The Penguin Loses Her Cool (MiChaeng)

Fire Escape
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N - Lost_Once back at it again with another prompt!…..I hate myself for making a Damn Daniel reference.

 

 I think of this book like a TV Series, this is the first season! On the 20th chapter this season will end and the next load of story archs will begin based on the groups families and back stories. Still leave prompts!!!

 

I NEED ONE FINAL PROMPT BEFORE THE END OF THIS ‘SEASON’

 

The Penguin Loses Her Cool

 

Chaeyoung was a romantic person.

 

She was a creative, part of that meant she had a romanticism about her with caused Mina to be in a never ending swooning loop. It was something the shorter girl was naturally good at. Last week Chaeyoung had redecorated Mina’s office to look like hallmark had thrown up in it. Rose petals everywhere, scented candles, a card, flowers - all “just because”. They ended up doing it on Mina’s desk which was interrupted by an unfortunate Momo who in turn squealed and ran. Anyway, Mina was the opposite of her partner. She wasn’t really good at explaining her feelings, she was happy to give advice to those who needed it but for herself? Nope, she never listened.

 

After her girlfriends repeated romantic gestures Mina finally decided that she herself needed to repay her. Originally she planned to just buy her something expensive (it was how her own parents bought her love) but Momo and Sana had both told her that Chaeyoung - being the creative she was - would appreciate something Mina had made rather than bought. The short girl was sentimental, so really Mina could have made her a pottery mug like children in nursery schools did and the girl would have sung her praises. However, Mina wanted to make Chaeyoung swoon for once. She wasn’t good at drawing so painting Chaeyoung like “one of her Korean girls” was completely out of the question, Mina wasn’t much of a writer either - she could barely speak her thoughts let alone profess them via poem or essay.

 

This left the Japanese girl very few options and (much to Sana’s disappointment) Jihyo had informed her that was not an option. However, Mina had dusted off the granny wig just in case….even she thought it was weird. The end plan was just that Mina would cook a nice three course meal with Momo and Sana staying in Dahyun’s apartment for the evening. She had around three hours to cook everything. Mina, out of the group, was the best at cooking….sort of. She was the only one with enough patience not to get bored halfway through and order in.

 

So she had asked Chaeyoung to come over at 7 o’clock which gave Mina approximately four hours to get ready. She immediately decided that she would work on the first two courses and send someone else out to find the dessert. She quickly decided on home-made bread for starters and crispy fried chicken for dinner. It wasn’t complicated and she had made both dishes before so it wouldn’t be that difficult. She began by mixing the flour for the bread, she stood at her kitchen counter whisking away in the bowl. It was almost relaxing until….

 

“What are you doing?”

 

“JESUS CHRIST!”

 

At the sudden appearance of a wild Momo the bowl went sky high and its contents over the floor. Momo blushed sheepishly and hid from Mina’s glare behind Dahyun.

 

“Baka!” Mina cursed, “I thought you were Chaeyoung.”

 

“But I’m Momo.” Momo replied confused,

 

“She knows that now,” Dahyun replied patting the girl’s head, “Pabo.”

 

“Your pabo.” Momo said cutely, burrowing into the eagles neck,

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter