Sana's Mom Has Got It Going On (Satzu)

Fire Escape
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N - A prompt from Lost_once

 

ALSO I HAVE AGREED THAT IF THIS STORY REACHES 1000 SUBS I WILL WRITE FOR EACH SHIP

 

Sana’s Mom Has Got it Going On (Satzu)

 

“TZUUYYUUU-AAAHHHhhh!”

 

After Sana had stopped moving Tzuyu collapsed next to her, once Sana had recovered she tucked her body next to Tzuyu’s. Her body was quite sweaty by now but Tzuyu could lump in - Sana wanted cuddles. Tzuyu had tomorrow off so they had all night for their antics, it was late now and the moon was visible out of the window. Sana looked up at Tzuyu’s face, she was also sweaty with stray hairs stuck to her face. They hadn’t had any time to themselves for the past few weeks due to Sana working at the hospital more and Tzuyu back at the station full time, so when the older girl found out Tzuyu had tonight off she had jumped her the moment she walked through the door around an hour or two ago. After some time had passed Tzuyu got up causing Sana to whine in protest as she stood.

 

“I’m starving,” Tzuyu laughed, “You jumped me as soon as I got home, I didn’t get a chance to eat.”

 

“You ate plenty.” Sana smirked,

 

Tzuyu rolled her eyes as she put on her oversized shirt, she crawled over the bed and pecked Sana’s lips, “C’mon I’ll cook.”

 

“No,” Sana sighed, “You were at work all day, I’ll cook.”

 

Leaving Tzuyu to dress herself better Sana pulled on a shirt and went out to the kitchen to cook. She was limping a little but it should pass in time. Once Tzuyu was in her pyjamas she walked out and grinned at the sight of her girlfriend looking over take out menus. So much for cooking. Tzuyu walked up behind her and wrapped her arms round her waist, Sana stopped what she was doing and leaned back into her. They had been in their honeymoon phase for months now and they couldn’t be happier, especially now that Tzuyu was doing a lot better.

 

“How’d you get to be so cute?”

 

“I guess it’s my genetics.” Sana told her,

 

“Hmm, Mrs Myoui said she’s coming over next week and that your Mum is driving her from the airport. I didn’t know she lived in Korea.”

 

Sana sighed and turned to wrap her arms round Tzuyu’s neck, “I don’t really talk to her any more.”

 

“Y’know, you’ve met my family…I would like to meet yours.”

 

“No.”

 

Tzuyu lifted her chin, “Are you ashamed of me?”

 

“Of course not!” Sana shouted, “It’s just….my Mum is just, a nightmare. I don’t want her to change how you see me.”

 

Tzuyu kissed her forehead, “Nothing could change that, but if you don’t want me to meet her that’s fine.”

 

Sana sighed again, “Me this time last year is how she’s been all her life, she was a party girl from the age of sixteen and she had me at eighteen. She’s not a good Mum.”

 

“You’re not her, okay? Just like I’m not my Mum, I would like to meet her but it can wait until I have too - like when we get married.”

 

“You think about that stuff?”

 

Tzuyu shrugged, “Yeah, I wanna spend the rest of my life with you. It’s going to happen eventually.”

 

Sana beamed at her, “I love you.”

 

“I love you too, now order pizza I’m starving.”

 

_____

 

The group all sat on the fire escape having a barbecue again, for some weird reason Jeongyeon had refused to allow Jae-Yun to cook with Tzuyu. Instead the tall girl stood with Sana talking to her fath

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter