TRUTH

HOW I DEEPLY FELL IN LOVE WITH YOU BOOK2

Jungkook and Yeri went down the bus. Yeri who’s sleep was distirbed scratches her eyes and yawns repeatedly. Jungkook still feel nervous and awkward with Yeri around. Her home is 30steps away from the bus stop and because she’s too sleepy Jungkook pulled her holds her wrist and lead her to her house. This is the only thing he knew so he could get rid of her.

Taehyung is in front of their home waiting for his daughter. He can visualize them from the street lamp and realized that Jungkook is holding his daughter’s hand and pulling her.

“Tae Samcheonie” -Jungkook bowed 

“Oh jungkook-aa I guessed my daughter bothered you again, didn’t your Dad fetched you today?”- he asks as pinch Yeri’s cheek to wake her up.

“Appa that hurts.” -She complained and made her way upstairs with a teary eye and drooping eyelids.

“Ne, well Appa has to pursue Omma again.” -Jungkook explained as he scratches the back of his head. “Anyway I’ll go now.”

“Chamkaman. Hoseok will send you home please get inside the car.” Taehyuung offered as he called Hoseok inside.

--

Irene finds it hard to stay at home she feel bored. So she dressed up with an of shoulder dress flaunting her clavicle. She called Wendy and Seulgi to meet her at the hotel’s bar. 

Seulgi, Jimin and Wendy arrived with less than an hour. Irene waved to call their attention. She was surprised to see Jimin with them.

“Miane I have to be with my wife” -Jimin said.

“Unnie why did you invite us?” -Seulgi asked as she kept on ignoring her husband sticking around her for the whole day.

“Well its just that.. We already choose invitations and souvenirs for the wedding.”- Irene informed them.

“So there’s still wedding happening?” -Wendy shockingly asked.

“Well he’s not holding me back.  I am expecting him to ask me not to get married but he never say a word.” – Irene said sadly as she took a shot of the alcohol she ordered.

“I think there’s nothing wrong with fixed marriage I mean our marriage life went well.. So just consider it. “ -Jimin added.

“Unnie… Please don’t doubt on your wedding. Bogum loves you so much and your families are expecting your marriage to continue,”- Seulgi said as she holds Irene’s hand.

“Yah chamkaman, do you think she’ll be happy if she knew Taehyung is with other woman? You cant even take Dr. Kim hanging around him and you’ll let him go just like that?” -wendy speeched out as she feels like shedoesnt have someone on her side. “Oh yea I almost forgot why is Dr. Kim with you this mroning?”

“Of course I am going to fetch my husband and we all know that Taehyung will have a fever later on so I called her for help.”- Seulgi explained herself in order not to make irene feel upset.

“You know you don’t have to do that. I even saw them at a restaurant this afternoon. They’re having fun together and I was so jealous” -Irene said as she feel sorry to herself.

"That’s what i was saying. You should atleast make an effort to win him back. It will not be easy but it will be worth it." -Wendy said.

“Jaebal Wendy-aa stop brainwashing her. Its not right to give advices like that.” -Seulgi said. “Anyway I’ll go now. Jungkook might be at home waiting for us.” 

Seulgi waved goodbye to the two girls and Jimin bowed at them. He holds her to her waist pulling her closer to him and she rests her head on him as they made their way outside the bar. 

Hoseok is about to close the gate of their home when Siwon came. He bowed at him and he let him get inside. He gets inside the restaurant and saw Taehyung putting the spoons and forks in the sterilizers.

“Taehyung-aa” -Siwon called his name and took a sit in front of the counter.

“What brings you here?” – Taehyung asked as he recognized his voice without looking at him.

“Can we talk?” -Siwon responds to him.

Taehyung sit opposite of him, offering him something to drink. He cant look him in the eyes and he keeps spinning the glass with the tips of his fingers,

“I heard that Irene spent the night here. I mean you know that she’s getting married on Sunday right?” Siwon shyly informed him 

“I didn’t ask her to sleep here and besides it was Yeri who asked her to stay for the night.”-Taehyung explained.

“Don’t you wanna know what happened 15 years ago?” -Siwon asked…

“I told you whatever happened before are already forgiven however you know I cant be friends with your daughter right?” -Taehyung responds.

Siwon ignored what he said after hearing from Bogum that Irene spend the night in taehyung’s home he was eager to reveal everything to him out of his conscience. 

“As soon as she came home I locked her up in her room, took her phone and didn’t let her to get out of the house. I found out that you guys are already in a relationship when we left.. Hoseok told me. She tried to escape using my car and I chased her riding a taxi she drives so fast to reach the airport but she ended up hitting another car and the car she was riding flip upside-down. That’s the scariest moment of my life. As soon as she woke up we already hide. She’s already Joohyun and Mark is already Minhyung. I was so scared that your father might end up killing us if she stayed on your side… If I only knew you guys have a daughter I shouldn’t have do that.” – Siwon cries as he tells their story.

“Don’t worry I have no plans ruining her wedding. That’s reasonable to get back to her but she should have told you in the first place that we have a child.” – Taehyung explained. “If she was so scared that you’ll know about our child why did she leave at the first place.” 

“I hope you still give her right as Yeri’s mom despite she’s getting married with Bogum.”-Siwon clarifies.

“Of course.” -Taehyung said with a smile and embraced Siwon.

After hearing the truth Taehyung seems wanna talk to Irene but he’s doubting since its already 15 years and he still doesn’t know why did irene has to hide Yeri from her family he feels for the past15 years she was ashamed to have a daughter that was not according to her plan. 

--

Taehyung sent Siwon to the gate and let Siwon left riding a taxi. He made his way upstairs straight to Yeri’s room. She brushes Yeri’s hair with his fingers making her more asleep.

“Miane if I can’t fight for your Omma.” – Taehyung tell her sleeping daughter. “Your grandpa told me everything but its been 15 years, since she lost her memory she cant give us the reason why she left us.” -Taehyung added.

“Appa.. I hear you murmuring.. Is everythings okay?” -Yeri asked her Dad.

“Of course I just thought there’s something wrong happened to you. You sleep so soundly you made me came out my room,” -He jokes his daughter.

“Mmmm Appa… Stop teasing me I am too sleepy.” -she replied as she covered herself with a blanket.

“Goodnight,” Taehyung gave her a kiss on her forehead.

--

The next day Yeri received a text from Irene to at the wedding shop. She informed her Dad and left their house riding a taxi. 

She arrived at the wedding shop after an half hour ride from their home. She went inside and saw Jungkook wearing a tuxido and her mom wearing a wedding dress. 

“Omma you look so pretty.” She was mesmerized by her wedding gown with turtle neck, see through back and voluming her waist with ballooning effect and long sleeves up to her wrist. 

“Daebak Jungkook Oppa you look so handsome”- she praised him that made him blush a little.

“This is my daughter please measure her gown now.” Irene said introducing her to the seamstress.

“You can check some designs here choose something while we we’re measuring your body. -The seamstress said.

“Yeri-aa you should tell your Appa to come over so we could measure his body.” -Bogum said.

“Well appa doesn’t really want to wear something like this I mean he has set of clothes which he’s comfortable at wearing. Shall I call Dr. Kim instead?” -Yeri replied.

“Why are you going to call her?” -Irene asked worriedly.

“So she could be Appa’s date on your wedding day Omma. “ she comfortably smiles as she didn’t mind that it will be akward having ex lovers on the wedding day.