FEELINGS

HOW I DEEPLY FELL IN LOVE WITH YOU BOOK2

 “Bogum-aa what are you doing here?” -Irene asked him as she goes down the stairs.

“I told you to meet me after lunch. I texted you the address, I’ve been waiting for yiu for 5minutes,” -He complained as they made their way through her car.

“Its just 5minutes Bogum-aa. Why are you complaining? How did you know I was here anyway?” -She asked before she opens her car’s door.

“Your location in your messages is activated so I was able to locate you here.” -He explained. “Why are you here in the first place and you also got yourself a car?” He asked her.

“I send my daughter some gifts from Appa and she asked me to sleep beside her.”-Irene respond honestly.

“You mean you sleep in the house of your ex partner? Joohyun-aa how could you do this?” -He asked her with a wear eyes clenching his fist.

“I came here for my daughter and not for him. We didn’t even speak to each other and he never crossed my mind for the whole night!” -She exclaimed as she feel annoyed with his stare.

Taehyung on the other hand who’s descending the stairs heard what Irene have said. It made him stop to descend and feel annoyed, he even asks his friends to have a drink with him because she kept on coming in his mind.

“Are you guys going to fight here? Please get inside the car, leave and talk about it on your way.” Taehyung told them as he made his way in the restaurant.

Irene felt bad for letting him hear what she have said. She wanted to explain herself but she knew he’ll just ignore her so she just followed his direction until he gets inside the restaurant.

“Get inside.” -Bogum commanded his fiance and made her drive. He seated beside her and slammed the door as he closes it.

On their way to the wedding shop, Bogum suddenly feel guilty for what he did. He knew that irene was upset as she drives silently and focused on the road.

“Miane. I should’ve acted like that. I know you’re only doing your duties as a mother. I just cant stop myself from being jealous,” – Bogum defensed himself.

“Kwenchana it already happened. I just hope you don’t behave like that in front of Yeri.”-She replied.

“I wont I promise that I’ll do the best I could to look like a father to her.”- Bogum assured Irene.

--
On the other hand Hoseok and Wendy hid themselves in the restaurant they squish themselves behind the refrigerator so they wont be interrogated by Taehyung. 

“Hoseok-aa Odiseo!” -He shouted as he was annoyed to see the restaurant was closed.

Hoseok who was very loyal to Taehyung made his step to come out but Wendy pulled him closer to stop him showing himself to Taehyung.

“I guess no one is around. Lets just eat outside,” -Jennie who suddenly showed up.

Taehyung nodded without saying a word. She followed Jennie and get inside his car after hearing the engine opened Wendy came out beside the refrigerator. Hoseok is still frozen because of too much skinship with Wendy,

“Are you planning to stay up like that the whole day?” -She asked looking at Hoseok. “We should come up with another plan.” -She added.

--
“You’re ex partner seems threatened having me around.” Jennie told him as she focus her eyes on the road. “She didn’t want me to check you when I was on my way upstairs.”

“Is that so? Please don’t mind her, you’ve been our doctor for years. My daughter wouldn’t be alive if it wasn’t you.” -Taehyung responds 

--
It was Bogum who choose the invitation design and the souvenirs. Irene forces herself tnot go express her lack of interest. She’s still worried that Taehyung is having a good time with Jennie.

“Kwenchanaseo? Are you still upset about my behavior earlier?” -Bogum asked her worriedly.

“Aniyeo kwencaha.. Its just that I am hungry. Shall we eat?”-Irene reasoned out. 

They decided to eat at an Italian restaurant to eat some pasta. The restaurant doesn’t have much customers. Bogum pulled a chair for Irene to sit down. As soon as she sits she eyed Taehyung 3 tables away from theirs. She knew he was with Jennie because of the same clothes she is wearing earlier.

“Please order some food. I am going to the restroom.”-Bogum told her.

She didn’t answered back in fact her eyes are still glued to Taehyung. “Tsh even my eyes automatically focused on you.” She told herself.

--
“Are you planning to attend her wedding?”- Jennie asked as she twirls some pasta woth her fork.

“I have no plans but if they invite me I think it will be rude if I wont come.” – Taehyung replied as he slices some steak and put it to Jennie’s plate.

“How about her fiancé? Are you getting along with him?” -She followd another question.

“Honestly.. I havent talk to him personally but I have no plans involving in a fight with him.”- taehyung clarified.

“Good thing they showed up now that Yeri is already a teenager. It will not be difficult for her to understand the situation.”-Jennie said. “Just prepare yourself when she gets married,”

“Yah, haha.” He laughed with her statement. “Whats with that? I wont let her get married at a young age.”

Both of them laugh that made Irene more annoyed. She wanted to be on Jennie’s seat but that will be very impossible for her. Bogum came from the rest room and took a seat opposite to irene blocking her view,

“So what did you roder?” -He asked.

“Ne..? Uhh miane I cant choose can you order for me?” -Irene asked him.

“Sure.” – he smiled in return.

--

“Jungkookie Miane,, We cant fetch you from school today, your mom is very mad at me and I have to make up for her, pleae understand.”

Jungkook receive a text message from Jimin. “Arasseo Appa. Please calm her down and don’t make her mad for a long time.” He replied.

“Ne.. Make sure to send Yeri at home. Okay?” 

“Oppa” – yeri caight his attention. “Sorry I am a bit late I send Chaeyeon to the other parking lot.” 

“Kwenchana anyway we’ll be taking the bus today. Mom and Dad had a fight last night.”- jungkook informed her.

“I think I know the reason. Samchonie shouldn’t drink too much specially when its late.” -Yeri responds.

Jungkook didn’t ask anymore how did she found out the reason behind his parents love quarrel. They’re used to Jimin going home to their home when he’s too drunk and being kicked out by Seulgi.

They took the bus and was able to get a seat. Jungkook sit beside the window while Yeri sir beside him. 

“So are your parents together again?” -Jungkook as he hugs his bag on his lap.

“Ani.. My mom is getting married within this week and it seems like my Dad has no plans to stop the wedding.” -Yeri responds as she looks at him.

He immediately look at the window to avoid her eyes. “Is that okay with you? I mean if they’re going to ask you to stay in Canada are you going with them?” – jungkook asked as he pretends to be busy looking at the window.

“Shiro.. I want to stay with Appa. I mean there’s nothing wrong in staying with them but I can stand a month without Appa.” -Yeri replied as she plays the lace of his bag with his fingers.

“Ne.. Just stay here or just ask yiur Mom to stay here. I’m gonna miss you a lot if you go with your Mom” he said carelessly he covers his mouth with his hands and slowly looked at yeri. He realized that Yeri is already asleep suspending her head on her left shoulder. Jungkook knew it will be very uncomfortable for her when she wakes up.

He tilt his shoulder and used his hand to Yeri’s face in order for her to rest her head on his shoulder but it didn’t go as plan he was able to rest her face but with his surprise her lips touches his…

He immediately pulled away making his eyes involuntarily blinks fast. He become so nervous, his hands are swearing and it become difficult for him to breathe.