WEDDING DAY

HOW I DEEPLY FELL IN LOVE WITH YOU BOOK2

A ring of the doorbell made Irene wake up from her sleep. She was so drunk yesterday that it made her fell asleep the whole day. She opens the door and found Wendy and the makeup artists she almost forgot its her wedding today.

“Are you planning not to attend your wedding?”- Wendy said as she enters the hotel and helped the makeup artist assemble their stuffs. 

“Miane we over drunk yesterday.”- Irene said 

Seulgi is still sleeping while Jennie is sitting putting some icepack on her forehead because of the hangover. Irene checked her phone and there are lot of missed calls from Taehyung even text messages. 

“Don’t think about replying on his texts I am warning you.”- Wendy said,

“He should know that I’ll showup on our wedding.”- Irene said worriedly.

“If he’s determine to marry you he’ll show up there now take a sit and be prepared for the makeover.”-Wendy told her 

Wendy wakes Seulgi up and she has difficulty standing up from her sleep. “What time is it?” -Seulgi said as she scratches her eyes.

“Its 9 in the morning go wash yourself before you get fixed.”- Wendy said.

Seulgi was about to stand up when her phone rings and saw Jimin’s name she threw it on the wall breaking phone itself.

“Whats the matter with you?”- Wendy said “Just don’t answer the phone.”- she added.

“Tell the wedding coordinators to separate men guests to the women guests at the wedding hall.”-Seulgi replied as she enters the bathroom.

“Are you serious? Hey we’re not only the couples there.” – Irene in.
--
Taehyung stayed awake for the whole night since Irene doesn’t answer his calls. He’s having breakfast with Yeri who feels pissed at him because he’s not eating and he’s busy with his phone.

“Appa. Eat your breakfast now. You don’t wanna end up collapsing on your wedding right?”- Yeri said.

“Your Mom still not picking up. I am worried she wont show up.”-Taehyung said.

“Omma wont do that. Its your fault you made something that she wont like and you’re worrying like that? You should think beforehand.”- Yeri lectured her dad.

“Arasseo I know I was wrong but she’s getting the wrong idea.”- Taehyung replied.

Jungkook arrived at Yeri’s home and informed her that he’ll take her to the hotel where they will be getting fixed. 

“Jungkook-aa is Irene there? Can I come with you?”-Taehyung asked.

“Miane Tae Samchonie they don’t want you around.”-Jungkook said.

“I promise I will not see her in her wedding dress..”-Taehyung said.

“Appa.. If Jungkook Oppa is fetching me now that mean Omma will show up later stop worrying and call your friends you should prepare also.”- Yeri suggests

“If you don’t want me to come I’ll follow you.”-Taehyung said and went inside his car.

“Arasseo.”-Yeri said and she kicked the tire making it detached from the car and flat. She immediately pulled Jungkook and left him.

“YAH KIM YERI!!”- Taehyung said.

The boys are all dressed up and arrived at the wedding hall. Taehyung called Irene once again but as expected she’s not picking up. Jimin took the table on the right wing with the boys and the wedding staff informed him that the boys are seated on the right wing.

“Wait you don’t understand I am with my family. I’ll meet them here.”-Jimin said as he refused to stand up from his table.

“Why do we have gender discrimination here?”- Sehun asked.

“That’s not it but Ms. Wendy was the one who requested this.”-The staff said. 

“They’re really mad.”-Hoseok worriedly said.

“If that’s the case I have to give this to Jennie.”-Bogum said as he showed a flash drive.

“Whats that?”-Jimin asked.

“The CCTV footage is here we have to show this to defend ourselves!”- Bogum said.

“Andwe you’re not going to show that. That will be very embarrassing.”- Jimin responds as he tries to snatch the flash drive from him.

Taehyung is nervous and was informed that the bride will arrive within less than 30minutes. The girls arrived and made their best to ignore the boys from the left wing. Wendy is busy taking photos of the event but still manages to avoid them. 

“Appa why are we seared separated from Omma? Did you really made a big sin?”-Jungkook asks his dad.

“Son your mom doesn’t get it right. She doesn’t even wanna listen to me.”-Jimin explained as his eyes still glued to his wife.

The wedding staff lead Taehyung to stand in front of the altar as Irene is about to enter the wedding hall. The choir started to sing and the door begun to open. Taehyung frozen starring to Irene as she is approaching and escorted by Siwon. He suddenly becomes teary and wiped his tears using his finger. 

Irene on the other hand walks the idle and can’t believe she’ll getting married with the man of her dreams. She completely forgotten about what happened on the other night and gave him the sweetest smile. 

He took her hand from Siwon and bowed at him. His eyes are still into her and Irene wiped his tears. “I didn’t expect you’re not going to wear a dark color today.”- Irene said.

“I don’t want to look weird on our special day. You look beautiful.”-Taehyung replied. 

The two made their wedding vows and wear their rings. Taehyung cups Irene’s face and gave her a deep kiss showing everyone how much he loves his wife. The two faced the guests and bowed at them Taehyung escorted Irene and made her sit down beside Taeyeon.

“Everyone thank you for attending my wedding my friends and I have something special for you. This performance is for my wife and for the partners of my friends.”-Taehyung said and handed the microphone to the wedding staff.

RAIN LOVE SONG PLAYED

Everyone is screaming knowing they will perform a y dance. The boys started to wave their bodies making the guests cheer loudly as they can. Jungkook and Yeri looked st each other and feel embarrassed so they decided to go out.

Seulgi giggled as she watches Jimin dance and he gave her a wink. She just rolled her eyes and bit her lower lip and kept staring at Jimin, Jennie cant stop laughing as Bogum awkwardly but confidently dances he just continues to dance as he enjoys seeing Jennie laugh. While Hoseok was so focused in dancing without him knowing Wendy takes a video of him dancing. 

The performance has ended and the boys received a round of applause. Taehyung lead Irene on the middle of the stage and asked her to throw the wedding bouquet. The girls gather around and hoping to catch the wedding bouquet. Irene turned her back and threw the bouquet someone caught it but accidentally released it and it fell on Jennie’s lap. Everyone clap and she bowed in embarrassment, she looked at Bogum happily claps with the audience enjoying what happened.

After the wedding Taehyung lead Irene to his car but the girls stopped them. “What is it now?”- Taehyung said.

“We’re not going to let you take her.”- Seulgi said.

“Honey lets just go home. Let them celebrate their honeymoon.”- Jimin replied.

“Andwe. Irene unnie got married with you that’s already within your favor, we have to continue our bridal shower.”-Wendy said.

“Bridal shower!? You cant do that. Jennie kaja I’ll take you home.”- Bogum said.

“Andwe we already have our plans. Kaja.”- Jennie said.

The girls pulled Irene away from Taehyung and started the engine of the car. Bogum immediately blocked their way and showed the flash drive. He handed it to Jennie and as soon as she takes it she immediately runs the car and left the boys.

“I cant believe you’ll let them see what happened that night.”- Jimin said.

“This will be very embarrasing. Anyway I’ll go to the hotel now I’m sure Irene will come afterme.”- Taehyung said as he gets inside the car.

“This is gonna be so embarrassing. We had that night.”- Sehun said covering his face with her hands.

--
“Cant I really go with him? I mean who gets married without celebrating honeymoon after?”-Irene asks her friends.

“It could be you.”- Jennie replied.

“I wonder why did Bogum gave this flash drive? I’ll check it on my laptop.”- Wendy said as she opens her laptop and inserted the flash drive. “It’s the CCTV that night!”

“Jinja?”- Seulgi said as she successfully remove her dress and change into shirt.

“Yah put it on the TV. Lets watch it all on the wide screen.”- Jennie said.

The girls watched the footage and realized what they thinking was wrong. They only practiced their performance for today and learned that it was Kai’s doing that’s why there are ladies clothes scattered on the floor.

“I gotta go, I have to see my husband.”- Seulgi said as she grabs her bag immediately and called a bellboy to put her stuffs downstairs.

“I guess I have to visit Hoseok now.”- Wendy said.

Jennie on the other hand texted Bogum where she is so he could pick her up. She handed the keys to Irene and told her to go with Taehyung. Irene took the keys and immediately went at the parking area still wearing her wedding dress she checks her phone to text Taehyung and realized Taehyung sent her the address where he is to celebrate their honeymoon.

Seulgi found Jimin at the balcony of their room busy having a glass of rum. She took of her clothes and covered Jimin’s eyes with her bra. “Seulgi-aa is that you?”- Jimin asked.

“Ne”- She said seductively and unbuckled Jimin’s belt.

“Honey..”- Jimin said.

“Shh.. Miane for not listening to you. I’ll lead the way tonight.”- Seulgi said as she slides her hand inside his pants..

On the other hand Wendy asked Hoseok to come over the studio. He arrived within an hour and realized the lights are not working. He went inside the room where Wendy usually takes pictures and found her half seated on the high chair.

“Will you please help me take a photo of myself?”- Wendy softly said.

“Andwe.. Shiro.” -Hoseok said and approached her immediately she made her face him and leaned for a deep kiss.

Bogum run to the corridor as soon as the elevator opens. He found the room and noticed that it is slightly opened. He didn’t bother to press the doorbell anymore and went inside room. 

“Jennie are you here?”- Bogum asked.

“I am here at the bedroom.”- Jennie said.

Bogum went on the bedroom and she welcomed him with a tight embrace. “Miane.. I shouldve let you explained first.”- Jennie said.

“ please tell me the passcode of your house again.”- Bogum said as she hugs her tightly. “But you know I am not an easy person. You should make it up for me.”-he added. He leans his body to her made her fall on the bed. 

“So you really want to be naughty.”- Jennie said as she s his clothes.

Bogum just nod and kissed her passionately making her moan lightly. Jennie rolled over, seated over him ,”I want to be in charge.”