Koi No Yokan Part III

Myoui Mina's Next Page
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Twice were enjoying the homemade meal that Mina had prepared and now they were talking amongst themselves."Ladies you have variety show next week and we will be continuing recording for the two days " Mina announced around the dinner table. Everyone nodded their heads and listened to the black haired girl. She was about get up and pick up everyone's plates when Momo stopped her,"Miguri, you already cooked for us, let me do the dishes." Momo got up and started to clean the table and dishes.

"Wow Momo never does the dishes!"Jihyo was apalled and pretended she was shocked. Mina smiled to herself when Momo gave her a new nickname. Miguri. I like the sound of that. Not wanting Momo to do them alone, Mina went to help her in the kitchen. Momo felt a presence beside her and turned head to the side, surprised."How about you rinse while I dry? "Mina suggested and flashed her a smile.

Momo nodded her head and smiled in the inside.

They enjoyed each other's company in silence.

 

..

 

"They are totally into each other."Sana stated and whispered to the other members. They all snickered and continued on watching. Chaeyoung whispered to her unnies,"Will Momo-unnie get in trouble if they find out she is dating our manager?"

All of them look at each other worried.

"I guess we will have to wait and see."Jihyo said calmly.

 

..

 

Knowing it was late, Mina had to return to her penthouse soon. She was about to put on her shoes when her cousin stopped her,"Mitang, wait! It's pretty late, why don't you sleep over?" Mina opened to respond, Sana interrupted her,"I'm not taking no for answer." She gave Mina her icy glare.

Scared, Mina nodded her head and put her shoes back in the foyer. "Yay! Mina is sleeping over! Slumber party!" The members cheered and Momo stared at Minawith a small smile."Don't worry I have clothes for you, Mitang!" Sana stated to her younger cousin.

It's going to be a long night...Mina thought.

 

..

 

"Penguu, are you okay?" Sana asked while knocking on the bathroom door. Mina was freaking out. When she changed into Sana's spare clothes, her shirt would always go up and Sana's pajama bottoms were shorts to her. Her scar was clearly noticeable and she didn't want anyone to see it.

Mina opened the door and grabbed her cousin's shirt, bringing her into the bathroom with her. "What's wrong, Mitang?" Sana's brow furrowed with worry. "Uhm, can you see what's wrong with these pajamas, Satang?" Mina grabbed Sana's shoulders, saying it to her slowly.

Sana scanned Mina's clothes, thinking everything was fine. Mina spoke up, her voice barely a whisper,"My scars, Satang. They'll see."

The blonde haired girl totally forgot about Mina felt about her scar on her hip and thigh and knew she had to think of something quick. "Since you're almost Nayeon unnies's height, it just might fit for you. I'll ask her." Sana retreated from the bathroom to go to Nayeon and Jihyo's room.

A few minutes later Sana came back with a pair of pajamas and they actually fit her!

Everyone was franctically getting ready to go to bed,when all of a sudden the lights when out. A series of screams were heard throughout the dorm and Mina was hugged by one of the members. Not knowing who it was, she wrapped her arms around the trembling girl.

"Miguri?"

"Moguri?" Mina said out loud to the darkness, arms still wrapped around Momo. "I'm scared..." Momo mumbled into Mina's chest. Mina held onto Momo tighter and comforted her,"I'm here and I'm not letting you go."

"Mitang, Mo?"Jihyo called out, with a flashlight down the hall. The leader smiled at the pair,"Good thing you guys were together, I know our Momo is still scared of the dark. I guess we are also sleeping in the living room with everyone, so get your blankets and pillows!"

When everyone was all settled, Mina was sharing a futon and blankets with Momo. She could tell that the dancing machine was still shaken in fear. Mina set her glasses on the table and wrapped her arms around her from the back.

Momo herself was surprised and turned to look at Mina. She whispered to her,"I told that I'm here and I'm not letting you go."

The both of them slept with a smile on their faces.

 

..

 

Being the first awake, Mina decided to make breakfast for the girls. Letting out a yawn, she went to the bathroom quietly to brush her teeth and put her hair in a bun.

Mina busily went to work for preparing food for nine."Oh Mitang, you're up early."She turned around to find Nayeon and let out a cute yawn. I guess we are the only ones awake...Mina thought."Need any help?" The eldest unnie flashed her a smile.

The duo made breakfast happily, exchanging laughs and smiles when they didn't notice someone was watching them.

Watching Mina and Nayeon, their heart pulled a heartstring.

 

..

 

When Momo awoke, she felt something was missing and turned around to find Mina gone from her side. She heard the clanking of silverware and pots and decided to check the kitchen first. She heard the muffled voices of Mina and one of her members.

The sliding doors of the kitchen were open and Momo stood there standing in the doorway.

It was Mina.

With Nayeon.

They were laughing and smiling, having a good time preparing breakfast.The way Mina smiled at Nayeon and how Nayeon smiled back. Momo could feel h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter