SOMETHING TO BE SCARED OF

HOW I DEEPLY FELL IN LOVE WITH YOU BOOK2

Taehyung went to Jimin’s house to visit him he was curious if Seulgi replies to his messages or if she’s also busy like Irene.

He arrived within less than an hour and found them at their pool area. Jungkook and Yeri are having fun playing with water guns while Jimin is seated while enjoying a glass of whine wearing a bathrobe.

“Oh you’re here its been a long time since you came here whats the matter?”- Jimin asked as he gesture his battler to give Taehyung a glass of wine.

“Ani I just want to be the one to fetch my daughter.”- He alibi but observing Jimin if he’s looks worried and bothered,

“Aish.. My son really likes your daughter Taehyung-aa. He doesn’t usually skip classes but he did because he wont be able to see Yeri for the day,”- Jimin said to Taehyung.

“Is that so? I guess that’s how really love works.”-Taehyung said as he took the glass of wine that the battler poured for him. He noticed Jimin untied his robe and took a picture of himself. “What are you doing?”

“I’ll send this to my wife.”- Jimin replied 

“Don’t they find that disgusting?- Taehyung curiously asked.

“Ani, you know.. Girls are conservative in nature but if they offer their self to you they will crave a lot on your body.”- Jimin informed him. “See she replied immediately.”- he added as he showed his phone to Taehyung. “I know you’re still in the process in finding Irene’s soft spot but its not really hard to find, you just have to be more affectionate and expressive that’s what they like the most.”

“What if I did that but she didn’t reply immediately what does that mean?”-Taehyung said.

“Then it means you have to make her taste you more it only means they havent tasted you properly that’s why she doesn’t crave.”- Jimin said as his eyes stick to his phone having sweet conversation with his wife.

“Don’t forget to take your dinner,” -Taehyung texted Irene but as expected he didn’t get any reply from her.

Taehyung and Yeri left after having dinner. As they make their way home Taehyung doubting to ask Yeri to text her mom.

“Could you ask your mother if she had her dinner already”- Taehyung said.

“Oh. She replied immediately, she already had with Aunt Seulgi.”- Yeri informed her Dad.

--
“Don’t think about replying too much to Taehyung.”- Seulgi said as she enjoys having conversation with Jimin.

“Ne.. I really miss him right now this bed doesn’t smell like him.”- Irene complained.

“Yah lets have shopping tomorrow before we go home.”- Seulgi said.

“Arasseo I think I need to buy Yeri something.”-Irene said as she browses her phone conversation with Taehyung. “I look so cold to him.” -Irene added.

“I swear our plan wont work out if you continue to feel guilty about it.” -Seulgi told her.

--
“Goodnight Appa.”- Yeri told her Dad as she enters her room after she had her goodnight kiss on the forehead.

Taehyung went inside his room and noticed that his body isnt as good looking as Jimin’s. Compared to him Jimin’s muscles are more bulging. His abs are not too prominent in the picture but he still contented since he doesn’t have too much baby belly.

He took his phone our from his pocket and removed his shirt instead of taking a selfie he took a picture of himself on the mirror and send it to Irene as he hopes for a reply he decided to washup first.

On the other hand Yeri isnt still asleep and having a late night conversation with Jungkook. “Why arent you feel sleepy yet? I mean I went there too early”-she asked.

“Aish I still wanted to talk to you. I miss you already Yeri-aa.”- Jungkook replied on the line.

“I miss you too thank you for introducing me formally to Jimin Sanchonie I really blushed a lot.”- Yeri said.

“ne.. We’re lucky that our parents supports us.”- Jungkook said. “I really hope we expressed ourselves appropriately.”

“Of course don’t worry about it. I like you just the way you are Oppa. Please don’t change.”-Yeri assured him.

“Yeri-aa do you see me as your husband by this time?”- Jungkook confidently asked.

“Oppa.. You’re really asking me that huh..” -Yeri said. “Of course I never met any guy that made me doubt on you.”

“YES! I promise to be a good husband to you in the future.”- Jungkook said.

--
Hoseok went to wendy’s studio and found her busy with her computer. He put a paper bag of food on his desk.

“Hoseok-aa you’re early today,”- Wendy said

“Ne.. It looks like Master Tae is not in the mood right now so we have to close the restaurant earlier than before,”-Hoseok said.

“Why is he not in the mood and what didi you bring?”- Wendy said as she took out something inside the paper bag.

“I don’t know he seems not in his self since this morning maybe he just missed Ms. Bae too much. Anyway that’s a stir fried beef with rice I guess we have to skip for ramyun for tonight”- Hoseok said as he hands her the chopstick and pulled a chair beside her.

“Kamsamnida Hoseok-aa I really appreciate this simple thing its been a long time since I had someone to share my meal with I was too busy with my business.”- Wendy said.

It made hosoek blushed a little bit but he was able to control his feeling. “No wonder you lose a lot of weight. You ha e to eat on time and properly.”-Hoseok replied.

“I’ll try my best to do those things. Thanks for the food.”- Wendy said as she ate the food he brought.

Its already 9 in the morning. Irene wake up realizing she fell asleep thinking about Taehyung she noticed Seulgi is still sleeping on the opposite bed. She took her phone beside her and saw the notification from Taehyung she immediately unlocks her phone and saw the photo Taehyung sent her. She was shock to see he sent him a topless photo of him making her bite her lower lip. 

It was to late to realize that the photo was sent last night. She fell asleep since she wake up early yesterday, she keeps asking herself if she’ll call him or reply to his message but she already seen the photo so she can’t get away with it.

“That will be a great breakfast for this morning.”- she replied 

On the other hand Taehyung is still asleep he slept late last night waiting for Irene’s reply. Yeri planned to wake him but she refuses when she realized her Dad is still sleeping soundly when she partially opened the door.

Yeri decided to see Jennie. Its been a while since they meet she bought a box of donut and reached Jennie’s house however she saw Bogum keep on ringing the doorbell and no one opens the gate for him.

Jennie arrived after minutes of waiting she jokingly hits Bogum with her car as she break it forcedly and it made Bogum jumped.

“What are you doing here again? Can you please stop pressing my doorbell you’ll end up breaking it.”- Jennie said,

“I just thought you’re not going to let me in again you should have told me you went somewhere.”-Bogum complained,

“Dr. Kim..” -Yeri called her and hand her a box of donuts. 

“Yeri-aa what are you doing here? Gumawo for this.”- Jennie said as she invites her inside

Bogum followed inside and express his irritability that Yeri is around. He puts the bouquet of flowers on jennie’s table.

“You’re the one who send Dr. Kim some flowers?”- Yeri asked him.

“Ne wae. What about you what are you doin g here? You already have your mom at home.”- Bogum said.

“I just want to visit Dr. Kim the last time I saw her was the wedding you should have told my Mom that you’re the one who gives her flowers why did you gave her the wrong idea?”- Yeri said.

“Its because your Dad is claiming that he’s the one who gave it to Dr. Kim”- Bogum replied.

“Will you please stop acting like a child Bogum-aa? Anyway Yeri don’t you have any classes for today?”-Jennie asked.

“Actually Dr. Kim I got suspended and there’s something I wanted to ask you.”- Yeri said and asked for privacy.

Bogum feel annoyed now that Yeri has to steal his quality time with Jennie he sits on the living room telling them that he’ll give him some privacy. The two went inside her laboratory and Bogum ate the donuts Jennie placed on the table.

--
“What is it?”- Jennie said.

“Well this girl really got into my nerves she insulted me and pulled my hair I just took her hand away from me and I ended up spraining her wrist. That’s the reason why I got suspended from school.”- Yeri explained.

“Take a look at this,”-Jennie brings Yeri on her table with microscope she let Yeri look at it. “This is your sample I’ve been observing this after you had your Mom’s blood so this is how you react when being disturb by a stimulus.”

“Nothing’s happening Dr. Kim”- Yeri said,

“Not until we repeatedly disturb it like this”- Jennie said as she continuously pokes the sample with a hot need.e repeatedly,”

“Omo! Dr. Kim its attacking your needle.”- Yeri said in shocked 

“That’s what I was saying,” – Jennie pulled Yeri from the microscope and showed the needle broken. “You only express twice of you’re abilities if you’re being provoked or you’re on a adrenaline rush of state you have to be careful controlling your feelings if everyone finds out lots of people will be interested to examine you.” -Jennie worriedly said.

“Why is this happening?”- Yeri said,

“I guess its your father’s genes we cant do anything about this we promised to Lord Baekhyun not to modify anything with you”- Jennie explained.