Chances

Myoui Mina's Next Page
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahyun always wondered why she wasn’t close to her Mina unnie. She considered her Mina unnie to be a part of the “maknae” line of TWICE because she is the Japanese Line maknae. The pale girl took note that she got along with all the other unnies, but with Mina unnie it was awkward.

 

She assumed that Mina unnie favored Chaeyoung and especially the youngest, Tzuyu. Dahyun wanted to get closer to her too.

 

Whenever Dahyun got near her, Dahyun would feel her heart beat faster and her palms would start to sweat. She sometimes would be flustered and stuttered when her Mina unnie talked to her.

 

Dahyun made a fool out of herself, when she was partners with Mina for TwiceTV in Switzerland. Momo and Sana suggested the pairing, so they can get more comfortable and closer with each other.

 

Hopefully, Dahyun thought.

 

“Unnie, Onces call us the bird line?” Dahyun let out a nervous laugh and scratched the back of her neck.

 

“Eh?” Mina gave her a confused look. That’s all you can think of? Really, Kim Dahyun, The shorter girl thought.

 

“Because I’m known of doing the Eagle Dance and you remind me of a cute penguin! So we are the bird line!” Dahyun rambled on and saw Mina’s reaction. “I remind you of a cute penguin?” Mina asked and giggled, she flashed Dahyun her famous eye-smile.

 

Dahyun’s heart started to beat faster, her palms started to feel clammy.

 

Just because of Mina’s smile.

 

“Thanks Dahyunnie, you remind me of a squishy tofu-tofu.” Mina laughed and poked Dahyun’s chubby cheek. The younger girl blushed and held onto her cheek.

 

The duo got red tulips from a florist, recalling he gave it to them because they were pretty. “Oh, thank you,” Mina replied in perfect English. “Unnie, let’s take pictures with these,” Dahyun suggested and pointed to a nice wall.

 

Dahyun directed her unnie to go first and Mina made her way to the wall. The younger girl started to take pictures when her unnie posed in front of the camera. “How can someone be more beautiful than a flower?” Dahyun whispered to herself.

 

“Yah!”

 

Dahyun turned around to see Sana unnie catching up Jeongyeon unnie, while Jeongyeon was distracted from Mina taking pictures with her flowers. Her unnie stared in Mina’s direction for a few seconds, then later was scolded by Sana for leaving her.

 

The pale-skinned girl regretted a lot during that trip.

 

She should have taken care of Mina-unnie when she caught a cold.

 

She should have been brave when they are doing the thrill walk, but instead she clung onto Sana unnie. When they were off the camera for their show, Sana gave her some helpful advice.

 

“You are starting to like Minaring, Dahyunnie?” Sana smiled and held onto her waist, going down the stairs. Dahyun’s eyes widened, this was more scarier than the stairs right now. She remained silent, pretending that she was still scared of being 3,000 feet on top of a mountain.

 

“I’ll be taking your silence as you like her. It’s the Myoui Mina Charm.” Sana smiled brightly and held Dahyun tighter.

 

“Charm?” Dahyun asked with her eyes closed.

 

“Mina’s charm...when you first meet her, your breath is taken away by her looks. When you get to know her and personality, you start to fall for her. Me and your Momo unnie have been there, as well as your other unnies. I could see the maknaes are also under her spell.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter