Normal (Jihyo)

Fire Escape
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

5.…………………………

 

A/N - A prompt freefall999

 

Realised I haven’t done a GC fic in a while and y’know what? I update every day I can be a little lazy and throw a group chat in.

 

Normal (Jihyo)

 

Jihyo sat on one of the deck chairs dragged up to the roof of Wendy’s apartment building. She hadn’t been home in a while so she’d spent most evenings up there watching Wendy and her friends interact. At first it was nice, no anarchy, no chaos, no story about Chaeyoung’s latest ual . Just….normal conversation. They’d talk about work and share anecdotes from their day, Jihyo didn’t even have to put anyone out with a fire extinguisher. She’d wake up with Wendy, kiss her beautiful girlfriend good morning before grabbing some toast and heading to work. When she got home she’d surprise her girlfriend by cooking her dinner and then they’d spend the next few hours on the roof before and bed. When they were in the apartment, they didn’t have on the roof. Jihyo had jokingly suggested that but Wendy gave her a weird look.

 

But over time it just got….dull. She’d wake up every morning and get her toast, she’d go to work, come home, the surprise dinner no longer a nice surprise but rather an expectation. Jihyo wasn’t used to not taking care of people, she wasn’t used to going for so long without a little chaos and in all honesty she was starting to get bored. The group wouldn’t even drink on the roof because it was “too dangerous”. She sat on the deck chair holding Wendy’s hand as the girl sat on the other deck chair - in an intense discussion with Irene about taxes or some . After a while Jihyo was so bored she contemplated jumping off the roof just for something to do but instead her phone buzzed.

 

It was her only solace - the fire escape group chat!

 

Naybunny has sent an image.

 

GrannyIssues: MY EYES!!!!

 

MoJo: dude y…

 

Sanake: Woah so that’s your Marvin the Martian tattoo…

 

NoJamHyung: Obviously that was meant for me…you shouldn’t have been looking long enough to see that!

 

Sanake: But Tzuyu saw it!

 

Tzuyu: Don’t drag me into this

 

Sanake: You’re my Wifey - my messes are your messes <3

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter