DANGEROUS RESULT

HOW I DEEPLY FELL IN LOVE WITH YOU BOOK2

Taehyung wake up and searched his phone he immediately checked his conversation with Irene he finally got a reply but it was already 2 hours ago he was not satisfied with her reply so he ended up not replying with her message.

“Appa are you alright? You wake up late this morning.”- Yeri said as her eyes focused on the TV while eating chips.

“I was waiting for your Mom the whole night.”- Taehyung respond as he take a bite of chips.

“Appa don’t worry a lot about Omma she’s safe she’s with Aunt Seulgi. Jimin Samchonie wont let anything happened bad to Aunt Seulgi.”- Yeri said as she tries to uplift her Dad’s mood.

“Araseo.. Anyway did you stay here for the whole time?”- Taehyung asked her.

“Ani. I went to see Dr. Kim I was so curious about my well being so I consulted her by the way Appa I think Bogum Samchonie likes Dr. Kim he always visits him there and he was the one who sent the flowers to her.”- Yeri informed her Dad.

“What did she told you? I didn’t know Bogum-ssi likes Dr. Kim but they will make a good couple if that’s the case.”- Taehyung respond.

“Well she told me that I will not be able to control myself if i am in a adrenaline rush state… I guess that’s how my body compensates she advised that I should control my emotions in order not to trigger my extra abilities.”-Yeri informed her Dad. “I don’t like Bogum samchon with Dr. Kim, anyway Appa why didn’t you ask Dr. Kim on a date before?”

“Its just that I don’t see Dr. Kim as a woman I see her as my younger sister.”- Taehyung said.

“Tsh you are just waiting for Omma to come. Atleast your 15 years of wait was worth it.” -Yeri Dad as she tries to tickle him.

“Arasseo arasseo stop playing around. Your mom doesn’t even bother to reply to my texts.”- Taehyung said as he leave Yeri alone watching TV.

Taehyung went downstairs and straight to the restaurant. As he was about to enter the cooking area Hoseok stop him and gestured that he has a visitor at the left wing. It was Bogum wearing his sunglasses with his arms folded.

Taehyung sit opposite of him and tried to look at him he sees him weird as he’s wearing sunglasses indoor.

“Don’t mind my sunglasses I am hiding something, anyway I’m not really good in waiting so.. I came here because I want to ask you something.”- Bogum said 

“Go ahead I cant give you much of my time since I have to cook for our customers.”- Taehyung replied.

“How did you made Dr. Kim fall in love with you?”- Bogum asked but Taehyung just find the question weird so he cant answer him. “I mean.. What did you do most of the time with her before?, what do you usually give her? There must be something that you do that made her like you.” 

“I really don’t know how will I answer that question. You see Dr. Kim and I are just like siblings for years.”- Taehyung explained.
“Aish jinja cant you see it to her eyes that she likes you? Alright I admit I like Dr. Kim and I want you out of the picture, I mean you already have Joohyun, you cant have Dr kim too.”-Bogum said.

“Listen I don’t see Dr. Kim the same way as I see Irene and I cant get out of the picture she is Yeri’s doctor.”- Taehyung said

“Arasseo just stop seeing her if its not for Yeri I wont make her like me if she’ll see you everyday.”- Bogum request.

“Just done hurt her after all she’s a sister to me get it? I’ll go back to work now.”- Taehyung said as he left him alone.

--
After taking their lunch Seulgi and Irene went in the mall to shop. Irene was worried that Taehyung only seened her message. 

“Unnie what bothers you? Are you okay?”- Seulgi asked.

“Taehyung didn’t replied to my last message,”- Irene said.

“Don’t worry about it Unnie he is just reversing the situation remember we have our plan.”- Seulgi told her as she fits the dress on her body.

“I hope this will turn out in our favor.”- Irene said as she tried lipsticks on her clenched hand.

“Unnie shall we buy some lingeries? I mean if you got home and he got mad at you for not replying to his texts then wear it to silently seduce him.”- Seulgi advised as she pulled her already without letting her decide.

“I actually don’t know what color Taehyung prefers when it comes to this kind of dresses.”- Irene said,

“Unnie we’ve done this before you asked for our helped years ago to choose lingerie for you to wear.”- Seulgi said. “Just choose dark and black colors,”

“You mean I already wore something like this in front of him before?”- Irene shockingly asked.

“Ne, unnie back then you’re willing to give everything to him.” Seulgi answered as she hand her a black lingerie and pushed her inside the fitting room.

Irene wear the lingerie it looks perfectly fine to her. It has thin strands and wide neck hole that her cleavage can be seen perfectly. It shapes her waist perfectly down to her that it followed the curvature of her body.


She realized that she should take a picture and send it to Taehyung too. Irene took her phone from the pocket of her pants and take a picture of herself in the mirror and send it to Taehyung. “Are you sure you’re not going to reply with my messages?”

After an hour of fitting and sending pictures Seulgi and Irene bought lingeries for themselves and for their boys of course. They both went inside the car and made their way back.
“Unnie don’t you and Tae have plans of marriage? I mean you guys are finally together and you’re in the right age that’s what you guys should look forward next.”- Seulgi said,

“Well we havent talk about it since none of us is mentioning it. I’m afraid to ask him since he told us that we never planned it back then.”- Irene replied with a slight frown to her face.

“Come on that’s already years ago. You don’t have to rush things just ask him in the right time.”- Seulgi advised “cause maybe he’s just too afraid to ask you also. You know Taehyung canbe coward sometimes.”- Seulgi added.

“Ne.. All of us know that he’s the only one I wanted to marry,”- Irene replied.

--
Taehyung on the other hand spent hours in the restaurant to keep himself busy. When he became vacant since the customers are started to decrease he wanted to check on Irene but he realized his phone is not with him and left it upstairs on his bed.

“Is there any problem Master Tae?”- Hoseok asked

“Ani I just left my phone upstairs.”- Taehyung said.

“Do you want me to get it for you?”- hoseok offered.

“Ani kwenchana I’ll go upstairs anyway after an hour. Anyway how was your work with Wendy going on?”-Taehyung asked.

“Kwenchana. I don’t do much at her studio I just assist her and some of her employees.”-Hoseok explained.

“You should being her some snacks or food from here to make her and her employees energized for the whole night.”-Taehyung commanded him.

“Ne Master Tae she’ll like that. She only eating ramyun in a convenient store before I work there.”- Hoseok said.

“Are you eyeing Wendy?”- Taehyung teased.

“W-What? Aniyeo Master Tae its just that I was able to observe all the employees there unlike here you’re the only one I observe since there’s just you and me here.”- Hoseok defends himself.

“Arasseo don’t defend yourself too much you’re making it too obvious.”- Taehyung replied as he continuously .

--
Later that night.. Before making his way upstairs Taehyung lead her daughter’s way to Chaeyeong’s car. Yeri informed him that she’ll staying at Chayeong’s house for the night to study for her missed lessons with her.

Taehyung washed himself as soon as he gets upstairs as his skin was to greasy because there are many customers who ordered for their fried dish. He wore his black shirt and black boxer briefs. He grabbed his phone on his bed and realized he received too many notifications from Irene.

As soon as he sees it he was arouse with the pictures that Irene sent this afternoon. She still has the same body that he is craving before. He zooms the pictures to his favorite part of Irene’s body. It made him gulped and crave for her.

He cant take it anymore Irene just drives him crazy by doing this. Taehyung called her phone and he heard a ringtone coming outside of his room. That’s when he realized that she has arrived.

Taehyung dropped his phone on his bed and went outside, as soon as he see Irene removing her shoes he didn’t doubt and walked through her embracing her waist pulling her closer to him and leaned for a deep kiss. Irene was so shock that she unhold all the paper bags she is carrying.