Girls Night (NoJamBros)

Fire Escape
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N - A prompt from HeloKanstein

 

Also I accidentally got myself interested in this whole 400mill race thing so like….stream TT n . But if Blackpink reach 400mil first you all congratulate them! We ain’t starting no fan wars here, be proud of everyone’s success!

 

Though Twice are ahead by around 9million which is a little cool!

 

Girls Night (NoJamBros)

 

Jeongyeon was so bored.

 

When Chaeyoung had brought up having a girls night together the older sister was delighted. Ever since Jeongyeon got married and Chaeyoung had started spending more time with Mina, the sisters hadn’t had any time together. So they decided that tonight, while Mina was still under house arrest by her family and Nayeon had taken Jae-Yun to visit her parents, they’d go out and spend the evening together like they did back when they first moved out of their family home. Throughout the week the duo spent hours upon hours of arguing over where they’d go, it was Tzuyu who snapped and told them both to split the night in half before kicking them out of her apartment.

 

Which is how Jeongyeon ended up in the back row of an art class.

 

The professor had spent ten minutes talking about goddamn brushes and Jeongyeon had had enough. She watched, amused as Chaeyoung soaked in all the information - eyes shining like she was listening to the messiah and not a wannabe-failed-artist. Jeongyeon could never understand why Chaeyoung enjoyed this stuff, she just didn’t have the patience to sit there and draw for hours on end. With a sigh the chef looked around for something to do, swinging left and right on her spinning-stool. At one point her legs knocked the art-standy-thing that Jeongyeon couldn’t be bothered to learn the name for. Luckily she jumped forward and caught it, sending a nervous smile to the teacher who had stopped speaking to glare at her.

 

Chaeyoung smacked her leg and Jeongyeon rolled her eyes.

 

She stopped moving and looked around, locating a paintbrush. With an evil grin she used the bristles to tickle Chaeyoung’s ear. The younger girl tried to brush her away but Jeongyeon wouldn’t be dissuaded. The smaller girl felt the bristles again and snatched away the paintbrush, angrily.

 

“Chaeyoung?” The instructor called, “Is there a problem?”

 

“N-No sir.” Chaeyoung blushed, flinging the paintbrush back at her sniggering sister,

 

Chaeyoung thought Jeongyeon would sit peacefully now, since the instructor said their muse would arrive any moment. Oh how wrong she was. Chaeyoung had been so invested in the lecture the instructor was now giving about the colour blue that she didn’t notice Jeongyeon had taken her own paintbrush until she heard the tapping next to her. Jeongyeon was pretending to be a drummer in the worlds best rock and roll band. She was in the middle of her famous drum solo while the audience, made up of exes and teachers who had said she’d never amount to anything, cheered her on. Nayeon wearing a photo of her face on her shirt screaming “THAT’S MY WIFE!”.

 

“OH MY GOD CAN YOU STOP!” Chaeyoung shouted,

 

“Miss Yoo, if you and your sister cannot behave yourselves you will be asked to leave.”

 

Chaeyoung’s blush got even redder and she sat down, staring at the floor. The instructor then brought in the muse and as Chaeyoung began getting her stuff ready to paint, Jeongyeon’s face twisted into one of pure horror.

 

“OH MY GOD THAT’S A !”

 

_____

 

Chaeyoung had finally stopped yelling at Jeongyeon for getting them kicked out. They were now on their way to Jeongyeon’s part of the night, her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter