GROWING FEELINGS

HOW I DEEPLY FELL IN LOVE WITH YOU BOOK2

Taehyung went back to their house. He accidentally wake up Irene and did his best not to show his worried face. He has been feeling anxious after he found out that not all Jungkook's kidnapers were caught.

"Why are we here? How Is Yeri?-Irene asked as she scratches her eyes 

"Kwenchanaseo. She asked for privacy since she wanted to talk about the inicdent with Jungkook alone."-Taehyung replied.

"You should have wake me up so I could say goodbye to her personally."-Irene said "or maybe you're planning something that’s why you Intentionally not to wake me up.- she added as she gently pulls his collars snd lean for a kiss.

They are about to go further until Irene’s phone ring, she took her phone and locked Taehyung in that position. She realized its her father and he already had lots of missed calls.

“Yoboseyo?”-Irene said

“Yah! Why are you hiding it from me! When are you going to tell me that Yeri was shoot!”-Siwon scolded her on the phone.

Taehyung immediately sit on the bed as soon as he heard Siwon’s voice. He observes Irene’s expression how she reacts with Siwon’s anger but she seems to be fine and calm to handle his father.

“Bogum informed him.”- Irene said,

“Jinja?”

“Ne, speaking of Bogum.. Why is he in Dr. Kim’s place?”- Irene said.

“I think he likes her. He has been visiting her after you run away from him.”- Taehyung informed her.

“Is that so? They make a good couple anyway.. Just like us.”- Irene said.

--
Seulgi and Jimin decided to go to the Jennie’s laboratory to visit Yeri they also brought Jungkook’s uniform and some clothes. They know Jungkook has no plan to go home since Yeri is still in the hospital.

As soon as they arrived they found Bogum having coffee in her kitchen. Seulgi went immediately in Jennie’s laboratory while Jimin went to him.

“It seems like you’ve been spending your whole time here.”-Jimin said.

“Oh Jimin-aa.. Well I don’t have anything to do anyway so I usually spend my time here.”- Bogum explained.

“Bogum-aa I know what youre doing. We’ve been together for years.”- Jimin confronted him.

“So what? I wont dent it anyway,”-Bogum said confidently.

“What I am saying is.. If you really like her you should also learn to accept Taehyung’s family.”- Jimin advised him.
“There’s no reason for me to accept them. I can consider them as Jennie’s patients.”- Bogum replied.

“Its up to you. But Jennie has been Closed to Yeri for years she consider her like her own daughter.”- Jimin said. 

Jimin found Yeri, Jungkook and Seulgi enjoying their lunch together. Jungkook stand up to offer his chair for Jimin so he could sit beside Seulgi.

“It looks like my family is enjoying their dinner.”-Jimin said to them.

“Nothing beats Omma’s food.”-Jungkook replied.

“Yah I sliced the vegetables. I helped your Mom to prepare the food.”- Jimin boastfully said.

“That’s no doubt Jimin Samchonie the vegetables are uneven”- Yeri said.

Jimin observed the vegetables and realized he sliced the vegetables unevenly. He slightly feel embarrassed and scratches his head. 

“You guys should tell me that you’re coming. Miane I cant offer anything for you.”- Jennie said as she came inside the laboratory to check on Yeri.

“Kwenchanaseo Dr. Kim, join us.”- Seulgi asked her.

“Kwenhana.. She doesn’t usually eat a lot during dinner.”- Bogum in. 

“It seems like you already know her well Bogum-ssi.”- Seulgi said as she tries to ease the atmosphere between Bogum and Yeri.

“Don’t mind him. He really keeps on bothering me everyday.” – Jennie said as she writes Yeri’s progression. 

--
Its already 12midnight and Hoseok came to Wendy’s studio. He found Wendy sleeping on her desk without realizing the photo papers are stock inside the printer, he immediately turned it off and slowly carried it to prevent Wendy from waking up.

It took him less than an hour to fix the printer. He organizes the photos and put it in the box, the tarpaulins are already rolled and tied up. He sets aside everything and doesn’t want to make Wendy work once she wakes up.

Hoseok went to the store to buy some instant noodles for the two of them. He slightly taps Wendy to wake her up. She blinks slowly and shook her head as she puts her hand over her nape. She realized the studio was already cleaned and the photos are already ready to deliver.

“Yah! You.. You did all of these?”- Wendy said.

“Ne. But..”-Hoseok said as he tries to wipe Wendy’s dried drool beside using a tissue.

She slightly pulled away and touched the edge of his mouth and realized she has dried drool. She suddenly feel embarrassed and tried to excuse herself.

“Just gurgle okay? Noodles will not be delicious to eat once you brush your teeth.”- Hoseok suggested.

Wendy sit beside Hoseok after fixing herself. She apologized once again for making Hoseok work the whole night. She mixes the instant noodles and enjoy it with him.

“By the way.. Yeri got shot by someone she’s staying at Dr. Kim’s laboratory.”- He informed her.

“Omo! What happened how is she now?”- Wendy said surprisingly as she almost chokes with the noodles.

“Here please drink this,”- Hoseok offered her. “Well she is fine now she saved Jungkook for being kidnapped.”-Hoseom informed her.

“Geez whatam I doing I am so busy I don’t even know whats happening now.”- Wendy worriedly said.

“Anyway I would like to grant you any favor but make sure I am capable of doing it. Arasseo?”-Wendy said. “Since you really work hard a lot I really appreciate you doing this gumawoyeo Hoseok-aa.”

“Arasseo. I’m still going to think of it first just hang on,” -Hoseok replied.

Hoseok now can control himself around Wendy, he still admires her a lot but this time it feels more comforting and inspiring. Despite being confident around her he still has poor self esteem to confess his feelings for her.

--
The sun has risen.. Taehyung and Irene are enjoying their breakfast together at the restaurant. “Taehyung-aa I wanted to cook something for you someday.”-Irene said.

“Is that so? I promise to finish it no matter how it taste.”- Taehyung said,

“Tsh you should promise to tell me honestly the real taste of my food once you ate it. I don’t want you to suffer a lot.”- Irene replied.

Taehyung giggled as he remembered when Irene cooked something for him before. Irene knew theres something behind his giggles. “What is sit?”-Irene asked as she pouted her lips.

“Well back then you cooked for me and it tasted well you didn’t like how it taste and you shouted at me and get mad,”- taehyung said,

“I did that? That’s too childish,”-she said as she indirecrly tells him she doesn’t believe him.

“That’s when I knew you’re already pregnant” -Taehyung smiled.

Irene slightly laughed with his story as she somehow remebers a part if it. It may not be clear as she wanted it to be but hearing his stories makes her believe that there are lots of moment with Taehyung that she missed.