that has long forgotten the meaning of those words. I am the beginning, the middle, the end, the top and the bottom. I am the darkness in your closet, the bee in your bonnet. I am---”

 

Mina eyed the person in front of her sceptically, unable to understand Sana’s meaning behind introducing her to this particular character.

 

 “You’re Sana with a fake French moustache and armed with a baguette.”

 

Sana sighed, “Actually I am French.”

 

“Y’know when Tzuyu told me about this particular character I called bull.” Momo sighed from her seat in the armchair, “Poor kid.”

 

“Hey!”

 

“Look Sana….”

 

The older girl cleared .

 

“French,” Mina corrected with an eye roll, “I can just talk to Chaeyoung when she gets home.”

 

Sana groaned, “But you’ll be too late!”

 

“Why?”

 

“Jihyo said that Jeongyeon told her that Chaeyoung was going out with Somi today.” Momo confessed,

 

Mina hated Somi, the younger girl and Chaeyoung shared an office in their illustrations building. Somi had had a crush on Chaeyoung for years, but with Chaeyoung being so head over heels for Mina the other girl never stood a chance. Until now…

 

“Sana.”

 

“Hmm?”

 

“Get me a fake moustache.”

 

_____

 

They followed the couple (Mina grit her teeth when Sana had called them that) to the cinema (or movie theatre for you American-English speakers). They watched as the duo went to go and buy their tickets from behind a Thor cut out, Momo stopping momentarily to compare her abs with his. Wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter