Momo Died (Dahmo)

Fire Escape
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2.………

 

A/N - This is a prompt from StanMomo

 

We are so close to 400mill it’s crazy!

 

You noticed the dots after the numbers getting shorter??

 

Momo Dies (Dahmo)

 

Dahyun sprinted into the police station like she was on fire.

 

Despite being in the wrong place if she really was on fire...

 

When she burst through the doors the woman behind the desk nearly had a heart-attack and one just released youth was smacked in the face by the flying door. The woman behind the desk (Officer Sorn as Dahyun would later discover) relaxed and looked the girl up and down. Her hair was sticking to her forehead due to the sweat her short jog had given her, girl needed a work out regime she was not fit enough for this. She was also panting, eyes darting from left to right - full of crazy. For a second Sorn considered calling someone to put her in a cell…or return her to whatever mental asylum she had escaped from. Crazy eyes met Sorn’s and as this woman made her way towards her she panicked.

 

Pepper spraying her in the face.

 

“AHHHHH WHAT THE HECK!?”

 

“Sorn? Sorn!” Tzuyu called running towards the scene, she had been on her way to lunch and happened to walk past,

 

“Officer Chou she attacked me….I didn’t know what to do!” Sorn explained, standing over the wailing eagle,

 

“It’s okay, she’s a friend of mine.”

 

“I’m so sorry! I thought she was a crazy person.”

 

“Well you weren’t wrong.” Tzuyu smiled, “Dahyun? Are you okay?”

 

“Of course I’m not okay!” Dahyun hissed,

 

Another officer found an eyebath to cleanse her eyes and soon Dahyun was able to explain why she had come. Sana had called her to say that Momo had been checked in at the hospital due to an injury whilst dancing. Dahyun’s car was in the shop so she had run from work to the station (it was only round the corner) in pure panic. Momo could never dance again if it was serious! She already had a week off after a stray bucket cracked her skull open. What if she lost her job because she was injured again? Dahyun explained all this to Tzuyu before beginning to hyperventilate….on the floor….in the lobby of the police station.

 

Seolhyun quickly arrived and told Tzuyu to go and perform a follow-up interview with the victim and take the sobbing mess with her. Tzuyu was happy to do that, if only so that she could see Sana. The other reason for her keenness was that she had felt personally involved in this serial case, the pattern (3 in Beijing and 3 in Seoul) had been alternating for over a year and he had 2/3 at the moment, she wanted to get him before he went back to China. So she led a very upset Dahyun out to the squad car she usually shared with Jackson, Dahyun got in and immediately noted how clean it was. The only clutter being a booklet on the floor in front of her.

 

“You’re looking at joining the dog unit?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter