Missing Label (Satzu)

Fire Escape
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N - This is a prompt from satzuminatozaki who is awesome! Also big shout out to Kawaiiwolfgirl_ for helping me make the cover!!

WELCOME TO SEASON 2 - DEFINITELY JUST POSTED THIS CHAPTER ON 'CLOSER' BY MISTAKE

Missing Label (Satzu)

 

Sana awoke that morning and smiled in content as she snuggled closer into Tzuyu, who’s unconscious arms were wrapped around her tightly. It was rare for her to see sleeping Tzuyu looking so serene, for the last few weeks Tzuyu had been too afraid to sleep - instead staying up until she collapsed from sleep-deprivation. Seeing her like that hurt Sana greatly but there wasn’t much she could do, Tzuyu was stubborn and swore she’d get over it eventually. The memorial for the fallen officers was next month, when the last officer was due back to work, so Elkie had asked Sana via text whether Tzuyu was up for going but when Sana tried to broach the topic Tzuyu just changed the topic. She refused to talk about that day, Sana begun to suspect she was suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder.

 

Sana kissed the younger girl’s cheek softly, glad to finally have a peaceful morning with her….Tzuyu.

 

That was the other thing that had been bothering Sana, she herself was the one who had told Tzuyu that she wanted to be the one to ask her to be her girlfriend. A thing Sana did not want to do until their friends knew about them, plus Tzuyu’s arm was finally healed so Sana wanted to get busy. However, this was Tzuyu not some random woman. Sana couldn’t do anything without the label, it wouldn’t feel right - which . Suddenly, Tzuyu’s arms tightened around her and the younger girl pecked her forehead.

 

“Morning.”

 

Urg Tzuyu’s morning voice is so attractive.

 

“Morning,” Sana replied, “You looked peaceful.”

 

“Well cuddling with you does that.”

 

“Who are you and where’s my Tzuyu?”

 

Tzuyu chuckled and pecked her lips. They’d have happily stayed in Tzuyu’s apartment wearing pyjamas all day but the whole group had promised to help Nayeon and Jeongyeon shop for furniture for Jae-Yun’s room. Sana, after kissing Tzuyu one more time before going out on to the fire escape, tapped on her apartment window. A grumbling Mina opened it for her, the ballet instructor was beginning to get very tired of her friend hiding from her one night stands on said fire escape, they kept getting indecent exposure warnings. At least the penguin didn’t see or hear anything last night like she usually did. Mina swore the next time she did she would burst in on them and yell that Sana had chlamydia. Once the group were dressed they all climbed in through Tzuyu’s window all together, as they usually did.

 

Upon seeing the tall girl washing up with her back to them Chaeyoung whispered to Dahyun, “Let’s sneak up on her!”

 

Sana blanched, “Guys I don’t think….”

 

They didn’t listen and instead continued to sneak up on their friend. Tzuyu had decided to do some last minute washing up while waiting for the others, she hadn’t really been focused that morning. Too lost in her thoughts to notice what was behind her until there was a shout and a hand on her shoulder. She span with a loud scream as she saw the shooter behind her, she was back in that dark hallway and in front of her both Mark and Jackson had hit the floor with an all too familiar thud. Tzuyu knew she had a gun but couldn’t pull it out, she was frozen. The shooter raised the gun and fired it with a loud crash, Tzuyu covered her face with her hands as an attempt to protect herself.

 

“Tzu?” Chaeyoung’s voice called gently,

 

Carefully, the younger girl lowered her hands. She was in her apartment, the apparent shooter was just a frightened looking Chaeyoung and Dahyun. The gunshot - one of Tzuyu’s dinner plates that she had dropped. In her living room stood the others looking at her in both worry and confusion, she never wanted to worry them. Once she’d calmed herself Tzuyu began to clean up the plate with her bare hands.

 

“Sorry I’ve been very jumpy lately.”

 

“Right,” Dahyun said, doubt evident in her voice, “You’re hand’s bleeding.”

 

Tzuyu looked down as she threw the plates remains into the bin, “Oh yeah…”

 

“Tzuyu…are you okay---”

 

“NO TIME!” Nayeon yelled pulling the maknaes out of the kitchen,

 

A few hours later they were finally permitted a break by Nayeon and all slumped on a bench outside the last toy store they’d been in. Chaeyoung massaging Mina’s sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter